Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai
JA Palm Tree Court(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$177
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$198
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$198
  • Beachfront
US$245
US$275
US$253
  • Pool
US$267
US$220
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$279
US$247
Priceline
6,951 results
All reviewsoceana beachchor bazaarpower stationmoroc barshanghai chicmistral restaurantarabic coffeeall inclusive packagethe executive loungeshopping mallinfinity poolindian restaurantprivate beachhotel poolbeautiful hotelshuttle busjebel ali
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I've always had high standards for food and im the biggest eater in the family. I can safely say the food was delicious and well cooked and the constantly circulating waiters definitly made our dining experience more comfortable. I will definitely return to enjoy the wide variety of mouth watering cuisine. That was one of the best meals of my life.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mohammed T
Michael N, General Manager at Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Mohammed,
Thank you for your fantastic feedback on iftar in Al Bahou.
I was very pleased to read you enjoyed your meal to such an extent, especially the variety and taste of our food offering.
We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back at Mövenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate Dubai

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

One of the great hotel we stayed. Excellent customer service from the staff member, especially JR & SETH from the concierge area, they're very professional. The elegant huge lobby with amazing lantern. Nice & clean room. We got anniversary cake, a very sweet gesture. And the late check out was so helpful for us. Fast & free wifi throughout the hotel. Good food taste. Few steps from the Mall. Overall we had seamless stay and you guys are all recommended. Thumbs up!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Myce L
Michael N, General Manager at Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Myce,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful review with the Tripadvisor community.
I was extremely pleased to read you enjoyed your stay to such extent, especially our hotel facilities, our restaurants, and of course the service provided by our team. I will make sure to personally share your kind comments with Jr, Seth and the entire team.
We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed so many times in this hotel I love the hotel all the restaurants lovely lobby location everything is perfect I would like to say about concierge one of the best concierge in the world in my 30 years travelling experience I've never seen the concierge service like this very helpfull always smilling they are professional to tackle the guest problems with a fantastic way specially thanks avnish daniyal rizwan sheraz is the names of information about uae brilliant guys I have no words to say thanks I will come back with my family again I recommend this hotel.. thanks jOhn

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank johnfewer

Dear John,
Thank you for sharing your fantastic review on your stay at Mövenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate.
I was extremely pleased to read you enjoyed your stay to such extent, especially our concierge service and our overall hotel facilities. I will make sure to personally share your kind comments with Avnish, Daniyal, Rizwan, Sheraz and the entire team.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Nice hotel with a 1001 nights taste. Actually a bit cold and missing warmth with a huge central lounge like look like a Mosque. Rooms are very much OK and in line with similar hotels in Dubai. Bar was disappointing. No good seating to look at TV's (world cup). Nothing to do in the vicinity other than the Batuta mall which is 100 feet away. Just one more mall in Dubai though. Good if you come for work and have to visit the free zone. Avoid if you're on Holliday. The hotel has no view and is far away from everything other than Jebel Ali.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Nicolas D
Michael N, General Manager at Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Nicolas,
Thank you for sharing your review on your stay at Mövenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate.
I was very concerned to read your feedback and your comments on your perception of the hotel.
Please rest assured that your comments regarding the seating at Moroc has been discussed with the concerned manager for his immediate review.
I would request that you please send us an email to social.ibnbattuta@moevenpick.com , as we would like to contact you personally, to better understand and learn from the negative experiences you encountered.
I look forward to receiving your email and hope you enjoy the rest of your stay.
Thank you.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Yet another Movenpick experience! The hotel is located at the far end of Dubai much closer to Abu Dhabi. The vicinity to Ibn Battuta Mall is a great advantage and the mall itself is a masterpiece in terms of architecture. Beside the mall the location has not much to offer and you have to take a taxi to visit other attraction. The hotel itself is elegantly built and nicely decorated with a huge and beautiful lobby. My room was quite good and very clean. The staff were also very good and polite. The breakfast was almost complete and also I had the pleasure of having lunch in the restaurant which was amazing in my opinion. Free WiFi was available throughout the hotel. If you are looking for shopping destination this is the hotel for you but keep in mind the distance with Dubai's main attractions and landscapes as well.
overall recommended

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank mehrdadnb

Dear Guest,
I was extremely pleased to read you enjoyed your stay to such extent, especially breakfast spread, our overall hotel facilities, our walking distance to the Dubai Metro and Ibn Battuta Shopping Mall, and of course the service provided by our team. I will make sure to personally share your kind comments with the entire team.