Armani Hotel Dubai
JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$214
jaresorts.com
Hilton Dubai Creek(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$127
US$1,131
US$849
Jumeirah.com
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$218
Hotels.com
US$581
US$413
  • Pool
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$603
US$454
Priceline
2,121 results
All reviewslifestyle managerburj khalifafountain suitetallest building in the worldclassic roomfountain showdirect accessin room diningindian restaurantamazing hotelmini barspecial thanksbentleyluxurycurtainsamalhashi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Well, back to this wonderful hotel again! :) The location of Armani Dubai makes it even more unique. Basically nothing has changed since last year, I met some people who previously worked there before. Many were new. The new direct passage to the Dubai Mall is a bit perplexing, especially on the way back. I would think of some additional guidance signs. The breakfast is as moderate as in Armani Milano. A, yes, forgot to mention, one of the TV was broken in our room, so we were proposed to change it but of course its a bit inconvenient once you are already checked into the room and wanna have your peace … so please check all your items and their working conditions prior to the guests check it.
Will come back soon. Take care, dear Armani Dubai :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank YanaYanka
Spencer W, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear YanaYanka,

Thank you for choosing again to stay with us.

I appreciate the constructive feedback and your comment, thank you for sharing. I have already shared with my team.

Overall, Im happy to read you love the hotel and rest assured we are always working towards continuous improvements.

Warm regards,

Spencer H. Wadama

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Its not the venue but the staff that let down the brand and they do it so much and it seemed so consistantly that it's a real pity.
Unhelpful, dirty ( yep dirty) uniform from the lounge waitstaff and really Badly fitting ( again this is a clothing designer brand) uniforms on the male ( excl management) staff in the lounge.

On the plus the coffee and cocktails were delicious but really no matter how good this does not excuse the brand damage we perceived.

And when we were leaving and asked the best route to the Dubai mall I was asked - resident or non resident ? I stupidly was honest and was told if I had said resident then there was access via lift but as a non resident ( who had just dropped hundreds of dirhams in the bar ) I had to walk out the front into 40+ degree weather .................. No class here.

I don't care if I had spent $5 this is no way to treat people who visit your hotel as Armani Admirers. There is a lot of hotel choice in Dubai and this one should not be on the list.

It was also quite clear from communications from Staff that this was a concession and NOT run by Armani so silly me for thinking the Armani hotel would have Armani standards ? On reflection I should not be annoyed at the hotel really but at Armani who is clearly selling out and going down the Pierre Cardin route of brand management and being seduced by up front fees for brand usage.

Not again, EVER.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Spencer W, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear TravellingRainbow,

Thank you for coming to visit Armani Lounge.

I appreciate the time taken to share your feedback and experience. I take your comments to heart and will address accordingly. Please know that with the new expansion happening in the mall, we are looking into a new and improved link from the hotel to the mall, but the current access is very limited and due to the high security of the building can only be allowed to be used by registered guests or residents of the hotel. I am sure you can understand. I believe a taxi should have been an option under the current weather conditions and will ensure that the offer is always made in these situations.

The mention of the unforms and condition I will investigate and am a bit surprised as the uniforms have just been changed, thank you for mentioning.

I sincerely apologize for your perception of your experience.

Thank you again for your feedback and I will gladly share for improvements with my team.

Spencer H. Wadama

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Dubai is a city of luxury, you are spoilt for choice with amazing hotels and pure extravagance, and the Armani Hotel is no exception.

Obviously, one of the main features of the hotel is the architecture itself; to say that you have stayed in the Burj Khalifa is most definitely something to tick off your 'must do' list whilst visiting Dubai. Another highlight here is the pool. It was relatively quiet when we visited, and so the pool area was peaceful. I must say that the atmosphere was just right. The music around the pool was lounge music, like being at a ultra chic bar, couldn't have been any better. Also, it is quite an experience being chauffeured around in a Bentley, a definite perk of this hotel!

We chose a fountain view room which was as expected, all of the technical features you would want to find, and the floor to ceiling window was amazing to be able to watch the fountain shows.

Overall, I would definitely recommend for a couple of nights whilst visiting some of the other incredible hotels in the area.

Room Tip: One of the main features of this location is the fountains, so do not miss out on a fountain view room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leigh-Anne H
Spencer W, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Leigh-AnneH,

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani and for posting your comments.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed the experience, service and the downtown destination. I have already shared your comments with my team.

We look forward to welcoming your back to Dubai and Armani on your next visit from California.

Best regards,

Spencer Wadama
General Manager.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Is it very expensive? Yes. Will you love it when your car pulls up at the base of the Burj Khalifa and you are ushered into an ultra chic luxury hotel? Yes. At the end of the day it's a very high end brand and if you have the means I would certainly recommend it. The only thing I would say is that the Address Downtown is only a few hundred metres away and I just feel that it is better, but that's just my personal opinion and they are both excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pete R
Spencer W, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear PeteR,

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani and for taking the time to post your comment.

I truly appreciate your comments and would agree that Address Downtown is a fantastic hotel as well. I will gladly share your comments with our team and look for ways of continuous improvement as always.

I would agree, our hotel is quite "cool".

Best regards,

Spencer H Wadama

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We had decided to stay at the Armani Dubai after much contemplation and research on Tripadvisor and people who we knew who have stayed at this hotel before.
We are frequent travellers to Dubai, probably 4-6 times annually. We prefer a hotel close to the Dubai mall as our visits are almost always for business and we are on a tight schedule. We stay almost always at The Palace Downtown, or the Address Downtown. We have stayed in some really beautiful and efficient hotels all over the world, and appreciate good service ,luxury and cleanliness.

Below is a brief description of our stay at the Armani Dubai:
• We checked in on the 4 June 2014 at approx. 00:30am and went to the Armani desk in the arrivals hall for our transfer which we had booked as part of our package.
• Check in was efficient, but no refresher towel or welcome drink was offered
• We were very surprised and excited about receiving a complimentary upgrade from the classic room we had booked to the ambassador suite.
• The room was immaculate in terms of furnishing, cleanliness, space, amenities and bedding and linens. Faultless, from Wedgewood teacups and Ipads to control A-Z in the room, to state of the art complimentary minibar and automated curtains.
• The daily treats offered in the room with macaroons and Arabian sweets were delightful, and the housekeeping was exceptional.
• The smell of cigarette smoke in the passages was very unpleasant though, but in the room it was fine.
• The breakfast was temporarily moved to the 3rd floor and this was very confusing as we were not informed about this on check in.
• Getting in and out of the mall is a little silly and inconvenient,having to wait to be assisted to and from the hotel and having to pass through the busy souvenir shop in the Burj Khalifa.
• The staff in the hotel come across as being very pretentious and insincere. But it seems that this is the overall experience this hotel seems to aspire for?
• This hotel is most certainly a business hotel, no disputing that. But there are many other business hotels such as Mandarin Oriental Geneva, which is one of the most discreetly luxurious and welcoming hotels we have ever visited. Although the staff are efficient and professional,they are trained to be welcoming and approachable.An example of the insincerity and pretentiousness of Armani Dubai lifestyle managers is how they all talk amongst themselves when guests move around in the hotel, but if there is a new arrival, they charge to assist because a new arrival is a big tip. The concierge at the door didn’t once say “welcome back” or “did you enjoy your day?” or even “hello.” Lifestyle managers are constantly on their cellphones and pretending to be very important and busy. This makes for a very cold, unwelcoming ambience in the hotel lobby.
• We needed a taxi twice during our stay. When we went outside, nobody asked us anything. We walked around a little and eventually went to the doorman to ask where we could get a taxi. He pointed at the taxis parked on the side, didn’t even call one or ask someone to get us a taxi. Ridiculous for any 5 star hotel!
• Breakfast was lovely. Very well presented and good selection.
• The final most disappointing thing though was when we contacted the lifestyle manager at approx. 12:00am on Friday 6June to enquire if we could possibly have our breakfast in our room at 6:30AM as we had an early flight to catch and didn’t want to waste time going downstairs for breakfast.We had booked a bed,breakfast and transfer package. The lady,I think her name was Benita, said breakfast was included only at the restaurant but if we ordered to the room it would be charged to in-room dining. When I explained that we would rather not have breakfast then as we would get late, she said under these circumstances of early flights, they would make an exception and allow the room service breakfast at no extra charge.

• I asked her 3 times if she was certain there would be no extra charge and she said she was sure. My husband heard the conversation as it was on speaker phone.

• Upon check out, aside from the other two days breakfast being charged to our bill, over and above the confirmed rate INCLUDING breakfast and transfers, we were charged for the in-room dining breakfast too! I queried this and they said they would remove the other two days breakfast, but had to charge the in-room dining breakfast. I explained the whole story to the manager Inge Bouwmans and she said will try to find out who made this arrangement with us. It seems the duty lifestyle manager who took the call the night before was now sleeping, so they couldn’t verify it.

• Inge then told us as a gesture of goodwill,they would not charge us the AED505 but only AED205,and if they could confirm that we were in fact assured by the lady on duty the night before that the breakfast would be complimentary,they would refund the AED205.

• To put it in perspective, we were paying AED7500 for our stay, so another AED205 was not a big deal. The principle of being told one thing and then the whole arrangement changing was a big deal. And the fact that we, as the guest, were being treated as liars was very offensive and disappointing to say the least. The hotel has our credit card details, and we told Inge that what she should do is not charge the in -room breakfast at all, and then once she did her investigation, charge our card if it was discovered we were wrong. In simple terms , according to Inge, the guest was guilty until proven innocent.

• We paid and left the hotel, very very angry and disappointed.

• We were met by Saleh at the airport who had been briefed on the situation. He was remarkarble in his whole demeanor and helpfulness. Apologising profusely and telling us that this was very regrettable and we should have been given the benefit of the doubt. He called Inge again but she was adamant to stick to her decision .Saleh helped us check in our luggage, and was probably the single most sincere and professional person at Armani Dubai.

• We will never return to this hotel because of how we were treated by the manager INGE BOUWENS, made out to be liars and cheats. That is just not 5 star!

Room Tip: if cigarette odours are offensive to you,specifically request a non smoking floor.Check your bill on check out.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank roshneeSA
Spencer W, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear RoshneeSA,

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.

I would like to firstly thank you for your detailed review and comments and the effort to ensure that I am aware of the experience.

Secondly, I would like to apologize. I am so very disappointed that after a very positive and wonderful experience that it was ruined by what seems to me a mis understanding or inflexibility. To be honest, I have always received very postive comments on Inge as she has many guests return asking to see her and connect.

Regardless, I take your comments to heart and will investigate and make change where appropriate to prevent a repeat occurance. .

I do hope that you can see past this incident and realize, as you have noted, we are an amazing hotel and have created an amazing experience, but fell short on one situation that can be easily corrected. I do believe that we are better than this.

When your travels bring you back to Dubai and you feel like giving us an opportunity to change your impression, please reach out to me directly at swadama@armanihotels.com.

Respectfully,