“Quality at Budget Price”

Rose Rayhaan by Rotana
Ranked #107 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Very comfortable room and very fair room rates. The king size bed was very comfortable and the room well furnished with comfortable chairs by the window with views over Dubai. The room also had a kitchen area with refrigerator and microwave. All staff encountered were extremely helpful and friendly. The location right near metro Financial meant easy transport around the city with Dubai Mall just one station away. In the heat of Dubai a short walk (200 meters) to the metro is a must. The hotel was very quiet. The hotel organises tours and sells tickets on The Big Bus which leaves from Dubai Mall.

Room Tip: We asked for a room on a high floor with a view. We were on the 38th floor with a view right through...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank allanandcarol2
KarimNahas, General Manager at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear allanandcarol2,

We are delighted about your positive comments regarding our services and facilities. Thank you for posting a review here in TripAdvisor and for sharing it to other travelers.

We will surely share your comments with our colleagues in order to motivate them in ensuring we exceed our guest's expectations.

Once again, thank you for sharing your review and we definitely look forward to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed for 9 days and breakfast always great , almost same variation everyday but taste great everyday, housekeeping did excellent , we stayed in 42nd floor with extra bed the room was still big enough, view was stunning specially at night , location is great spot only 5min walk to Metro Station , some cafe and pharmacy just next door. Nicolas and Melanie always very helpful , swimming pool is not big but ok with the city view , pool staffs always smile and friendly , my son (14yo) had lunch at the pool and he said he had a nice chat with the waiter, F&B price was good and reasonable, but Wifi is not free , swimming pool was nice but very small , they have the shuttle bus to Mall of The Emirates one of the big mall in Dubai, but when we came 5min before the schedule the bus was gone already, asked the GRO (i think) the information desk in front of the looby and he said we were late , silly think was i actually caught him changing his time on his watch and he said we were late by showing his watch, my husband and i look each other and said it was 5 min different, Melanie and one guy came with the same time as we had, she tried to help us by calling the driver back but we waited for 30min still no news, so we decided to catch a metro. But we had a nice stay there that was just a small issue for us , it would be better if they or specially He just say the bus left early that day instead of change time and showed us that we were late just to prove that whose wrong.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear exploraddict,

Thank you for your time and effort to post your positive and constructive feedback about Rose Rayhaan by Rotana further to your stay last May 2014.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to exceed highest quality standards that Rotana Hotels is renowned for. Rest assured it will be shared with the team here.

Despite all the positive comments you wrote, we also have taken note on the certain things mentioned on your feedback for our further improvement. All concerned department head was alerted to take necessary action and to avoid recurrences.

My team and I will do our best to prevent problems from recurring. Hence, I would like you to give us another chance by staying with us again during your next visit to this area.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

a good location, between the new city and the old one .
the staff was very friendly and helpful, the true meaning of "service with a smile" .
I love the room design, it feels spacious and it was quiet and the bed was really comfortable ..
overall, a great experience from check in to check out .
highly recommended for solo travelers and couples .

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KarimNahas, General Manager at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Khaled A,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback about Rose Rayhaan by Rotana.

My team and I take pride in helping our guests enjoy well deserved time off for relaxing and recharging.

We look forward to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel before a few times but my last stay was horrible , the staff were aloof and rooms is a bit out dated and the room we were given was a two by two room . I've never seen any hotel with such a tiny room I couldn't fling a cat in it . And the bathroom was old , and toilet needed to be sorted out a few times as it was getting clogged , they left us with it clogged over night and didn't even move us , when I asked for another room they said I must pay for it . Anyway I was going to write the review immediately so that they could rectify these problems and service but I left it now when booking for Dubai again I feel heart sore thinking about the service and quality I used to get at rose rayhaan . When I asked the people where can I buy the same blend kahwa they offer at the bottom they just ignored me and they don't know, not even willing to find out , it's dossiponting because I had a excellent stay previously at this hotel if you look at my previous review

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tahseen D

Dear Tahseen D,

Thank you for taking the time to post your disappointment further to your stay last December 2013.

First of all, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences that we may have caused. I have noted all your comments.

I have addressed the matters with all the department heads concerned and we are looking to improve on the areas mentioned.

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

After an exhausting 6 hr flight, my boyfriend and I got to Dubai in the morning. The check in was after 2pm but we couldnt be bothered to wait.
We just went to the hotel and was gonna ask if we can just put our luggage at the hotel but the staffs there kindly asked us if we want to check in early.
They even upgraded the room! They kept my luggage even after I checked out because my flight back was at dawn. Seriously, I can say this hotel was the best experience and Burj Khalifa can be the second. The location is also very nice. I'm already recommending my friends and if I go to Dubai next time, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Alexa S
KarimNahas, General Manager at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Alexa S,

It is very rewarding to see that our guests enjoy their experience. We are happy to know that you had a nice stay with us and that the services of our staff met your expectations.

Thank for your sharing your experience to other travellers and for recommending us to your friends.

My team and I look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We will definitely come back here. Staff were very polite, helpful and friendly. They made our stay beyond satisfying. Our classic room was upgraded into a larger room in a higher floor to have the best view of Dubai, the Burj khalifa.
H&J

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
KarimNahas, General Manager at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear joannehowell,

Our primary aim is guest satisfaction, and it is very rewarding to see that our guests enjoy their experience. Your comment about our staff have been noted and will be shared with the team to continuously provide genuine hospitality service to all our guests.

Rose Rayhaan Team extends our most sincere gratitude for your kind comments and look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Rose Rayhaan is now my "go to" hotel in Dubai. Located near DIFC and literally 50 metres from the metro station and 5 minutes drive from Dubai Mall on SZR, location can't be beat. Rooms are a great size, beds very comfortable and excellent, no-fuss pool area.
Do some hunting around online and you can get this hotel for around the $100-$125 mark which for Dubai standard and for the quality is amazing.
Only down side is there is no bar in the hotel but no matter, plenty nearby.
It's the perfect hotel whether you're having a short stay for families or if you're travelling on business. Breakfast has plenty of hot and cold selections without being your typical "over the top" 5-star Dubai hotel breakfast.
If you are staying in Dubai and looking for a centrally located, well priced accommodation option, look no further - Rose Rayhaan is it!

Room Tip: The hotel is TALL. Aim for a room on a high floor with a view of Burj Khalifa if you can. Amazing...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
KarimNahas, General Manager at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Andrew G,

My team and I takes pride in serving our guests and being an active part for making their well earned holiday a great success. We truly appreciate your time to post a review here in TripAdvisor. Rest assure your positive comments will be shared with the team here.

We look forward to welcome you back.