“All around very good experience on a very quiet night”
Review of Rhodes Twenty10

Rhodes Twenty10
Ranked #36 of 9,977 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$20 - US$100
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Description: As the name suggests, this culinary steakhouse is headed up by highly acclaimed Michelin-starred celebrity Chef Gary Rhodes, and sets a glamorous and intimate scene with its opulent chandeliers, black chic and just a hint of lilac.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Visited as a couple to celebrate my better half's birthday.

Welcome was warm on arrival & we were invited to sit in the lounge where we enjoyed well executed & balanced (if not innovative) cocktails.

Frank introduced the menus & explained the concept very well. We ordered while still in the lounge & then were shown upstairs to the beautiful (but very quiet) dining room.

The food, service & interaction of staff (and Frank in particular) was very good. This really is to be expected in a restaurant of this quality and this quiet though!!

A couple of service points were missed & I list these purely as constructive feedback (also having no idea about the restaurants typical service sequences / standards). I emphasize that these were so small they did not detract from our overall enjoyment whatsoever. Firstly, my wine by the glass was poured for me to taste without being introduced (name, variety, vintage etc). Secondly, bread was served at the same time as the starters rather than after the order / when we sat. Lastly, at this price point / level, I did expect some kind of small amuse bouche - but maybe i've just been spoilt in the past!!

The starters were great with good variety, steak was cooked very well & side dishes were also good. We didnt have room for any deserts unfortunately, but the list read well & appeared to offer a good spread.

I would certainly return based on this experience, with the staff interactions and food quality the particular highlights - as they should be in restaurants!

1  Thank Ben B
GHLRM, Director of Food and Beverage at Rhodes Twenty10, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you had enjoyed your dining experience at Rhodes Twenty10 celebrating a special occasion and glad that you were extremely pleased with the service of our associates as well as the restaurant cuisine.

It was indeed a pleasure to have you as our guests and thank you very much for your positive and constructive comments which will be shared with the relevant manager as we value all our guest feedback to be of utmost importance.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Absolutly perfect cuisine!
It makes me very happy, and best experience in dubai.
I visited around 11pm
But they care me very intensive and dont make me burden eventhough its time to close.
Really approciate ur service and food and everything.
I can leave dubai with very good impression just because have a best time in Rhodes twenty 10!!
Thank you!!

2  Thank 진영 윤
GHLRM, Director of Food and Beverage at Rhodes Twenty10, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

It is a pleasure to read from your review that you had enjoyed your overall dining experience in Rhodes Twenty10 and were extremely pleased with the cuisine we have on offer as well as the service of our associates.

Your comments are very much appreciated and it was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We booked with friends and at the point of booking they asked if anyone had any allergies. I was delighted as I am allergic to all dairy products. The bread came and I got oil and balsamic with mine. That was the last good news of the evening, the menu came and I asked what I could eat and was informed anything that was marked with a D. Every single meal was marked with a D, so I thought they would offer to adjust one of the meals for me , but they refused. The only thing they would offer was to make fish and chips without the mushy peas. Pathetic service from a restaurant that is passing itself off as a high quality restaurant. I asked to speak to the maître d, but he conveniently vanished only to return as we were finishing off. All 4 of us were totally gobsmacked and we're convinced they were making a mistake, but no they insisted that was all they could do. Only in Dubai would they be allowed to take our booking knowing I had an allergy they were REFUSING to cater for. Gary you really need to review this restaurants as you were my wife's favourite chef, but after this her least favourite.

GHLRM, Director of Food and Beverage at Rhodes Twenty10, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

Please be assured that we treat all our guest feedback with the utmost importance and having read your review, we are concerned to read your comments.

Therefore, it would be very much appreciated if we can have the opportunity to speak to you personally. With this in mind, may I kindly request you to contact us directly on guestservices.leroyalmeridien@lemeridien.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

An excellent evening, the food was exquisite, service exemplary nothing was too much trouble, everything was done to make the evening a memorable one. I cannot wait to visit again.

GHLRM, Director of Food and Beverage at Rhodes Twenty10, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for writing your review on Trip Advisor following your recent visit to Rhodes Twenty10.

We are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable dining experience at the restaurant and were pleased with the cuisine we have on offer as well as the service of our associates.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We ate here whilst staying at Le Royal Meridien. Excellent meal with attentive service. Would definitely recommend

Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor following your visit at Rhodes Twenty 10 and we are delighted to know that you were pleased with the service of our associates as well as the cuisine we have on offer.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.