“Most excellent venue, Try getting better value for money then this.”

Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel
Ranked #148 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Elvis at the door invites you in, friendly guy! Reception is nothing special as you would of read of before. Rooms are top class internationally but low for dubais standard. Silent rooms, air con works well. VERY good sizes for even a basic room and the rooftop pool and gym is very good on a clear day. Cant go wrong if you get it for a good rate!

5 types of Pillows as well.

Burjuman station is down the road, do try the indian food place on the corner its cheap and properly authentic. KFC for the westerners is 1 minute away. catch a taxi everywhere

Finally their buffet is amazing.. especially on the special dinners that they have

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank lukianp
GM-PRKK, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear Lukianp

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to see that Elvis looked after you, I will ensure that he is recognized accordingly. I also note that you enjoyed the buffets particularly the special dinner buffets.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to look after you again in the future and if I can ever be of any assistance in this regard please contact me.

994 - 1,000 of 1,700 reviews

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This may seem as if it is not in the best position but if you are cruising it is perfect. It is near the Burjuman shopping mall where you can also board the hop on/hop off bus which is a great way to see round Dubai.The restaurant on the top floor is excellent with a wonderful view. Swimming pool on the roof also great but can get busy. Rooms clean and well appointed.

Room Tip: Pay a little bit more for a suite on higher floor (10 or above)
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mickeyb186338

Dear Mickeyb186338

Thank you for your review of our Hotel it is appreciated. I was pleased to see that the location was suitable for you to join your cruise. I also note that you enjoyed the Kris Restaurant on the 19th. Floor.

I do hope that we may have the opportunity to look after you in the future and if I can ever be of any assistance in this regard please contact me.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I have stayed here numerous times on business trips to Dubai.

The reception is not particularly inviting and the reception staff not very friendly. The concierge and door staff are the exception to this. Always smiling and very helpful.

I really like the rooms in this hotel. Nice and spacious. The air con is effective and really quiet.

The hotel gym is quite good, although the music was so loud I couldn't even hear my own through my headphones. It was like a nightclub!.

It's very close to a Dubai metro station, which can take you to the airport or one of the big malls, amongst other places.

It has a swimming pool on the roof, it's small but great if you want a quick dip to cool off.

The hotel is great for when staying on business. If I was going on holiday I would probably choose a better location with more facilities and a bigger pool.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Simmy700

Dear Simmy700

Thank you for choosing to stay at our Hotel again. I have noted your comment about Reception and the loud gym music and I will follow up on these. I am however pleased to see that our Concierge and Door people looked after you.

I notice that the purpose of your stay is to do business here in Dubai and if I can be of any assistance whilst you are here please contact me.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

It is evident that this hotel is well managed.From the moment my taxi pulled up outside right through to departure the staff and delivery of service was above and beyond what I expected .Certain other hotels can learn from this hotel.Rooms we're clean,and excellent quality,staff and service was outstanding.Will be returning as they have definitely got it right .

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear SteveBamako

Thank you for your review it was really pleasing to see that our people went beyond what you expected and that you considered them to be outstanding. I will be duly recognizing them accordingly.

I see that from this experience that you will be returning to stay with us and if I can ever help please contact me.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stayed here as a stop over for three nights on route home to UK from Australia.The location was perfect for us. They run a courtesy bus to the Dubai Mall which is where the burj calif is situated. We had pre-booked to climb by lift to the 124th floor this building the following day, which was just as well as there was a two day waiting list when we got there. after that plenty of time to shop before our bus back. Over the road from the hotel outside of the Burjuman Centre(another massive shopping mall) We picked up the big bus hop on hop off service which is an open top tourist bus with commentary, we have used these previously in Sydney and Hong Kong, and found it an enjoyable way to see the sites at your own pace. The hotel was good with large well appointed rooms, and all staff were excellent. We did not have time to try the Restaurant, as we also had a pre-booked Dow Cruise Dinner booked before our arrival. Mentioned that our Fridge was not working as we returned from a day out at 8.30pm, and within less than 30 minutes, a new fridge was delivered and fitted. We did not even have time to try out the swimming pool on the roof, but did take the other courtesy bus to the beach for a swim in the sea. They tried to suggest an upgrade to a suite, but I suggest you look at the room first, as ours was massive as it was. All round, this hotel suited our every need, and I would suggest it ideal for short stays such as ours. .

Room Tip: Have a look at what they offer before paying for an upgrade
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brian G

Dear Brian G

Thank you for your review. It is pleasing to see that our location suited your requirements and that our people looked after you. I also noted that all of your needs were satisfied.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Stayed there a couple of times now and on each occasion it was the same.

Staff are very helpful.

Top floor restaurant has some good choices - the thai mango salad is amazing.

Location isn't great but not bad for the price paid.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear HP 185

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again. I was pleased to see that our people looked after you. I have also noted your comments about the choices in our Kris Restaurant on the 19th Floor. I will also ensure that we do not take the Thai Mango Salad off the menu.

If I can ever be of any assistance when you are staying with us please contact me.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Nothing wrong with the hotel, nice clean and great service close to the airport but...
for the price paid I think we would have been better off by picking a hotel in the Jumeirah beach area where you have direct beach access and can walk around with lot's of restaurants. If you are just looking for a hotel to stay in before travelling on with a cruise your in the right spot minutes from the docks.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Toenn

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel, it is appreciated. l see that you found our location convenient for you to join your cruise. I was also pleased to see that our people looked after you.

I note that in future you may stay closer to the beach. We do provide a transfer to the beach if that is a possible option for you. If I can be of any assistance in the future please contact me.

Once again thank you for the feedback.