See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

To start with, the rooms are clean and neat. Yes it is noisy due to like 3 clubs in the same spot. I didn't have a problem sleeping, I slept well.

The problem I have with the hotel is they way they behaved cold towards us. They didn't look happy to see us. Very reluctant to give out the wifi code, fact he didn't give me the code. He collected our phones to put in the code which only worked downstairs. Upstairs, the code didn't work and I came downstairs to ask why it was so, he said i can only use it downstairs if I want to use the net.
When we persisted, someone else gave us the wifi password.

I am a traveler coming thousands of miles from Nigeria, paying for a service. It would be nice if you welcomed me with a smile. Why are you holding my passport, I'm not withholding your money.

We all are the same under our skin, I saw you the receptionist talk with a smile to another Indian man who came to book a room...

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Seyi G
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I asked for a quiet room and they gave me one. Still on the street, so some street noise. It cost less than some other nearby hotels. I was just there for a conference, not luxury vacation, so I wasn't much in the hotel. Staff was kind to me.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2013 via mobile

Last booking arab health 2013 forced limited options to choose and I had to faced such a terrible place .
It was nousy beside a ladder work shop and on the street of Bazar.
Receiption! Are So rude and not welcomed.
Thanks tour leader transfered to the next horrible one cladrige!!
No swimming pools, paid wifi .
I really will not choose this one:((

• Stayed: January 2013
9  Thank saeid z
Reviewed 13 January 2012

If you want to spend the night staying away in bed and listening to the most awful and loud music, this is the place. In the first floor of the California Hotel in Dubai there are two night clubs that gather a quite strange audience, mostly men. My husband and I didn't figure this out when we chose the hotel online, but by the time we arrived there we had no option but staying the night. What we didn't imagine is that we would stay awake until 4:30 am, when the music stopped. We left a couple of hours later, without even trying the breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank GBaroni
Reviewed 16 November 2011

Please avoid this hotel if you're travelling with your family...3-4 live performing bars on equal no. of floors.

Very noisy until 3 am.

A family person would not like to expose any of the members to the crowd that goes in n out of the hotel.

Though rooms were kind of OK.

Room Tip: Just avoid hotels of his group. They value money more than your comfort.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family