“A year later and still have a smile”

Rose Garden Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha
Ranked #217 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We revisited the ROSE GARDEN HOTEL APARTMENTS after we last stayed here a year ago and were very happy to find some great improvements, we stayed on the 6th floor in apartment number 602 which as the last time was very spacious and had everything we needed as a family. It was great that the management had now started providing breakfast and was well done not too over stocked but a good selection of food which covers most of the possible requirements of different people form different places in the world.
As we experienced the last time the staff were very nice always ready to help and always with a smile even when there was a problem which they would take care of in less than 15 mins.
This is a very nice place to stay as it is next to the MALL OF THE EMIRATES, 100 meters from metro station, has small supermarkets nearby, resturants nearby everything you could ask for is within reach.

Room Tip: Have stayed in the rooms facing the front of the hotel and o the 6th floor very quite and good view
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Fuad M

Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed at rose garden from 25th Dec to 5th Jan and I had a great time. Nice breakfast... good people on reception...co-operative staff.. good things are that it is very near to sharaf DG metro station and mall of the emirates.. very nice place good and peaceful environment..will definitely go for it next time IA.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I visited the hotel together with a friend at the end of Nov. 2013 and we had luck to get a cheap room although we booked quite late. We were really surprised about the Spa, I didn't read about it beforehand, so it was a good surprise for both of us to have a swimming pool at the rooftop and a sauna in the bathroom. These two things made our stay really enjoyable as we've been in the city every day from morning to evening and enjoyed going to the Spa later.

When we arrived late at night the staff didn't have two separate beds in the room, only a doublebed, although I send a request for two separate beds. This however was no problem, when we arrived the staff separated the double beds and provided us one more blanket without any hassle.

The rooms were big enough for two persons, we also had a kitchen, equipped with almost everything (cleaning rag was missing though) so that we were able to cook meals ourself. As the hotel is very close to the Mall of Emirates it's no big deal to buy everything for a delicious lunch or dinner. We however didn't use the kitchen very much, we went to restaurants every day. Also the room was very clean.

The hotel is very close to the metro station "Sharaf DG", which is a big plus.

For us the hotel offered a very good value for the price (around 86 Euros / night). We wanted to have a simple (no luxurious), clean and big enough place to sleep and chill out after a stressful day in the city and the hotel was exactly what we were looking for.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank da-phil-de
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I liked this hotel, being just my 2nd stay in Dubai at here from Management to Each staff is generous, co-operating & very human in nature. As I said, I never felt that I am away from home, affectionate & polite staff makes your stay comfortable.

Room Tip: Any suite you can choose but for my choice suit with Balcony opening at East Side from where I use t...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed there for 10days as a family. The 2-bed apartment was spotlessly clean and had everything you needed. The staff we unbelievably friendly and couldn't be more helpful with everything. Well located 300meters from the metro. Only drawback was it was a little pricy but will hopefully stay again.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Average std. Big apartment with two separate bedrooms and one large living/dining room. Good house keeping/cleaning but curtains were dirty and chairs was so dirty that you wouldn't like to sit on them. Staff was service minded.
The hotel was but I will choose another alternative for my next stay, expected more from a four star hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 21 November 2013

My daughter, an OFW for more than 10 years gifted me with a one month vacation in Dubai instead of her coming to the Philippines for her annual leave and booked me at the Rose Garden Hotel and Apartments for the duration of my stay.
I think she made the right choice. The Rose Garden, aside from being manned by an all male and courteous workers is strategically and conveniently situated, more so to an outsider like me. It is just a stone's throw away from a Dubai Metro rail station and a walking distance from the Mall of the Emirates.
It is a cozy place, where one could live his/her daily life as if he/she were at home. And what description could be more apt than with my wife's 4-year old grand daughter Eman (born and raised in Dubai) who came to see me hours before my trip back to the Philippines and who commented, "Lolo (Grandpa), is this your house? It's bea...u..tiful".
In remembrance, I brought home all the Gulf News bags bearing the hotel's logo and used them as containers for my "pasalubong" (gifts).

Room Tip: Close to Metro Station and Mall of Emirates
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family