Address Montgomerie
JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$214
jaresorts.com
Hilton Dubai Creek(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$127
US$1,131
US$849
Jumeirah.com
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$218
Travelocity
US$581
US$413
  • Pool
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$603
US$454
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewslinks restaurantgolf facilitiesgolf course viewboutique hotelgolf resortsmall hotelquiet locationdubai skylinepool staffroom was spaciousbeautiful hotelspecial thanksnineteenmontysanwarweddingretreat
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed at this beautiful hotel over the weekend with my wife and two 6yr old children. Very boutique little hotel that offers that offers a 5 star experience. Rooms are very spacious with very comfortable and modern furniture. A very nice pool that had sufficient chairs for the number of guests. Very stunning views of the golf course. A couple of good restaurant options within the hotel but only 5-10 minute cab ride into the Marina and Jumeriah walk area where there are tons of options. If you want to be close to the Marina area without having the business of the city, I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Howie R, General Manager at Address Montgomerie, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Ryan B,

We are delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to become your regular choice when having a short break from Abu Dhabi. Thank you for your positive comments, we are blessed with our stunning location. May I suggest next time you stay with us you try the Family Brunch at Mazina restaurant in our sister hotel, The Address Dubai Marina – I am sure your kids will love the face painting, bouncy castle and Wii games!

Best Regards,

Howie Roberts

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The Montgomerie is more than just a golfing hotel, it offers high quality in every aspect of customer experience. Staff/Rooms/Location/Facilities all are excellent.
The peaceful location is only 15/20 minutes away from JBL/Marina/Shopping Malls. Looking forward to my return!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank peter m
Howie R, General Manager at Address Montgomerie, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear peter m,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay. Next time you are with us, you must try and take some time away from business to enjoy a golf lesson at our Academy. Rhys and his team can take your game to the next level or give you an introduction to the game if you are a novice. Golf is one of the most relaxing games and can be great for business networking!

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for your feedback and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back to the resort.

Best regards

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I have recently returned from staying here on our way back from China. We are so glad we did. The hotel and resort are about 5 minutes away by taxi from Dubai Marina area. The hotel overlooks part of the golf course and whether you like golf or not, it was so peaceful staying away from all the hustle and bustle of the main areas of Dubai. The pool was excellently maintained and the pool staff offered excellent service. In fact all the hotel staff were excellent and so polite. The food was of a great standard. We were only here for 4 days and would have liked to have stayed longer. If I ever do return to Dubai, this is where I would stay as the rest of Dubai is too built up for me and didn't find it one bit relaxing. Thanks to everybody at The Address Montgomerie for an excellent stay. Oh and thank you for my birthday cake, loved it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Howie R, General Manager at Address Montgomerie, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear janita f,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us especially since it was your birthday. Your comments have been passed on to entire team and I know they will be very happy to hear your feedback. If you are ever passing through Dubai again, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the resort.

Best regards

Reviewed 12 June 2014

The first thing that you notice on arrival is that there is no direct access to the front of the hotel, you are met by security who ask you to park in an area across from the main entrance, it should be noted however, that they do at least take your luggage. On arrival you are met with two flights of stairs up to the 'hotel reception' possibly they do have a lift, but no one thought to mention that to us. The room was nice and tidy, however be warned - we ordered Room Service and this has got to be the poorest excuse for 'food' known to man, I thought I would try the MONTY'S Club Sandwich - please note the word 'Sandwich' - what arrived was a lightly toasted Panini cut in two - not a sandwich in sight, even though it says so on the menu. Perhaps my wife received my 'bread' on her toasted sandwich?, or maybe they only had two slices of bread left? - so as far as room service is concerned, I am sorry but it does not score any points with us on that count, we have stayed in countless 4, 5 and 7 star hotels around the world and the room service has been superb. I am sure that the Golf will undoubtedly be superb as this is an area where Colin, his Father and Troon Golf excel - it should also be noted that the food is also superb at these establishments back in Scotland, so maybe more attention should be paid to this area in the Middle East. The Shower in the room was another disaster, although the door was closed correctly, when I emerged I found the toilet floor was covered in water. My wife decided to take a swim in the hotel pool, what she found was that she had the entire pool to herself, this was around 10:30am and the groundsmen were mowing the lawns - so as well as all the noise, she also had hundreds of flies around due to the mowing of the lawns, undeterred she carried on with her swim and then sat at the pool-side and ordered a Lemon Mint - this took 45 minutes to arrive? Strange that an establishment such as this should have such a low level of customer service. So unless your world revolves around Golf, I would suggest that you give this one a miss, there are many other hotels in Dubai that can offer a higher level of service and quality of food for far less money.

Room Tip: The room we were in was very nice and tastefully decorated, we assume that all of the rooms will be of equal quality. We did not have time to use the Spa, and did not want to attempt the breakfast after our room service fiasco.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear monty2711,

Thank you for your highly valuable review, we really appreciate the extensive feedback you have given which will allow us to address the areas you mentioned with the departments concerned. We apologise we did not meet your expectations on this visit and hope you re-consider us in the future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Its a nice hotel to stay for the business and if you like to play golf. For Kids there is nothing to enjoy other than a swimming pool. The staff's are so nice and my stay was pleasant however my kid was not enjoyed that much...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Howie R, General Manager at Address Montgomerie, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear sudheesh b,

We are glad to hear of your pleasant experience with us and thank you for your feedback regarding the lack of children’s activities. We are always looking at ways to improve our offering to our guests and will take your feedback on board to extend our children’s activities beyond our children’s golf academy, Dive in Movies at the pool and our children’s play area at Links.

Your comment has been passed onto the team who will be pleased that you found the staff to be a highlight of your trip. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back very soon.

Regards