“An Average 4-Star Hotel” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramee Rose Hotel

Ramee Rose Hotel
Ranked #351 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“An Average 4-Star Hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

At first, I directly inquire for a 5D and 4N stay and then check the same period of stay on Booking.com and it is actually cheaper online, though not that big difference. But, a Dirham is still a Dirham.

Stayed on the hotel for the said period as it is just near my training venue, its location is in the heart of Dubai's another business district and is just near to malls and restaurants as well.

Their room are nice and clean; breakfast is fine and offers a good service. Front desk properly explained all other charges that I have to pay.

Overall, it's an average 4 star hotel and somehow great value for money.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Venkat R, Manager at Ramee Rose Hotel, responded to this review, 15 November 2014

Thank you choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience here .
It gives us immense pleasure that you enjoyed your stay at Ramee Rose and Spa and it is also a pleasure to know that our hotel is worth your recommendation’s it has always been our mission to provide excellent hospitality.

Once again thank you for staying at out hotel and recommending us . We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back
Brian Spence

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Munich, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Spent here two weeks in october. Rooms were clean and nice. Gym was well - equipped, although it opened too late in the morning. Rooftop pool was small but nice, the pool gets a lot of sun during the day. Ramee rose has a great location close to mall of the emirates and Dubai Marina. All in All excellent value for money for young people and couples.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Venkat R, Manager at Ramee Rose Hotel, responded to this review, 16 November 2014

hersham
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

I will start with the positives. There is a clean roof top swimming pool with sunloungers. There is a working lift & hot water & free bottled water in the rooms. Like many hotels in Dubai there are a few restaurants/bars in this hotel. There is an extremely noisy bar which plays awful bassy music until 2am ish. We were on the 11th floor & couldn't get to sleep before 1am. Our bathroom leaked (during a shower or when emptying a bath water came up through the drain & soaked through to the carpet which then stunk). The location of the hotel is at the opposite side of where all Dubai's best attractions are. I won't be back.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank thegeorgiegirl1
Venkat R, General Manager at Ramee Rose Hotel, responded to this review, 26 July 2015

Brian Spence

Travellers are raving about these Dubai hotels

Cairo, Egypt
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

This Hotel is horrible if you're a female don't stay there they have this disco and there are drunk people roaming around the hotel and there is no security AT ALL.
This place isn't safe at all I have been harassed by two drunk people on my floor which is far from the disco and the staff did nothing about it. Even if you don't mind the lack of security you won't get any sleep because of the super loud noise of the disco on the 1st floor.
I also found a cockroach in my bathroom

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Sarah A
Zagreb, Croatia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

It is a very good budget hotel! I went to Dubai for New Year's Eve and stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. I was so scared before I came because I was reading all this horrible reviews and I thought it would be awful. I could now happily say that it is not true!

When I finally came I was so happy seeing everything was normal there. The room was big and clean. The bed was also big and comfy and I had a great sleep. The bathroom and the toilet were also normal and clean. So everything was great and we had a normal and relaxing stay. We were at 11th floor so we didn't hear any music from the disco and slept well. We also had an incredible view of the city. We could see Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa in the distance. So we enjoyed that beautiful panorama view every morning and evening.

The location of the hotel is also good. It is situated in a calm and quiet tecom area. And you can easily take a taxi to all of the main sights from there. Even the metro station is in walking distance (10-15min) from there.

The only not so good thing there was breakfast. They could improve it a lot. There is not much choice. But that is not a big deal for us. We had eaten toast every morning and then had a great lunch somewhere outside the hotel.

I also must say that staff there were brilliant! There was one man (unfortunately I do not know his name) who helped me a lot! I bought a few postcards and wanted to send them to my family and friends as I promised to them. But it was 31st of December and the day after 1st of January 2014. and I couldn't find post office which was working and didn't buy stamps at all! I was so sad that I couldn't send them so I complained about it to the receptionist (I thought maybe they were selling stamps and could send it for me). The receptionist called the man but he said to me that they hadn't enough stamps left for all my postcards (maybe just for one). So i left sad to my room. In a few minutes the man knocked on my door and said that he is going to the post office tomorrow morning to do something for himself so he could take my postcards and send it for me if I want and trust him. I was so happy!!!!!! He was so nice and caring man! I just want to tell him: "THANK YOU A LOT if You are reading this!" All postcards came and my family and friends were so happy.

So I had a pleasent experience staying here and I truly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on 11th floor! You won't hear any music from the disco and the view from the room...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Dea-Medo

Doha, Qatar
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed here three nights Thurs - Sunday 2nd March. It's a pretty poor hotel to be honest. I arrived early and had pre booked an early check in only to be greeted with 'we don't offer an early check in'.

The place was full of people complaining and had a bad vibe. Took ages to finally check in and it felt like it was the 1st time anyone had checked in the place.

Room was good enough, bed big and clean. Bathroom was fine. The poor bloke cleaning my floor looked absolutely shattered and just kept apologising to me about not getting round to cleaning my room, even though it was about 10am. He didn't need to apologise.

Rock Bottom however was amazing. Went Saturday night, amazing band playing, expensive drinks however. One of the Indian guys who worked there followed me upstairs and pestered me to exchange pound coins he'd been left as tips for Dirham. He wanted 6Dhm to the £. The rate in the lobby was 5.25 to the £. Good effort though. I told him not to bother but he came back up and knocked on my door for about 10 mins, then went downstairs and called me repeatedly.

Overall a poor experience. A friend of mine stated in the Grand Midwest over the road. His experience was better but if you are staying in Tecom use the Comfort Inn Apartments round the corner. Similar money but a much better experience.

Room Tip: Get one on the high floors otherwise Rock Bottom will keep you awake.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Deleerious

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

This is an excellent budget hotel in tecom area. Yes this hotel has couple of night clubs which can get loud at night but try and get a room above the 9th floor. Breakfast was good and it wasnt crowded or rushed

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo