Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
1,829 results
All reviewsrooftop poolburjuman mallmetro stationtop floorpillow menustar hotelbur dubaiindian foodexcellent hotelroom servicerooms are largecomfortable staymini barbusiness hotelbusiness tripburj khalifabuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Lets face it I am sure there are hundreds of hotels in Dubai to choose from but if you are travelling on a budget this offers real value for money . The rooms are lovely, really big, well furnished and the doormen at the front are really helpful .The view from the roof top pool is amazing too. Its about £5 in a taxi to Juremeih Beach so a little out of town but if you want to go to Dubai and dont have much money to spend this is really nice. The 19th floor restaurant is worth a trip too, really gorgeous food with fab views.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I do tend to stay in different hotels to break up the travel boredom but this is one I come back to, especially in the summer when the prices are excellent.
I booked a junior suite 1401 and the rom is huge, the bathroom is huge and the bed is enormous!
I always say the staff make the place and those working here really make an effort, the doorman in his cowboy hat, the front desk staff (Mamoon), the pool guards etc all make you feel welcome.
I tried the bar on the 19th floor this time for the first time, and it was very classy.
Good place to stay, prices get a little expensive in the October to March season but right now they are great value - book through Booking.com and take the suite!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Keith1955
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I have visited this hotel on business a few times. It is located in a good central location. The rooms are fairly big and comfortable. The food and conference facilities are good. However the staff is rude and unhelpful. They made a hash with my airport transfers. The check staff is very slow and mechanical.

Room Tip: Choose a room overlooking the main road and as high a floor as possible
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank NG2010
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Fantastic value, metro, restaurants, hop on/hop off bus really close to the hotel but taxi's are cheap, clean and safe

The room itself was exceptional even though I was on a lower floor. A trip to the roof pool deck fixed that and the breathtaking view got me out of the luxurious bed every day for a swim in the morning sun!

Staff are really lovely, nothing is too much trouble, hats off! I will be coming back ;-)

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank keppelblue
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Stayed in the hotel for 3 nights. The check in went smoothly and one of the staff showed us the room and its facilities with everything. The room was ambiance and the amenity kit was good.
Free high speed internet was available and this was great. The bed was comfort and I had a nice sleep. I used their gym facility and it was good.
The bathroom design wasn't good for me and for my wife. The sink is little further which you need to bend your back more. The location of towels wasn't in a correct place from the shower room. There wasn't any hanger to keep the towel next to the shower room.
The spot lights of my room wasn't working properly in my last night. I didn't reported to the reception because the next day on the morning i need to check out.
The location of the hotel is very good. Burjman mall few meters away and the Dubai downtown (trad center area) in only less than 10 minutes by car.
In Total I had a good experience in this hotel except the negative point which I mentioned earlier.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple