“Lovin' the grubbin'”

Ranked #578 of 9,478 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill, Australian, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Nezesaussi Grill; Short for New Zealand, South Africa and Australia, (The Tri-Nations), is a family friendly and sports crazy outlet with a menu that is suitable for children as well as adults. With a friendly atmosphere and first-rate food & drinks, Nezesaussi Grill looks forward to welcoming you soon...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Lovin' the grubbin'”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Since I've lived in Dubai I've lived in Old Town, which automatically made Nezzes my local haunt for food, drink and light entertainment. Mostly famed for it's capacity to show multiple sports channels at any one time without being annoying in any way, Nezzes is also a great place to chill out and and enjoy some quality food - even if you don't like watching sports (like me).
I always go with an empty belly, and no matter how many times I challenge this place to fill me up (believe me, it takes a LOT of food to fill me up), they always win! The quality of the food is excellent and the choice of delicious burgers (amongst many other other delights) is great for every taste.
The staff are always friendly and the Friday Brunch is also something to sample if you get the chance.
Nezesaussi is definitely a must-do in Dubai and I can practically guarantee that a visit there will not leave you disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
16 Thank RikRod
Jonathan G, Manager at Nezesaussi Grill, responded to this review, 14 September 2014
Good morning RikRod,

Thank-you for taking time to review Nezesaussi. Apologies for the delay in response as our hotel is closed until 1st November for refurbishment. Don't worry though, Nezesaussi will be back bigger and better than ever!

We're grateful for all the compliments you have showered us with. The Chefs were very pleased you found the food quality excellent, the burgers delicious and it's great to hear we always feed you up!

We look forward to welcoming you back on reopening, please stop and say hello.

Jonathan

“Great Food and Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was our favourite place at Al Manzill to eat and the food was lovely. The manager and all the staff are nice and will make you feel at home. Be sure if your are visiting Al Manzill to try out here one night I know you will be back as the meals are great value.

Visited October 2013
14 Thank RossJenny
Good morning RossJenny,

Thank-you for taking your time to review Nezesaussi. Apologies for the delay in response, our hotel is currently closed for refurbishment.

I'm pleased we were your favourite place and I've let the Chefs know you found the food lovely and great value. It's gratifying you found the staff (and me!) nice and it's wonderful you felt at home. That's our goal everytime!

Be sure to say hello next time you visit us and we look forward to welcoming you.

Many thanks,

Dubai
“No Smoking restaurant/bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a popular sports bar with restaurant standard food. It is very popular with expats and some locals. Definitely the place to watch rugby or football on the many screens whilst enjoying excellent food and drinks in a non smoking atmosphere. Numbers are strictly monitored on busy nights so it never gets overcrowded and the management have a strict policy on seating on busy nights where you put your name down as you enter and are seated as soon as it's your turn - no queue jumpers here. The menu is frequently updated and there is a good wine list, mainly southern hemisphere although it can be more pricey than most sports bars - but still worth it.

• Visited February 2014
12 Thank Kraft2551
Jonathan G, Manager at Nezesaussi Grill, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Good evening Kraft2551,

Thank-you for taking your time to review Nezeaussi.

It's great to know you find the standard of our food is excellent and enjoy our non-smoking atmosphere. I'm pleased you like our menu and appreciate our wine list. I apologise you find it pricey, we believe ourselves to be the cheapest bar in Downtown, but I'm pleased you feel we are worth it anyway!

I look forward to welcoming you back on 1st November after our refurbishment.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent Hospitality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Drive by this place multiple times as I travel into the area for business. Finally decided to give it a shot. Sat on the left corner of the restaurant as one walks in waiter by the name Humphrey was cool and at service efficiently. He did an admirable job keep up.

Not sure about the other food, but the steak grilled to my wow expectation was a memorable.

Few restaurants close by, but I will take the drive in the future to the same bar to relax most evenings. Keep up the good service Jonathan G Manager.

• Visited June 2014
10 Thank Morales M
Jonathan G, Manager at Nezesaussi Grill, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Good evening Morales M,

Thank-you for taking your time to review Nezesaussi.

I'm very grateful that you found Humphrey cool, effecient & admirable. He's helping us from our sister outlet Boulevard Cafe during the World Cup and he is an absolute star! I've passed on your compliments to him.

I'm pleased you found our Australian steak to be 'wow', the Chefs will be so glad!

Finally thanks for your kind words about our good service, it's most gratifying.

Please say hi next time you join us.

Dubai
“Gem in downtown”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

If you want a nice casual dinner with friends or family in downtown this is the place. Chilled atmosphere, good food, reasonable prices and friendly staff. Highly recommended for sports fans also.

• Visited May 2014
9 Thank Mannika
Jonathan G, Manager at Nezesaussi Grill, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Good evening Mannika,

Thank-you for taking your time to review Nezesaussi.

It's great you think of us as a 'gem in Downtown', we think so too! I'm pleased you enjoy our atmosphere, our food, and noticed our commitment to keeping our prices reasonable. Mostly I appreciate you finding our staff friendly, it's good to know!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.