“Nice and cosy hotel with lovely staff”

Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel
Ranked #132 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“Nice and cosy hotel with lovely staff”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I started staying in this hotel since it opened in 2010 and my first visit was in December and January 2010, but since then I have stayed in this hotel several times, during my several trips to Dubai and have always enjoyed staying there. Apart from a nice location and being close to the amenities such as metro, supermarkets and one of great shopping centres ( Burjuman) they have a wonderful swimming pool and spa, high standard service and polite and friendly staff. If there is a fault with your room they fix it in no time and even give you unexpected upgrades as a part of their loyalty programme without using your points. They also have a night club in the hotel so you will never be bored A must try in this hotel is their restaurant Kris with a view on the top floor.! I would suggest this hotel to all of you. One point to remember is that the BA(British Airways ) and Thai airways Crew stay there.

Room Tip: Request a higher floor as the view is lovely Try the restaurant in the top floor which name's...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
GM-PRKK, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear Shahab_88

I notice that you are a regular of the Hotel and that you have stayed since the opening in 2010. I am pleased to see that you enjoy the Hotel and the service that we provide. I am also glad that you enjoy the Kris Restaurant,

I do hope that we catch up at some stage and please contact me whenever you are saying with us.

Scott Butcher

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (295)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Won a trip here in January, and I must say the service here was a total prize. Flawlessly looked after us from the airport transfer to the minute we left. Stunning restaurant for dinner with views across the city, nice roof too pool. Celebrities stay here as I saw someone being smuggled through the rear entrance a couple of times. Loved our stay here. In a place where the police drive rolls Royce, the service at this hotel is among the best I've experienced. It's a cab ride to Jumeirah beach. So it isn't a beach hotel. The metro is a two minute walk and you can access the river or the malls easily on that. One of the malls has an indoor ski slope in it.
Nice breakfast also, if you like your food.....

Stayed January 2014
Dear James L

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I was very pleased to see that you were impressed by our service and that you enjoyed the views from our Kris Restaurant. I have also noted that you enjoyed the breakfast.

I do hope that we can look after you again in the future and if I can ever help in that regard please contact me.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I am currently staying here for 3 weeks with my job, whilst not doubting its comfortable the detail of cleaning in the rooms is poor something you only notice when staying so long dirty spoons and cups bath not cleaned. Then yesterday the restaurant is running a buffet service during Ramadan and ran out food after 15 minutes, they have now closed the spa in the middle of the season for 9 days but hid all the notices then last night could not even gt a table at the buffet as they open up to the public so residents don't get a look in and o notices stating you need to make a reservation. What angered me most is when I brought this to the managers attention it was just dismissed without even an apology time yo review your levels of customer service park Regis and time for my company to review its coronation choice

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BrendaM41
Dear BrendaM41

I am sorry that I was away on leave during your stay with us and therefore could not personally address these issues with you. I understand that the Executive Assistant Manager did catch up with you and he has briefed me accordingly. I know that all of the points that you raised were followed up on and hopefully your impressions of our Hotel have been rectified.

I do hope that you will stay with us again in the future and perchance we can catch up then so that I can assure you of our customer focus and the value that we do place on your opinion of our Hotel.

Halletts Cove, South Australia, Australia
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with a friend for 3 nights. When we arrived check in was easy and we were helped with our luggage to our room.

The room is spacious and beds, tv, air con made it all very comfortable.
The bathroom had a big shower, toilet, sink, big mirror and big bath (spa bath?).

I dined at the restaurant one night and really enjoyed the food and the amazing view of Dubai skyline.

I also enjoyed using the rooftop pool. The staff are always ready to help setting up a deck chair and umbrella for you when you go up there and towels are also provided. They have a gym there also but I did not use this.

They run free scheduled shuttles to the Dubai mall and beach.

There is a big range for the buffet breakfast.

Would definitely recommend this hotel. Very friendly & helpful staff!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Georgia J
Dear Georgia J

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to see that you found our rooms to be comfortable and that our people were helpful and friendly.

I would also like to thank you for your recommendation and if I can ever be of any assistance when you are coming to Dubai please contact me.

India
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Great stay with good services and value for money.
This is was my first stay and I would definitely prefer this hotel in my next visit.
Rooms were spacious.Swimming pool was amazing.
The one thing which really stood out was - Amazing Bathrooms!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Ananth_PR

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I was glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and that our people looked after you. I also note that you found the Hotel to be value for money.

I see that from this experience that you would prefer to stay with us in the future and if I can ever help in this regard please contact me.

Rio De Janeiro, Rj
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I was in Dubai only for one day and need an early check in but at Park Regis only in some rooms you can get it. The staff convinced me to upgrade in order to get arlier in the room. They are very helpful and the room very spacious.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear AnaRodrigues794

Thank you for your review. I see that from this experience that you found our rooms to be spacious and that our people were helpful. I also appreciate you calling the Hotel and Oasis.

I do hope that you will stay with us again and if I can ever help in this regard please contact me.

Australia
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Stayed at the Park Regis for two nights. Arrived at hotel around 8.00pm and were greeted by very friendly staff who took our bags and escorted us in. We were upgraded to the deluxe suite which was very spacious. Food in the room and in the dining room was very good. All the hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank anthonydonna
Dear Anthonydonna

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I have noted that you found our people to be friendly and helpful and that you found the food to be very good which is pleasing to see.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to look after you again and if I can ever help in this regard please contact me.