The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre
US$513
Waldorf Astoria
Hilton Dubai Creek(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$127
US$928
US$854
Jumeirah.com
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$257
US$646
US$469
US$225
US$188
FourPoints.com
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$339
US$252
US$1,271
US$1,042
Agoda.com
US$308
US$253
Hyatt Regency Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$201
1,368 results
All reviewscafe belgesunken gardencenter cutbusiness hoteldifc areaindoor poolfinancial districtthe club loungebusiness tripemirates towersrooms are spaciousluxury hoteljunior suitein room diningfantastic hotelspecial thanksburj khalifa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

if you're in business trip, this hotel will be good for you, not for leisure vacation, it's in Dubai IFC, even very business location, hotel is massive building with so many rooms, and very strong business style, hotel staff are nice and polite. but hotel forbid guest take building outside, an Indian security came to ask me delete photos I took from my camera, that's rude! totally ruined my impression about Ritz Carlton hotel.

Room Tip: hotel building not high, and no nice view all around, you can choose rooms as you want, no different view from any location.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
LotharQuarzGM, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay with us, and please accept my sincere apologies for the unfortunate incident regarding your photographs. As a company, The Ritz-Carlton is committed to the privacy and security of our guests, and we are therefore particularly vigilant in terms of photography that does not immediately appear to be recreational. If we were overzealous in our care on this occasion, then I do sincerely apologise once again, and hope that you provide us with the opportunity to host you again as our guest in the future, so that we may show you a true Ritz-Carlton experience.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a week during a business trip. The service was exceptional, the room was very large and the amenities were great. It is only a few minutes away from the Dubai Mall and you can walk from the hotel the majority of the restaurants in the DIFC through the bridge.

The room service menu was on the expensive side so I tended to eat out. Breakfast buffet didn't have a huge selection but was good overall. The only downside during breakfast is that you would have to order your eggs through the waiter and most of the days the eggs never came (I waited for a good 20 minutes before I left).

I booked an appointment at the Spa for a deep tissue massage. This was a pleasant experience, however I was a little disappointed with the spa since it wasn't as good as other Ritz hotels I've stayed in. I would probably book an appointment at another spa in the future.

Overall, whether for business or pleasure (families can stay in the residence rather than the hotel), I wouldn't mind staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
LotharQuarzGM, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Madame,

Thank you very much for leaving your comments regarding our hotel – all feedback is incredibly helpful and very gratefully received. I am glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your experience with us, and that you found the service to be exceptional.

I do hope that should you choose to stay with us again, we have the opportunity to exceed your expectations in all areas of your experience.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Stabdard top hotel in Dubai. It had all the ammenities with a rather large screen to watch the World Cup. Problem here wa sthat they wer enotused to so many people all wanting food and drinks atthe same time. Also limited menu in the football area.
Food upstairs outside was superb.
The room was spacious, especially the bathrrom. probabyl the largest I had ever stayed in.
I hired a car for one day, which was made easier by the fact they had an inhouse Eurocar desk.

Room Tip: Not really. I think they are all quiet and good quality.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bish555

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the hotel. I am delighted that you were able to experience the wonderful atmosphere of our terrace during the World Cup. You are correct in saying that it was too crowded, and please accept my sincere apologies if the service was a little slower than usual. Unfortunately, we had not anticipated that the area would prove so popular. As a result, we subsequently increased the capacity and staffing to accommodate the demand for the later games, and we will now be well prepared for similar large-scale events in the future.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback, and I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

just six months away after my first experience with Ritz DIFC , this is one of the best hotels i ever visited ,, very clean good location its professional

they have amazing pool on the roof dont missed out

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Spoow

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback regarding our hotel. I am thrilled that your first experience with us exceeded your expectations, and I do hope that you return to stay with us again in the near future, so that we may provide you with a memorable experience once again.

Lothar Quarz, General Manager

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have the pleasure of staying at the RC DIFC on a frequent basis. RC's customer service is, in my opinion, superior to most hotel chains and the DIFC hotel does not disappoint.

Rooms are spacious and well appointed, facilities modern and immaculately maintained. Choice of restaurants is also good and the breakfast never disappoints.

It is a great hotel if you are working in the DIFC, but I would not recommend for people on holiday as the beach is a good 15-20 mins away. If you are working in Dubai why go anywhere else?

Room Tip: Always go for a high room facing the DIFC. If the budget stretches the suites here are very nice and have good outdoor space.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Benjy,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback about our hotel. I absolutely agree that service is the key, and I am delighted to hear that our ladies & gentlemen are able to exceed your expectations on a regular basis.

It is also great to hear that you enjoy our restaurants. If you haven’t tried our Belgian restaurant yet, Café Belge, I would highly recommend this for your next visit!

Thank you for your loyalty in choosing to stay with us, and thank you for being such a great ambassador for the hotel. I do hope that we have the opportunity to host you again very soon.