The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre
US$1,044
US$1,014
Jumeirah.com
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$325
US$294
  • Pool
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$429
US$264
US$78
Agoda.com
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$156
Agoda.com
US$674
US$615
  • Pool
The Oberoi, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$260
TripAdvisor
US$6,328
TripAdvisor
1,364 results
All reviewscafe belgesunken gardencenter cutbusiness hoteldifc areaindoor poolfinancial districtthe club loungebusiness tripemirates towersrooms are spaciousluxury hoteljunior suitein room diningfantastic hotelspecial thanksburj khalifa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

The hotel is very nice, representing a great location for business travellers; I set up few meetings there, and it proved to be a truly business oriented hotel.
Having said that, the service is horrible, showing little customer care and pursue of excellence. At check out, I decided to pack my items and have a good breakfast at the hotel canteen. Unfortunately, the hotel blocked my key, and a guard went to my room, thus collecting my baggage. The guard was somehow rude, and I felt I was treated like an unwelcome guest.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank bispereo
LotharQuarzGM, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us in September last year. I was however very disappointed to hear that the level of service you received was not first class, as at The Ritz-Carlton we pride ourselves on the genuine care of our guests, and our exceptional service levels.

Please allow me to explain that when a guest checks out, the room key is automatically blocked to ensure the highest levels of security within the hotel, which explains why you were subsequently not able to access your room again. Please do however accept my sincere apologies if this was not communicated with the care that it should have been, and although incidents from so long ago are harder to track, please feel rest assured than your comments will be treated with due consideration.

Thank you once again for leaving your important feedback, and I do hope that if we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel, we are able to provide you with a true Ritz-Carlton experience.

Lothar Quarz

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This is the perfect hotel where you can relax between your business appointments when you stay in Dubai.
The rooms are quite big, clean and very comfortable.
The staff is really friendly and always smiling.
Enjoy the bar terrace where you can have a very pleasant drink, even during late evening.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Fabs71
LotharQuarzGM, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Sir/Madame,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed a relaxing time, and made the most of our beautiful terraces.
I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

After a long journey, I looked forward to spend a few hours lounging at the pool. After checking in, I found out that the outdoor pool was closed. Called down to the reception and after being passed around the front desk and the concierge a few times, they stated that it was on their website (where?) and offered no alternative access with the other Ritz Carlton in the city. This is extremely disappointing and pretty much ruined my stay (as one of the perks of being in a hot country, is just that - lounging by the pool), also how it was handled by the front staff. I would certainly have booked something else if I would have known as this was one of my main criterias when choosing the hotel. Apart from that, everything is excellent as usual Ritz Carlton standard.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Jennifer A

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad that overall you enjoyed an excellent stay but was extremely sorry to hear about your disappointment regarding the closure of the outdoor pool.

During the very hot summer season, we have taken the opportunity to close the outdoor pool as we find very few guests choose to use it during this time. We are therefore conducting essential maintenance work to ensure the continued high quality of our facilities, and recommend that all guests take advantage of The Ritz-Carton spa facilities and pool as an alternative option.

Please accept my apologies once again, and I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel, to enjoy our facilities and a true Ritz-Carlton experience to the full.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This is my second time to Ritz Carlton, DIF. The hotel has a great location in the Shaikh Zayed Road as you are just a steps away from Cafes, Supermarkets, Pharmacies,..etc.

We stayed at the Club Suite for 2 nights, Ritz Carlton are known for the best mattress for a Good night sleep, and I do really agree with that.

Overall rooms are great, except some rooms might have a window at the Bathroom without a blackout which makes your sleep during day time is very difficult as the bathroom door and wall are all made from glass, you might have to check with them.

Room Services Menu is very rich compared to other hotels and has a variety of a-la carte selection.

My Second stay was better than the first, as services was enhanced and staff are very friendly.

The hotel manager was very friendly as she made up our Anniversary & Stay memorable.

I would really recommend this hotel for all purpose of stays.

Room Tip: Check the Blackout at the Bathroom before you settle down in the room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
LotharQuarzGM, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Ms Albeshr,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, and for allowing us to host you at the hotel on two occasions.

I was very pleased to hear that overall you enjoyed your experience, and particularly that our ladies and gentlemen helped to create a memorable stay for you. Thank you for your feedback regarding the bathroom design. I am pleased to tell you that we do offer alternative suite types that provide full black out in the bedroom, and do offer my sincere apologies if you were not made aware of this prior to your stay.

Thank you for your recommendation once again, and I do hope that we have the chance to welcome you back again in the near future.

Lothar Quarz

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Being a resident of Dubai, there was no need for me to sleep a night at the Ritz DIFC, so i am unable to comment of the rooms or the sleep quality.

But i am able to tell you about everything else about the hotel as i live close by and use their facilities and restaurants.

Over the past month, i have been visiting almost daily their outdoor garden right behind their famous Belgian Beer Cafe which by the way has an excellent selection of drinks and food in the perfect environment.

The Sunken Garden is a courtyard surrounded by the modern design of the hotel. With large outdoor sofas and private suites. This was the only place in Dubai,where you were able to sit outdoors and not feel the 40 Degree Heat or the Humidity. They found a way to make the courtyard cool as if it were a Dubai Winter evening.

They serve a wide variety of mostly Arabic dishes which were delicious! My favorite dish was the Shish Tawook ( BBQ Chicken Cubes ) and the Fattoush Salad.

The Banana Date Smoothie and the FRESH fruit platter were always my healthy dessert.

After dinner, i would order a grape shisha to help me unwind after a long day. They make one of the best shishas in Dubai. If you are into smoking, then you will not be disappointed.

Apart from the food,drinks and shisha the most impressive part of the Ritz Carlton was the service. Every member of the staff that i encountered was polite, extremely knowledgeable,helpful, and always smiling. To be able to experience that is truly rare.

The service is what lead me to write this review on Trip Advisor, it shouldn't go unnoticed the hard work the staff are putting in to make their guests happy. As soon as i arrive through the lobby door, there are three people standing to greet me and guide me, there is even a washroom attendant that opens the door, hands me a cotton towel after washing my hands and is always smiling.

Last night, we were served complimentary fresh fruit platter and dates as a thank you from the team of the Suken Garden for being regular guests. Again, attention to detail here is impeccable.

In terms of service, this hotel has impressed me tremendously.
Location: You are in the center of Dubai, next door you have the DIFC which offers a wide range of excellent restaurants. Less than 5 min away you are in the Worlds Tallest tower Burj Khalifa and the fountains.

Ritz Carlton DIFC is a real RITZ CARLTON STANDARD HOTEL in terms of SERVICE.

***I cannot comment on the rooms as i have not stayed there ***

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ZAJ_00
LotharQuarzGM, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Sir,

It really is wonderful to hear such glowing feedback regarding your experiences in our hotel, and I wanted to personally thank you for this, and for taking the time to write such a kind review.

The Café Belge terrace and The Sunken Garden are indeed unique in that they are cool all year round. This is due to a combination of factors, including the low-level ‘sunken’ nature of the garden, and we like to think, a little Ritz-Carlton magic!

I was particularly thrilled to hear that we have exceeded your expectations in terms of the service you have repeatedly received, and I will share your very kind comments with all of the ladies and gentlemen here at the hotel.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.