“Karama shopping”

The Karama Market
Ranked #251 of 427 things to do in Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Al Karama is one of the oldest street malls of Dubai, the market sells all kinds of gift items, like t shirts and jeans, shoes and ladies handbags. The timing is 10 am to 10:30 pm and on Fridays 3 pm to 10:30 pm. The market used to be closed for lunch time but now it's changed to straight.
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Great place to visit, but allow a few hours as it's very time consuming. Need to visit a few shops and be prepared to be pestered!

4  Thank Caroline A
in 127 reviews
"mulberry"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed 25 April 2014

last week me and my husband went to dubai for our honeymoon and i heard a lot about fake market so i had to go there and see it by myself,so after a week that we had some time for shopping.i went there and after reading some reviws in here i decided to go to green eye and links,when i got there,oh my god so many stores,finally after 20minutes i found links.their shop was best interior design that i've seen in there and i've bought a mulberry bag in their store,but salesman called ahmad he offerd me if i want some more bags(then i relaized it's not allowed to display some brands for some reason)but he was very friendly,then we went to his showroom and when we entred it was like a candy shop,you could get anything you want .. after seeing his collection i decided to go to green eye i had to check ,i saw a bag that i bought from links and the funny thing green eye was 35pounds more expensive.even i took it out and showed to the salesman in green eye and he said it's same but i can not give you cheaper.!after comparing the bags and knew that green eye is more expensive i went back to links and bought one more bag for my mom.. That was a hell of experince..

28  Thank gemma stevenson s
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I went here last year so when I returned last week I knew what to expect. We got Michael kors bags for £30, I came away with 4 bags and a Chanel watch and my sister 6 bags and a watch. The green eye has the best quality bags. Don't be worried when you are taken to the secret rooms this is bag heaven every brand you can think of including Victoria beckhams. We went twice during our 5 day trip! We were staying at the marina and taxi there was about £10 so well worth the trip!

15  Thank rjc44353
Reviewed 3 April 2014

just a shanty town filled with cheap knockoffs. Was absolutely deserted, and can't walk down the street without being annoyed. Maybe good for knockoff handbags but from my experience, i think this is a waste of time.

1  Thank yoloswag69