“Jewellery heaven!”

Gold And Diamond Park
Ranked #84 of 418 things to do in Dubai
More attraction details
Owner description: Gold And diamond park, is an indoor air conditioned mall Adjacent to first gulf bank metro station, & right next to mall of Emirates.The mall consists of more than 60 jewelery retail stores & a well renouned coffee shop " de casa" & also a speciality restaurant called "More cafe". Along with stores for watches,bycycle,saloon & spa & the famouse center for musical and arts. all in all it is a one stop destination for travellers to make the most of thier valuble time & return to thier comfort zone within thier hotel compound.visitors to this mall have the advantage of not getting into the hassle of trafic & going to the old dubai for jewelery shopping or having a good time over a cup of coffee & more Conveniently visit this park which would be very short distance to most of the hotels in the jumeirah & marina & the new downtown of dubai. it takes approximately 15 minutes by taxi from marina,jumeirah,or dubai mall to this alternate mall.
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Whenever I am travelling and wanting to make a purchase I always seek out the malls with the best reputation for fair trading and high standards. The gold and diamond park in Dubai is such a place.

This particular shopping mall offers a huge range of jewellery across the 50+ jewellery stores.

I took my husband there, and left him reading a book in a lovely cafe there, while I visited what felt like all of the stores! I finally went back to the cafe to get hubby and take him to see three particular stores and help me with my purchase of a diamond ring.

We finally purchased from Kaushik in the Tejori store. I am infatuated with my new ring - it is fantastic ! I expect it to be valued in Australia at much much higher than I paid for it.

The mall was easy to get to by taxi, and there is a metro right outside for those who wish to take that.

It also includes what looks like a nice restaurant for those of you who might want to shop then have lunch or dinner.

A visit to the G & D park is definitely recommended if you are buying jewellery in Dubai.

17  Thank Emily T

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We had my engagement ring made while we were there for 4 nights. Paid $10,000 New Zealand dollars for the amazing ring. I have just had it valued for insurance purposes and it came back valued at $26,000.

26  Thank Chantelle J
Reviewed 27 July 2014

If you are after a special piece of jewellery then a visit to the Gold & Diamond park is a must. I can personally recommend Cara Jewellers for their excellent service & price. To be able to shop in air conditioned comfort is great

7  Thank NicoleKBallarat
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I was looking for an anniversary gift for my loved one and being a typical guy I wasn't sure what to look for (I had a rough idea in mind but still). I went in to the shop (5th one of the day) and basically said I need a dainty but exuberant pair of earrings, they graciously welcomed me in, sat me down at a viewing table, offered me a beverage and brought out a wide array of different earrings. The gentleman explained to me what each cut and style does and how they interact with their environment,e.g. catching the light at all angles etc, after much thought I finally chose a pair and was offered an amazing price. Nevertheless she was more than happy with the gift! So if your in need of any jewelry for any occasion I would strongly suggest stopping by this place, even if your just window shopping.

5  Thank Greg M
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We spent a couple of hours looking at the plethora of sparkling goods for sale. There's just about every stone and setting represented here. We found the sales staff helpful, not too pushy, and knowledgeable about their products.

If you can't get what you want here, they can make something for you in a couple of days.

Tip: Go knowing what you want and be prepared to barter.

Dazzling!