“Great Location Good Hotel”
Review of Centro Barsha

Centro Barsha
Ranked #89 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Karachi, Pakistan
“Great Location Good Hotel”
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I have been using this hotel regularly now for last couple of years for my business travel. It is centrally located in Dubai's business areas which makes very convenient. Price is very competitive for the quality of rooms and service. Ample parking space. Definitely recommendable..

1 Thank Zeeshan Z
CentroBarsha, General Manager at Centro Barsha, responded to this review, 7 September 2014
Dear Guest

We appreciate your kind review and your comments about the product of Centro Barsha hotel.
We were glad to hear that we have met your expectations and we hope to have you once again welcoming you back in the near future.

Email:eleni.tsolakou@rotana.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Not sure how they do it, but the staff can remember you and your preferences even after a long absence. This hotel is essentially flawless in the quality of service, it's well priced, and handy for the office parks, shopping and nightlife.

Good choices for breakfast, and they serve good bar meals if you are travelling solo and don't fancy the restaurant.

This trip I had a look at the pool area, and it's nice and relaxed.

Room Tip: I'd still suggest an outside room, though it's so bright and hot you tend to keep the curtai...
Dear Guest

Thank you for your detailed review and your kind words about the Centro product, the services and the friendliness of the staff. We hope to have the opportunity welcoming you back in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I love this place. Its a quaint little hotel located at the back of Barsha. I have not stayed in the rooms, but have visited the bar twice now for food and drinks. I must say the service is impeccable...very friendly. The food on offer is of a high standard and the drinks are reasonably priced for Dubai standards. The hotel is very clean and well maintained.

I have learned that there is a brunch on a Friday (with alcohol) for 180dhms. I will definitely be taking advantage of this and will report back on my blog.

So far so good guys. Well done... myself and my friends love it here.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank doscal
Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words about the product. We were glad to hear that we have met your expectations and we hope to have the opportunity welcoming you back in the near future.

With best regards,

Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Centro barsha hotel is a short journey from the airport, on arrival at 1am we were kindly greeted by the reception staff who were extremely friendly! The warmth of the welcome was superb!! The security staff helped us with our bags and we were very well taken care of. The reception and front of house staff are all doing a fantastic job so Thankyou very much and well done! The hotel was clean and our room was located on the 4th floor. The room size is good with a well appointed bathroom and large shower, the rooms are fairly basic however they are comfortable and for the price this hotel sits very competitively in the market place.

The bar area is very good with very reasonably priced drinks and the service from bar staff and manger checking everything was ok is superb! The rooftop pool is pleasant and a nice area to cool off with towels provided and a bar for drinks if required.

To conclude I was very happy with his stay, I would 100% recommend this to anyone visiting Dubai who doesn't have a mega budget but wants reliable comfort and a nice place to rest. The most memorable part of this stay that both myself and my partner found was the service from the staff, they are all working incredibly hard to provide a good service and it shows! The staff here are all doing exceptionally well!

Thankyou!
Mr D T

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dave T
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and your detailed words about the overall product provided at Centro. We were glad to hear that we have met your expectations and we hope to have the opportunity welcoming you back in the near future.

Ruwais, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Nice hotel nearby Emirates Mall, good hotel restaurant with reasonable prices. No valet parking but have it's own parking in basement. Reasonable prize of the room and good bed. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful when needed.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

We appreciate your kind review and your comment about the location, the restaurant and the friendliness of our staff.

We will be happy welcoming you back in the near future.

Dubai
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Although, like with many hotels in UAE, I never will understand why I have to pay for WifI these days, the service and quality was excellent and the location very convenient avoiding Dubai traffic jam

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

CentroBarsha, General Manager at Centro Barsha, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for staying with us at Centro Barsha by Rotana and we appreciate your valuable feedback.

We hope to have the opportunity welcoming you back in the near future.

With best regards,

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stayed here for a short business trip. Having stayed at better hotels in Dubai, it was not my top choice but favored it since it was recommended by my colleagues and it was cheaper than other options. Overall, it was a good hotel for the amount I payed. I did not have a chance to try the pool since it was in "renovation" during my stay and I was offered a shuttle ride to use a pool in a sister hotel which I did not find appealing. The food was OK, nothing fancy. The room was clean without much view to talk about. It is walking distance to the Mall of Emirates where Sky Dubai is located. I would check the prices with nearby hotels before booking in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Not much view to choose from. Choose a higher floor if possible.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest

We appreciate your kind review and your detailed comment about the location, the food, the cleanliness and the services provided at Centro.

We hope to have the opportunity welcoming you back in the near future.