“Amazing city hotel, close to all amenities, well located”

Rose Rayhaan by Rotana
Ranked #109 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel with some friends. We chose this hotel due to its location. It was two minutes walk from the metro station and only 20 mins drive from the airport. We stayed on a half board basis. The food was absolutely delicious. There was so much variety to chose from, and covered cuisines from many different countries. The staff couldn't do enough for us and made us feel very welcome, especially the dining room staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. This is the second tallest hotel in the world and, from the 45th floor, we had the most breathtaking views around Dubai.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Babli T
KarimNahas, General Manager at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear Babli T,

The Rose Rayhaan team extends our most sincere gratitude for your kind comments.

Our primary aim is guest satisfaction, and it is very rewarding to see that our guests enjoy their experience.

My team and I look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed 4 nights at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai , it was a very nice stay with a very good facilities and price . I recommended this hotel for every one visit Dubai . the location of the hotel in Sheikh Zayed street was a good chance as its in the center of the dubai

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
KarimNahas, General Manager at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Hesham D

It is with deep pride to read such a great comments. My team and I takes pride in serving our guests and being an active part for making their well earned holiday a great success.

Thank you for the continuous support and patronage towards Rose Rayhaan by Rotana.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

The Rose Rayhaan ist located at Shk. Zayed Road, only 150 meters from the metro station DIFC.
When we arrived in the verly early morning of january 6th we were greeted by the reception guy. But then he was talking in a strange way to me. He said we had come VERY early (which was of course true) but, although I requested early checkin by mail in advance, there will be no classic room free before 2 pm. I know that an early checkin is subject to availability, but the behavior of this guy and the way he expressed himself let me immediately feel he didn't say the truth.
He then offered us an upgrade to a deluxe room for AED 120 per night, pretending to give us a "discount". Of course a deluxe room could be made available in a few moments... I accepted
because we needed to have a room very soon and during our stay we were very satisfied with our deluxe room on 22nd floor, but I never again want this guy to talk with me.
The other staff was always friendly and helpful.
Our room was great with witha lot of space (about 40 sqm) and with a view down to the main road. We enjoyed the view towards other skyscrapers and to the sea while in bed.
Of course the road is a bit noisy, but come on, this is Dubai!
The breakfast was also great with many choices. The chef nevertheless should look into the taste of the hummus. And yes, the breakfast room is quite small, but we had never problems in finding a table.
That WIFI is payable is a shame and, regarding that, it means that Rotana offers a service
which is as bad as in 90 per cent of all other Dubai hotels.
At our arrival the hotel's windows were not dirty at all and the view was not obstructed in any way. Two days later there was heavly rainfall and the wet windows got dirty, perhaps because of the desert sand. They were cleaned only two days later.
Although I have mentioned some bad things the hotel is really great. I we'll surely come again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terra I
KarimNahas, General Manager at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Dear Terra I,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your recent experience at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana.

My team and I take pride in helping our guests enjoy well deserved time off for relaxing and recharging. However, I am sorry to read your comment about the service, as this is where our Front Desk team traditionally stands out. Be assured that we will work out an intensive staff engagement training plan focusing on improving employee responsiveness to guest requests, that will be implemented very soon.

With regards to the wifi, yes you are right as 90% of hotel chains in Dubai are charging for internet access.

On a lighter note, I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed our room, view, breakfast, as well as our friendly and helpful colleagues which will surely motivate our team to continue providing excellent services for our guests.

My team and myslef look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

It didn't get off to a good start but it was a very early landing so perhaps the hotel transport just missed me. So I taxied to the hotel - its not far and a quick journey. My first room was quite noisy from the traffic. The rooms are generally poorly sound-proofed. Some builder cutting costs no doubt. The hotel seemed full of Russians- perhaps there is a contra-deal? All the staff I encountered very very pleasant indeed, well trained and helpful. The only problem are taxis. It takes a while to hail one so the management needs to have an alternative arrangement at a reasonable cost.The bedroom was spacious and fab views of the city. Breakfasts OK but all a bit crowded and piled high. But the big plus are the staff, and their generous flexibility and initiative.

Room Tip: The higher the quieter and beware of adjoining rooms - you can hear a pin drop - next door..
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank stephenc527
KarimNahas, General Manager at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Dear Stephen C,

Many thanks for your candid feedback further to your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed the spacious bedroom and views of the city as well as the services provided by our helpful and well trained colleagues.

Apparently, I am disappointed to read that you experienced certain shortcomings during your stay and for that I would like to sincerely appologize. I will discuss with my team on how we can prevent these things to happen in the future and to come up with permanent solutions. Be assured that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

We look forward to be of continued service and hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I stayed several times at this property and it is always great to come back and be upgraded to a panoramic higher room with a great view over Jumeirah 1. Only the small lobby is not very inviting, but the rooms are spacious and have all the necessary comfort. Not much choice in terms of F&B outlets, but you are close to many restaurants. The location is very convenient, next to the metro station. The outdoor pool, gym and wet facilities are a plus.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear PMV V,

Thank you for choosing Rose Rayhaan by Rotana. Our primary aim is guest satisfaction, and it is very rewarding to see that our guests who is a Senior Contributor in TripAdvisor enjoy their experience.

We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed the great view, rooms, location, gym and pool facilities. However, we are very sorry to learn that you experienced certain difficulties during your stay. Be assured that we will review your comments about your experience.

Nonetheless we hope that we may welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Me and my husband stayed at the Rose Rayhaan Rotana for our honeymoon at the end of October 2012, again in April 2013 and again in Oct 2013.

Majority of the staff remembered us from our 1st and 2nd visits so it was nice to know they remember you and recognise their repeat customers. As usual they were all so welcoming and helpful we have no complaints about anything at all.

Most importantly all the rooms feel very homely every time I walk in - it's amazing!

The rooms at this hotel are very well equiped, clean and with a great view!

The gym, outdoor pool and sauna are very clean and great to use.

The hotel is centrally located giving you easy and quick drives to the Dubai mall, Jumeriah Beach, Spice Souk and Gold Souk.

Having stayed at many hotels in Dubai but this one is by far the best for us.

The hotel has easy access to Dubai mall, beaches gold and spice souk etc therefore it is centrally located.

We will be heading back to Dubai again this year and guess where we are staying?....Yes ... Rose Rayhaan Rotana!

Thank you for a great stay and we look forward to coming back again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Chhaya_David,

I am pleased to learn that you have always enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing us again to celebrate your honeymoon. It is very rewarding to read such a great comments from our valued guests such as yourself.

We are committed to providing exceptional facilities as well as to delivering warm and friendly service to our guests, and your feedback has been shared and very much appreciated by the team.

We all look forward to welcoming you and your husband very soon for another great stay.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Rose Rayhaan Rotana is the ultimate place to Stay in Dubai.. Ranked as 4 Star but services are class apart compared to 5 Star Destination. Even though it is in the financial district, everything is reachable with the metro. We rented a car, free parking at the back of the hotel. Fantastic staff that are very helpful.The rooms are really big and have a very good compact kitchen. Check in and check out were quick and easy. he hotel stands out for its gastronomic experience - we strongly recommend to book half board as the evening buffet is to die for - very fresh and delicious food. Also the breakfast is very good. Compared with what hotels offer for a lot more money this is a real bargain! It's also worth to book a Sky Deluxe Room facing the Burj Khalifa, there is nothing better than to admire the Burj Khalifa from your bed! Small but important things add to the good experience, such as the outdoor swimming pool, the complimentary water bottles and the room service in the evening. The only thing and also mentioned by others is that Wifi is not included in the rate, but that seems to be common in Dubai.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear abdullahshamim,

Yes you are right and we are sorry to read your comment about the wifi, as mentioned on the previous reviews, 90% of hotel chains in Dubai are charging for internet access.

Rose Rayhaan Team extends our most sincere gratitude for your detailed possitive comments about the staff, location, food as well as the pool.

Thank you once again and for recommending us to other Travellers. We all look forward to welcome you back very soon.