“Amazing Experience in Armani Hotel, Dubai”
Review of Armani Hotel Dubai

Armani Hotel Dubai
Ranked #33 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Bahrain
“Amazing Experience in Armani Hotel, Dubai”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I absolutely enjoyed my stay in Armani Hotel and the concept of handling their guest. You have an individual Manager who care of you through out your stay. It's amazing for first time comers to Dubai.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jacob M
Spencer W, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Dear Jacob M,

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.

I am very happy to read your review and your comment on our style of service and individualized approach. It great to see it made an impact on your experience. I will share with my team.

Loking forward to welcoming you back to Armani in the near future.

Spencer H. Wadama

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (279)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Had the pleasure to stay in the Armani hotel for 2 days in July 2012 in time for my birthday. Armani is just brilliant. Excellent service with a touch of elegance. I was totally impressed from the moment I arrived at this beautiful hotel. I was able to document my stay there with a lot of picture as i did photo essay of my wonderful experience thereat. My stay are inclusive of free ticket to observatory level in At The Top of Burj Khalifa itself. The room I got was so big, it had a living room and a bedroom. During my stay I was treated to a complementary birthday cake as a gesture of goodwill. Unfortunately I was not able to experience the At.Mosphere Restaurant/Lounge during that time, that's why I made a separate booking for the Highest Resturant last July 2014. Both of which is really an excellent lifetime experience...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Dear RoyOrdinado,

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.

I am delighted to read your review and will share your comments with my team. I am happy you enjoyed.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed for three nights in this hotel from 2-5/08/2014. We booked two rooms. 3803 and 3809. The 3803 is the second largest room in this property acording to the booking manager, while the 3802 is standard room.
The hotel is located in the tallest building on earth. So, no doubt there are a lot of "wow" factors when we enter the room. The room 3803 is facing the Dubai Fountain, so we can enjoy whenever the fountain sprung into action from the comfor of our room. The room itself is big and very comfortable. The bathroom big, dining room is big and free mini bar is nice touch. Overall the room is big and comfortable. However, i feel that the quality of interior is actually very similar to Grand Hyatt DFW hotel. The view of the hotel is certainly are very good.
The package that we bought are inclusive of free tickets to observatory level in in the top of Burj Khalifa it self.
The service from the mid level staff is actually very good. Indra and Yevgeny are just simply great. The gentleman who drove us to and from airport (Forgot the name) is also very friendly and profesional. Very personalized without being too intrusive whatsoever. So far everything is 5 plus stars.
The breakfast quality is good. Although the variety are so so. Not bad, but at around $ 2000/night the buffet I believe should offer more quantity of food.
The strangest thing about this hotel is the breakfast policy. We purchased breakfast package. But the breakfast must consumed in the restaurant. At the last day we requested we would like to have breakfast in the room, but was denied. We have to eat in the restaurant or we have to pay.
The mini bar service also could be better. We have mentioned on several occasions that we only consumed diet soda and natural non sparkling water. But the staff kept replenished the stocks with regular cola and sparkling water.
The porters inside Dubai Mall also very helfpful. Always ready to give us assistance wiht our shopping bags from Dubai Mall. The wifi also very strong so I can do some works very effectively.
In conclusion, this hotel is very good. But it can be much better with better with little more push.

Room Tip: All suites are guarantee view to Dubai fountain.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank suami_intan
Dear Suami_intan,

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.

I truly appreciate your very detailed review of your experience and will communicate your comments to my team to make improvements. I am happy to see that overall you had a nice experience and enjoyed your time in Dubai. I will ensure that the Ambassadors mentioned are recognized as well.

Thank you again and I hope to welcome you back to Armani in the near future.

Best Regards,

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I am frequent guest to Armani Hotel in Dubai. The location of hotel is very prestigious being in burj Khalifa (highest tower in the world) and connected to Dubai mall which is the biggest shopping mall in Dubai. The interior design of hotel is really unique and simple, the only catch is that for long term stay the place could be dull; due to the interior colours of furniture which are dark (typical Armani style). The spa is amazing and is conveniently relaxing. This place is highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Khalid A
Spencer W, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Khalid A,

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani when coming over to Dubai from Abu Dhabi.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experience of your visits. I will gladly share with my team. Please feel free to contact myself directly next time you are in the hotel at swadama@armanihotels.com.

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The hotel is spectacular and everything you saw in the infamous "Mission Impossible." It's very state of the art, spacious and located right next to the Dubai Mall (another amazing experience. When people comment Dubai is Vegas on steroids, they aren't kidding). Our meals were great and the service excellent. Pricey but worth the experience.

Room Tip: Up high. The views are great.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Spencer W, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear 273LauraM273,

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.

I appreciate you sharing your experience and impression of our hotel. Happy you enjoyed and left with fond memories of Armani and Dubai.

Hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Liked:
The room i got was so big, it had a living room and a bedroom. Very helpful staff. Close to Dubai mall.

Didn't like:
After checking in, I had to call house keeping to clean my room again because it hasn't been cleaned properly. The furniture has scratches everywhere and looks old. I went there last April, and there was a lot construction sites around the hotel. They kept working till 10:00 pm.

Room Tip: Contact the hotel after you've made your booking and ask them for the large rooms, I went there...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ali577
Dear Ali577,

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.

I appreciate you sharing your experience with us. I am disappointed that you rated your sleep quality so poorly but even more disappointed that your stay was interrupted by the construction, my apologies. I have also noted your housekeeping comments. If you have more detail, please send to myself directly at swadama@armanihotels.com.

Thank you again and my apologies for the disappointment. We defintely strive for better.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We went there during the Ramadan month, and staff offered us nice dates.
Coffee machine is awesome, room is beautiful, everything iPad control, drinks in the fridge are complementary. Dubai mall is just next to it. everything is beautiful!

Room Tip: could be a higher floor will see the music fountain, will be better.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Spencer W, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Reinn T,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Armani.

I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to having you back in Dubai and Armani again in the near future (on a higher floor).