“Always excellent”

Price range: US$41 - US$56
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beachcombers will be closed for Essential Maintenance works from the 27th of May 2017 to 7th October 2017. Thank you,
Andalucia, Spain
“Always excellent”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

The food and service are always fantastic. A wonderful welcome each time we visit from the excellent staff. A good selection of food and the beef rendang in particular is the best I have tasted!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Penny B

• Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“friday brunch at Beachcombers”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We had a mixed group for our table - i.e. children / older and middle aged couples. As a resident of Dubai I have been to many brunches and Beachcombers is of the higher price bracket.
I have to say I was not impressed. This is the first brunch I have had to queue to get in, the tables are too close together so you cannot get around easily and the food selection is poor.
I can say I won't attend again.

1 Thank 641paulab
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent visit to the Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Jumeirah Beach Hotel is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. I was therefore concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations.

Your comments regarding the “Friday brunch experience” has been noted and I would like to assure you that immediate action has been taken to remedy this shortfall in service which you had experienced and to avoid recurrence of the same in future. We are currently looking into reviewing the arrival process and also the table allocation system to optimise the best seating we can offer.

In regards to the pricing, we have already enlarged the food selections and the choices of beverages included on the buffet packages to give the best value to our invaluable guests.

Once again again thank you for your review and we really look forward to welcoming you again.

Best Regards,

Boston, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“peaceful, relaxing, luxurious way to start the day”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is the third time we have stayed at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and, once again, we thoroughly enjoyed it! Beachcombers is always the restaurant of choice for us for breakfast, as the selection of food, the setting and the friendly and attentive staff are second to none. We hope to return again in the future.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Angela J

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review regarding your recent visit to Beachcombers Restaurant. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am glad that you enjoyed our buffet and service.

Thank you once again for posting a review of Beachcombers on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Laksa, ice kacang, sparking wine by the beach. What more can you ask for :)”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

It's our second time at Beachcombers for the Bubbly Brunch, and this experience was definitely much better than the first! It was packed with a mixture of young adults, mostly families with very cute kids haha! They had staff who would make balloons for you (swords, glasses!), which was I supposed to be meant for the kids but we ended up having two on our table hahaha, and that was great fun to play with (after a few too many drinks!).

Food is good - mixture of Malaysian, Thai, Indonesian at its best. I always like the laksa. Even the roti canai was really good. Lucky for us, they had ais kacang (shaved ice dessert) on Friday so I was pigging out on that!

Awesome view by the Burj, and the beach. You can choose to sit outside or inside. I was happy with my sparking wine, you also get a few choices of beers and then there's the mojito that was a wee bit of a gamble.

Click here for a bit more info : http://wp.me/p2mYTP-sQ

1 Thank ashesc84

Vallensbaek Strand, Denmark
“beautiful experience”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

We were four adult, 3 kids and 1 baby - and we came on a Friday night. It was a welcoming, relaxed and very well-tasting experience. The kids enjoyed the playroom, the baby enjoyed all the courlorful lamps and light and we all enjoyed the food. Not to mention the view from the window table. Only in Dubai. We'll come back if we visit the city again

1 Thank kaldivstgn