but service needs tweeking..
Hotel looks amazing throughout, pool is amazing and the beach villas are lovely. However some small service issues did move this down against some of the similar priced hotels. At the bar (101) invited 6 or so guests over. After waiting for what seemed like half an hour we asked one of the 8 staff talking behind the bar to take our order. Then we were short served 2 drinks and when we finally got them we got the wrong drinks. A similar issue when with another group of friends we asked for a simple meal at lunch time and were told we could only have tapas. Now, we were the only people in the bar and there was a more staff than customers. I'm sure it wouldn't have hurt to give us what we wanted. We ended up ordering tapas and were very disappointed at the size of the dishes vs. the price (even for Tapas). When I discussed this with the manager his attitude was apologetic but along the lines of "well we know what our customers want" at which point I had to mention he had none as we were off to get a late lunch elsewhere! You've got a great looking place dont ruin it with average service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arrive in style by limousine or boat at the private marina of Dubai's most intimate new beach resort. Discover this exquisite low-rise boutique oasis located on the lush, landscaped private peninsula of the Palm Jumeirah crescent. One&Only The Palm blends Moorish and Andalusian architecture with contemporary chic interiors, consisting of 91 keys and 4 exclusive Beach Villas. Stylish guest rooms are secluded in a residential environment within the tri-level Manor House, six low-rise Mansions and four private Beach Villas. Once relaxed and unpacked, indulge in the resort's private leisure facilities including a stunning 850 square-metre swimming pool, 450 metres of beach front and the outstanding all-suite One&Only Spa and fitness centre. Includes Daily Breakfast in Zest. Plus, families staying three nights or more will receive one complimentary Aquaventure Waterpark ticket per person per stay until 30 September 2016, unlocking unlimited thrills at the largest and most exciting water park in the Middle East. Situated across 42 acres of coastline, Atlantis The Palm, Dubai creates a stage of vibrant water experiences such as Master Blasters, speed slides, rivers and rapids. Enjoy the thrill of Aquaventure Waterpark, explore the Dubai marine life of The Lost Chambers and make your dreams come true at Dolphin Bay. The waters of Atlantis await! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Booking.com, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your One&Only The Palm Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One&Only The Palm Dubai Hotel Dubai
- One And Only The Palm Dubai