“good!”

Ranked #84 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Arezzo, Italy
“good!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Lived about 40 days there, truly comfortable and well connected: 5 minutes walk from metro, taxis costantly passing by the hotel, mall of the emirates (the one with ski dubai!) at 10 minutes walk! swimming pool and gym at 7th floor included!

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank xoanino
CentroBarsha, General Manager at Centro Barsha, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words about the Centro Barsha. We were delighted to know that we were able to meet your expectations.
We hope to have the opportunity welcoming you back in the near future.

Email: eleni.tsolakou@rotana.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is my second stay in centro barsha. The hotel is very clean, staff are friendly and the location is great just near to the Emirates Mall. It is a great value for money for those who are in Dubai to go around the city.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
CentroBarsha, General Manager at Centro Barsha, responded to this review, 7 September 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words about the Centro Hotel. We were glad to hear that we have met your expectations and we hope to have the opportunity welcoming you back in the near future.

With best regards,

Dubai
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My stay is Centro Barsha for the second time has been enjoyable. The hotel is very clean, staff are nice and the location is great just a few meters away from the emirates mall. My only comment would be that the wifi was not free of charge.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Nour J
CentroBarsha, General Manager at Centro Barsha, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear Guest

We appreciate your kind review and your detailed comment about the cleanliness, the friendliness and the location at Centro Hotel.

We were glad to hear that we have met your expectations and we will be happy welcoming you back in the near future.

England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This was my second stay here and once again I found it perfect. The staff are brilliant and so caring - It was once that they remembered me from my previous visit and it was lovely to see Jocelyn, Andrea and Mercy again. The rooms have the unbelievably comfy beds and are kept so clean. The pool area is great. The bar has a great vibe and is well staffed. There is a good choice for breakfast and again nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Unfortunately my husband had to leave before due to work and so I had a day on my own - Ashleigh very kindly telephoned to in the afternoon to check my day was going alright and that I was fine, I was so impressed with her thoughtfulness. The Centro is ideally situated for the Mall of the Emirates. A brilliant hotel and will certainly come again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for staying with us at Centro Barsha by Rotana and we appreciate your valuable feedback.
As we are committed to deliver exceptional service every time, we are delighted to know that we were able to meet your expectations. Your compliments were passed on to our colleagues (Jocelyn, Andrea, Mercy) who were very happy to hear about your contentment.
I hope that we the Centro Barsha team would have the opportunity to welcoming you again in our hotel and please let me know if there would be anything I could do for you in the future.

Norway
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have stayed here several times during business trips to Dubai and it has become my favorite hotel in town. The rooms are nice; the senior room is even good for 2-3 persons. Service level is great, good location for both leisure and business. My next trip to Dubai I will combine the visit with Business and holiday and I will stay in this hotel.
There is 1 restaurant in the hotel which could improve their menu but it more than ok if you are here for business. There is a small pool on the roof which is serving its purpose.
Great hotel, highly recommended.

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and your detailed words about the product, the location and the facilities provided at Centro.

Email:eleni.tsolakou@rotana.com
Dubai
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stayed at Centro in August for a week on a business trip. The hotel is good for the price and if you are looking for a place just to sleep at night I think its worth trying out. It doesn't have that grand feeling or the luxury of 'The Address' but its still good for the price you pay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words about the Centro Hotel. We were glad to hear that we have met your expectations.

We hope to have the opportunity welcoming you back in the near future.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 12 August 2014

So happy that I found this gem of a hotel in a central location. The rooms are bright and fresh and the hotel is superb value for business and leisure. The friendly staff remember me and the bar, restaurant and rooftop pool are a fab bonus. I love looking at the huge indoor Palm trees in the impressive atrium. Great value brunch also with the chocolate fountain. Yum!,,

Room Tip: I believe the rooms are one size. They have 1bed suites with microwave and small kitchen and comfy l...