This was the most fabulous hotel we have stayed in to date / during our last 6 no. visits to Dubai. The room, the pool, the restaurant and the service were all outstanding - no speck of dust anywhere, and the staff were all extremely pleasant.
It was a little unfortunate that the restaurant on the pontoon was closed for the entire duration of our stay, though we knew this in advance, but we would love to have dined there.
All was well at this beautiful hotel - we noted that it seemed to be "maintenance" month... though that said we weren't inconvenienced at all and these things have to be done during the quietest of times so that the majority of guests see and fell the benefits. We watched with interest as little items were made better or decorative enhancements were enhanced even more!
It was made a pleasant change not to have to pay £5 for water whilst sunbathing around the pool, though perhaps this was because of Ramadan... at all other hotels we have had to pay?
One disadvantage we did note is the cost of taxi fares to the city / shopping centres - remember that you are at the very end of the outside frond of the Palm - there are no short cuts, so a journey can cost up to £30/35 one way which is a really huge shame!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arrive in style by limousine or boat at the private marina of Dubai's most intimate new beach resort. Discover this exquisite low-rise boutique oasis located on the lush, landscaped private peninsula of the Palm Jumeirah crescent. One&Only The Palm blends Moorish and Andalusian architecture with contemporary chic interiors, consisting of 91 keys and 4 exclusive Beach Villas. Stylish guest rooms are secluded in a residential environment within the tri-level Manor House, six low-rise Mansions and four private Beach Villas. Once relaxed and unpacked, indulge in the resort's private leisure facilities including a stunning 850 square-metre swimming pool, 450 metres of beach front and the outstanding all-suite One&Only Spa and fitness centre. Includes Daily Breakfast in Zest. Plus, families staying three nights or more will receive one complimentary Aquaventure Waterpark ticket per person per stay until 30 September 2016, unlocking unlimited thrills at the largest and most exciting water park in the Middle East. Situated across 42 acres of coastline, Atlantis The Palm, Dubai creates a stage of vibrant water experiences such as Master Blasters, speed slides, rivers and rapids. Enjoy the thrill of Aquaventure Waterpark, explore the Dubai marine life of The Lost Chambers and make your dreams come true at Dolphin Bay. The waters of Atlantis await! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your One&Only The Palm Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only The Palm Dubai
- One&Only The Palm Dubai Hotel Dubai