“Excellent hospitality”

Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa, Dubai Marina
Ranked #42 of 306 Speciality Lodging in Dubai
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Good clean rooms....courteous and helpful staff.....great view of the Marina from the balcony....great location.
Super market and mall nearby....
It is very reasonably priced too....
Me and my wife had a very pleasant stay and would definitely visit again !

Room Tip: Book a room with the view of the Marina
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sandeep_Duggal
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa, Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Greetings from Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa,Dubai Marina!
We refer to your recent visit to our Hotel and thank you for choosing us while in Dubai.
We thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities; I am sure your feedback will motivate all of us to work harder towards our goal of 100% guest satisfaction.It is the feedback from well wishers like you who make our associates strive even harder to achieve “service par excellence”.
While always looking forward to welcoming you back to Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa, we all assure you of our best services as always.
In the meantime, of course, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues for any further information or assistance you may need.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Extremely courteous staff, very friendly and ever ready to help, gave us very good guidance for our sightseeing trips.

Even the Travel Desk gave us complete guidance irrespective of the fact that we did not even book their car or sightseeing tours.

Very good Breakfast spread and you can sit along the Marina and enjoy your breakfast.

The view of the Marina with several Yachts lined up can be seen from our room. So next time make sure to book a room with the view of the Marina.

Extended checkout available as most of the check in is in the evenings.

In the customer feedback form there is a request to name one person whom we could single out.
Actually everyone was so nice and courteous that it would be doing injustice to single out one person.

The Housekeeping would set a new towel on the bed in different shapes. On one of the evenings we where delighted to see an elephant. See photo attached with this review.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Marina. Insist for a Free Wi-Fi in your room as the Lobby where there is Free Wi-Fi...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rajiv S
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa, Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Mr.Rajiv,
Greetings from Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa,Marina!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I reached the hotel at 01.00 am and was shocked to still receive a warm welcome. Assistance provided with luggage immmediately and face towels were given to all of us.the receptionist was so friendly that he gave us a marina view room immediately. The room was very well done with origami done. The view from the balcony is heavenly...this is my second stay in this hotel and you can really sense that the services have improved drastically...now they are 5 star standards. Me and my husband loved every bit spent in Lotus hotel apartment and spa marina....

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank bhoomi1958

Dear Ms.Bhoomi,

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights in 2 bedroom apartment. It did state that the apartment had a balcony but in fact didn't and judging by the layout I think only the smaller apartments did, we had a lovely view of the street at the back though the window haha.
Apart from that it was a case of you get what you pay for, it was a reasonable price for an expensive city so a reasonable apartment. Both rooms en-suite which was good, and kitchen pretty decent - even had a dishwasher and washing machine/dryer!
Pool was nice overlooking the marina but the sun disappeared in the afternoon. Handy supermarket across the road for shopping! Do remember to buy your booze at the airport before you get to Dubai though ;)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sueidge

Reviewed 13 March 2014

The taxi from the airport could not find this place, I learnt later that they do an airport collection service which would have been cheaper than the taxi we got! No mention of that on the web site
Booked in at about 2-30am very tired and they were charging me for my one night stay and again for the rest of the week. I was alarmed at this but too tired to argue.
Everything about the room/studio was perfect. Big tv in lounge and bedroom. Big bathroom lots of nice touches in the rooms and big fridge and freezer with pans cutlery and crockery in abundance.
Little touches like a room service menu had to be asked for but were provided.
Beware 10 dhm for a litre of water non supplied. Cost in shop opposite 1.35 dhm!
Food in restaurant more than ok. Staff excellent, pool good too with view of marina.

If using a taxi its located next door to the mosque ! which bothered us with noise on the 1st night but slept thru it thereafter. Its quite a walk to far end of marina where many restaurants and more lively place to be but all in all with a supermarket across the road open 7am-12pm 10min walk to shopping mall 5 minutes to chip shop or chinese takeaway the place was pretty much perfect for the price.
The metro station is 5 minutes walk from the Lotus and you pass an all night supermarket that sells bacon and ham on the way so not too far to go for a bacon sanny !

Sun from 10 - 4 before shadows intervened by the pool but beach is a bus ride away provided by hotel.Walking will take about 15 mins or less, due to much roadworks en route. Bus provided by hotel also go to big shopping mall.

Room Tip: I was in 3rd floor 309 no view of the pool but plenty of sunshine all day on the balcony no traffic...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Greetings from Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa,Dubai Marina!
We thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities; I am sure your feedback will motivate all of us to work harder towards our goal of 100% guest satisfaction. I have noted your comments on our accounts error and assure you of corrected action with immediate effect.

Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel is by far the worst place I've ever visited in my life. I traveled all over the world and this was the worst experience ever .!!
This turned out as a joke.!!
Was planing to stay for 8 nights but as i got to the lobby I decided to cancel that 8 night booking for one night as the lobby looked like a ticket store from an indian metro station.
The room were like 2 stars hotel standing with a bad smell a no water pressure on the shower.
Left the morning before and checked out paid my bill and asked them to keep my luggage for the day so I can find an other hotel. When I got back to take my stuff they were like you will have to pay for another night as you're late to collect your luggage ..:)
Haha!!
This was ridiculous..
I had a huge argument with the "manager" who was barely speaking any language and had to ask them to call the police if they wanted me to pay.!!
They let me go..!
This was an awful experience in every way .!!
Be aware of that place .!!

Le

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Otosation
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa, Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear Mr Otosation,

Greetings from Dubai.

I sincerely regret for the experience you have had over the short stint you have had with us lately. It is indeed unfortunate that we could not live up to your expectations for the reasons as mentioned in your review. We are thankful for your candid remarks , we have already taken up the service related issues as highlighted . We sincerely regret for the impression you carried with you about us.

However , we shall be glad to hear from you and should there be any thing we can do from our end , please do let us know .

Kind regards,

Shailesh Grover

Reviewed 29 January 2014

My daughter & I stayed for the week. We have a lovely 1 bed roomed apartment on the 7th floor with a stunning Marina view. Our apartment was spotless & the kitchen was well equipt having everything we needed for a week. We used room service when we arrived in the early hours and were delighted with the speed & efficiency in preparing & delivering our food which for a hotel was very reasonably priced. The staff in the hotel were delightful and could not do enough to help, particularly the concierge who were expert in hailing taxis! Our housekeeper was lovely and very talented at towel art which was a lovely wee touch. The hotel has a fabulous supermarket directly across the road which has everything including a fresh bakery & deli counter serving hot food and again the staff were lovely - our bags were carried to the hotel door for us! (This never happens in Asda lol). The hotel is next door to a stunningly beautiful mosque and the prayers are broadcast throughout the day this was a shock in the early hours of our first night but we soon got used to it & for me that is part of the enjoyment of travelling ie to experience the culture 1st hand. We intended to book into the spa but we had so many other things organised that we ran out of time but they offered lots of different treatments which seemed reasonably priced but you had to book appointments in advance. By Dubai standards this is not a luxury hotel but what it lacks in visual wow factor it makes up for by the friendly welcome and lovely staff who are very attentive, it has a safe homely feel and in my experience was spotlessly clean, it is well positioned and I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: A Marina View is a must!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Karen M

Dear Ms Karen ,

Greetings from Lotus !

Thank you for your detailed review about our product and services and our team mates that made the difference during your stay with us .

We are glad for your valuable inputs that was shared among my team members. We shall be glad to hear if we could be of be any further assistance during your next visit with us.

Kind regards,