“Great stay”

Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel
Ranked #148 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Polite, friendly staff. We missed the shuttle to Dubai Mall, but the friendly driver offered to take us anyway.
Great location and facilities, clean premises, delicious breakfast. Hairdryer in room didn't work, but not something to be concerned about with the insane heat! Would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
GM-PRKK, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Min N

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to see that our people looked after you and that you found our location convenient. I also note that you enjoyed the breakfast.

With regards to the hairdryer not working. As part of the initial fit our of the Hotel there was a safety switch installed outside of the bathroom and if this is not on the dryer will not work. We are currently going through all rooms and rectifying this.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to loo after you in the future and if I can ever be of any assistance in this regard please contact me.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We arrived late and were given juice on a arrival which was very refresing after a long flight. The room was very spacious & very comfy beds. It is very clean & it was refresed daily. There are great facilities within the hotel, wifi, rooftop pool restaurant etc, we were disappointed when we were asked to leave the pool on wednesday the 3rd for a private party. This would be the only complaint I have, loation is good, can get taxis easy enough outside the hotel. Would recommend to a friend.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Martina H

Dear Marina H

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am glad that you found our rooms to be comfortable and that the location of the Hotel was convenient for you.

I am sorry about the fact that you had to leave the pool early due to a private party. This is something that we rarely do and please accept my apologies.

I appreciate your recommendation and if I can ever be of any assistance in the future please contact me.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I found this hotel excellent. Most important that its location is excellent and there are lots n lots of Indian restaurant all around the hotel. Rooms are very good and clean. The staff out there are helpful and courteous. The restaurant at the 19th floor is very good with a great view.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SHRANCHI
GM-PRKK, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear SHRANCHI

Thank you for your review. I note that our location was convenient for you and that our people looked after you. I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed our Kris Restaurant on the 19th. Floor and its view.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to look after you again and if I can ever be of any assistance in this regard please contact me.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Arrived early after an overnight flight from UK. No problem with room not being ready - I was offered a shower in the gym area upstairs. Perfect. My luggage stored and I caught the 10.30 hotel shuttle to the Dubai Mall. All the staff I came into contact with were just right - not in your face, always smiling, pleasantly courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. Well done to whoever selects and directs them! My room was huge and one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in. Everything worked well. Room service was efficient and not expensive. Breakfast was good - plenty of variety in a relaxed atmosphere. Didn't use the bar or rooftop. Cabs are cheap in Dubai so the locality was not a problem. About 15 mins from the airport. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Annme

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I was very pleased that our people looked after you. I also note that you found our beds comfortable and that you enjoyed breakfast.

I note from your review that you would stay with us again and if I can ever help in this regard please contact me.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

The location of The Park Regis Dubai is one of the many plus points when staying here. The rooms are fully furnished with a comfortable bed, tea and coffee making facilities, fridge, hair dryer, iron, good wifi and a well equipped bathroom which has the added benefits of a bidet.

Situated in between Bur Juman and Al Karama monorail/metro stations, you well easily access all Dubai has to offer and even a trip to Sharjah can be commenced from here, with a bus ride to follow. Be prepared for the first couple of monorail /metro carriages which are reserved for women only and the other for those who chose to pay shed loads for the privilege.

The array of international dining options both in the hotel and close by will comfortably tempt the palate, as will the shopping options when Carrefour opens five minutes away.

Sipping mint tea was made for places such as this.

Enjoy!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank TH D

Dear TH D

Thank you for your review. I see that the location of our Hotel suited your needs and that you found the area contained plenty of dining options for you.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and if I can ever be of any assistance in this regard please contact me.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Park Regis Kris Kin is an excellent choice for quiet, relaxation, and business combined. The rooms, service, and atmosphere are welcoming and friendly.

The food service, is excellent with a good variety of types available.

This is one I would choose again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Bob L

Thank you for your review. I was very pleased to see that you were happy with your choice of our Hotel. I also note that our people looked after you and that you enjoyed the food service.

I see that from this experience that you would stay with us again and if I can ever be of any assistance in this regard please contact me.

Once again thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stayed there last week for 5 nights at the Park Regis Kris Kin Dubai. I was looking for some good deals at Dxb as generally it is a low season there due to summer. I got a great deal is asiatravel.com and booked it immediately. We arrived late in the night. Had prior informed the hotel about our late arrival time. The check in was smooth. I had requested for a higher floor room. But they had only smoking rooms available on the higher floors, hence I took what was offered a second floor room. The lobby is not very grand like what you would find in dxb but it was nicely done. Coming to the room we found it very spacious.We were a family of 4 with a lot of bags still the room was not congested at all. The air-condition was very very effective in the summer heat. It chilled very quickly and most of the time we had to keep it off. The bathroom was again very spacious with a bath tub and a separate shower area. The pressure in the shower was amazing for a refreshing bath. There were enough water bottles replenished daily. A good service this as most hotels are usually stingy with providing water. There were 4 bottles provided and every day another 4 were added irrespective of whether the previous day's bottles were used up or not. The housekeeping did their job very well. We wanted some extra blankets for the kids and it was provided promptly. We were on room only basis so had the breakfast outside from the many options available just outside the hotel. You would find the fast food joints KFC Pizza hut and MacD plus the desi Indian Pakistani restaurants like Ravi around the corner on the way to the Burjuman Metro. All the outlets are open 24 hours a day and offer delivery too. The Burjuman centre is a 5 min walk away. Spinneys super market is right opposite the Hotel but a long walk to cross the road, hence better to take a cab for the minimum fare of AED10. There are other small supermarkets located behind the hotel as well. The Karama locality in Bur Dubai where this hotel is located is well known for various restaurants which are all a walking distant from the hotel. But as its summer in Dxb a short walk also takes its toll hence better to take a cab if the walk is more than 10 mins. In winters its a different story as one can walk a lot without any hassle.

The hotel is located very strategically in an old but vibrant locality of Dubai. Very reasonably priced and offers the best is service. All the attractions are a short drive away and the metro just a 5 min walk. The Burjuman metro is close by which is to the right side of the hotel. The Karama metro station which is to the left though it looks closer but its actually a long walk. Jumeirah Beach is close by as well. The hotel offers some nice views of the Burj Khalifa from the rooftop pool.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again only for its best location for eating out coupled with excellent rooms.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank SameerSultan

Dear SameerSultan

Thank you for your review. I note that your check was smooth and that you found our rooms spacious. I also see that you found our location convenient.