Hyde Park Hotel
JA Palm Tree Court(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$177
US$360
US$288
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$179
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$198
  • Beachfront
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$324
US$226
US$304
US$275
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed with my Wife fo 19 nights there
Everything was wow credit to Nalin for making my reservation on point and offering me a good room.
Its a good budget hotel I can recommend it and fo sure I will be back soon

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lemyseth22
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is a hotel is close to Al Ghubaibah station & Bus stand. At evening, you can see bunch of useless Indians and Pakistanis loitering around. All the staff is either from South India or Bangladesh.

Front Desk is absolutely unwelcoming and disinterested. Not even one of the staff was friendly !!!!!! They talk to you as if they have done a favor to you by giving a room !!!!! Hopeless....I must say in all many years travelling, this is the 1st hotel were staff was so rude and unwelcoming....

Rooms are cramped and are meant for an hour's stay. You know this when every morning the staff asks you when you are checking out !!! Actually most of there guests bring there "guests" to this hotel for some hours for enjoyment and this is what this hotel is know for.

Overall - No free WIFI. No services not even water. You must pay for the food in your room and they will not add it to your hotel bill. They added a wine bottle to my account saying i have opened the bottle were as the fact remains, i didn't even touch the bar !!!

Avoid this place at any cost. If you want to insult yourself then you can try staying here..If not, go look for some better place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
12  Thank raj k
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I stayed for 5 nights and wanted a hotel that was cheap and a good location. This hotel fitted the bill. Apart from the music til 3 am it was very good indeed. Breakfast was ok, curry etc.Room excellent.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
4  Thank cassijo2
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Hi

I just return back to home after Happy New Year Vocation. Being as destination expert for Pakistan I collected some information and got some experiences about Dubai and wanted to let every strange traveller if anyone need travel tips for above said destination.

Except our stay (hotel) the trip was wonderful and visited all places. I will recommend to anyone avoid staying at hotel Named Hyde Park locating at Bur Dubai. Rest of my experiences and feedback i will try to input time after time. First of all the hotel staffs are not helpful and very rude, when we complain either they had rude comments or ignored us. Also there was 2 night club and we can not sleep whole night, we requested to change our room somewhere we can not hear the sound, they said the rooms are fully booked but we saw there were empty rooms.

About breakfast, first i could say it was morning lunch and they seems to warm up old food from the day before. The hotel wouldn't allow any calls to be made to cellphone, we had to by phone card and call from public phone any time we want to call someone's cell phone. We had to figure this out on our own because the hotel staffs was not interested in helping us or giving us any information.

The shocking point is; we were fined 50 DHRs because they said the bad sheet was dirty.

Therefore, i am serving always strangers and hoping that no anyone should have experiences like our's.

Wishing you happy travels!

Room Tip: Ask for room away from night club
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank himalayan_tiger
Reviewed 25 June 2013

My friend and I only used Hyde Park Hotel for a few hours to relax, and shower before our flight back home. If you are on a budget this hotel is right for you, but if you want any luxury I would pick one of the chain hotels. The hotel is located next to a bus station which is very handy for travelling but don't expect fancy shopping centres or a posh area. Airport is 15mins away by taxi, and costs approx €10. Staff are very friendly and polite so overall I would reccomend this hotel for a short, budget stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends