“A great stay and a fantastic spa!”

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Ranked #51 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
London
“A great stay and a fantastic spa!”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

We stayed at the JZS in November 2011 and we had a fantastic time. The hotel itself is amazing, the decor, the pools, the facilities, everything about this hotel is luxurious. This was our 3rd trip to Dubai but first time at this hotel and I would definitely recommend it.
My only critiscism would be the half board facilities and the beach. The beach is not as nice as the main Jumeirah beach but the hotel service makes up for this. Plus if booking half board, ensure you are allowed to eat at all the restaurants, otherwise they will charge you a supplement. There was some confusion from our travel agent and this was quickly resolved when we arrived making our stay both enjoyable and memorable.
All the restaurants serve fresh and tasty food, especially the Lebanese and Indian restuarants. If you get a chance, the spa is a must. I recently visited Dubai to stay with a friend and went back to the spa for the Turkish Hammam and it was truly amazing!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank LondonExplorer07
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, 10 June 2012
Dear Guest

I am delighted that you enjoyed your holiday with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in November 2011 and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience on Trip Advisor and for recommending our hotel.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay particularly our high level of customer service, exquisite facilities and our culinary fare. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

I am also delighted to read that you have returned to our Talise Ottoman Spa to experience our Turkish Hammam and thank you for recommending it on Trip Advisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back and have the opportunity to be at your service again.

Stephan Schupbach

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,307)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Tehran, Iran
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I Just came back from Dubai to Tehran and I m telling you right now I am really satisfied with my stay at Zabeel Saray Hotel for 5 nights from 30th may....!!!!
First things I noticed about the Hotel is its Ottoman Architecture and style which is stunning and wonderful....!!!!
From the beginning I like staff 's behavior and the way they service us with smile and kindness, they Always guide you in every cases with details which I really appreciate that...!
Rooms are always clean and whenever I wanted them clean they did it for me ,sometimes twice in one day , beds carry absolute comfort and also are spacious ,our room has a great view from terrace to the Jumeirah Palm, Persian Gulf and marina (JBR walk) , there was also a nice bathtub and toilette that i really enjoyed it....the wireless internet ,safe ,satellite TV ,minibar and a fridge are other equipments in our room...!!!!
But the best thing about ZS is the environment and landscape in Hotel 's beach and area which is awesome by the way...you have indoor and outdoor pool , spa, jacuzzi ,Turkish Hammam and nice beach all here....!!!!
there is just a very little drawback which is the distance between ZS in the palm and the city....But they take care of it with minibus shuttle that go from hotel to wild wadi ,Minasalam hotel and mall of emirates in every 2 hours from 8 A.m to 8 P.m....!!!!
All in all, after this trip every time I want to go to dubai, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray definitely is my 1st choice...!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Eman-Sadeghi
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, 7 June 2012
Dear Guest

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent holiday with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience on Trip Advisor and for recommending our hotel.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay particularly our high level of customer service and our opulent facilities. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

I am also delighted to read that you will be returning to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray whenever you visit Dubai. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Falls Church, VA
Reviewed 4 June 2012

No doubt, this hotel is gorgeous with some of the best facilities we've seen amongst Dubai hotels (we live in Abu Dhabi). However, we had an extremely difficult time actually taking advantage of what should have been available to us due to a huge missed opportunity on service.

We would have loved to experienced some of the signature restaurants and spa, but - alas - we couldn't. Upon checking in on a Friday afternoon, we tried to book one spa service (a few different types as we weren't picky), but everything was booked the rest of the day and entire following day. Had we been warned this could be an issue ahead of time, we would have planned accordingly. But, during the UAE summertime, getting in places isn't usually an issue.

We also went to not one, not two, but four restaurants at about 10pm on Friday night to try and get a table, but nothing was available for 1.5 hours+. We settled for the buffet restaurant, which was not worth the 275AED per person at all. Again, a heads up even at check in would have been appropriate if this might be an issue that tables aren't allocated to guests over visitors or whatever the issue ended up being.

Overall, with the hospitality industry so amazing in the UAE, that was the last time we'll stay at that Jumeirah. The Qasr Hotel, also part of the Jumeirah Group, nearby was just as fantastic with service up to par and in an even better area.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank pohorylm
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for acknowledging our opulent architecture and exquisite facilities.

With regard to your feedback on not being able to book a Spa treatment over the weekend or having a table reservation for Dinner we firstly would like to apologize for not communicating how popular our facilities are as well as recommending and assisting with your bookings upon your check in. Rest assured that I have shared your feedback with my management team for immediate action and remedial improvement.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, allowing us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

aberdeen
Reviewed 2 June 2012

This is our third trip in 6 months ....how lucky we are to go back to be served once again by our very own fantastic butlers Simon and Christley Gladson who had our morning tea ready when we got up. Prepared a fruit platter, refreshed our drinks throughout the day. This is what you can expect in a villa at the Zabeel. Villa 12 on the lagoon was our home this time. The hotel itself is just breathtaking and please go and see for yourself and upgrade to Club Room giving access to the lounge with breakfast to order, daytime snack where you must try the Arabic lentil soup as too die for. Afternoon tea and happy hour or two from 6 -8 with canapés. What more can you ask for and in the capable hads of Neia,Eniko,Cecilia,Lhen,Stevan,Joseph,Fate,Danny and my dear Katherine who we wish the best in the future. Tristan was kind enough to show us some more rooms and villas in the hotel and not a bad one can assure you. Lastly a big hug and thank you to Rahul who we have become good friends with over the years and wish him well in his well deserved promotion. Hope to see all my friends at New Year. Thank you Zabeel

Room Tip: A suite provides access to club lounge
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank dennisrobertson
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, 3 June 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your loyalty to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for taking the time to share such a complimenting review of your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor.

I am also pleased to note that you have recalled the names of many of our colleagues who impressed you by their personal attention and professionalism. Rest assured they will be further motivated by your comments that I have shared with them, and it will be my pleasure to recognize them for their efforts and going the extra mile.

I am also thrilled to know you will be spending the festive season with us and look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.

london
Reviewed 1 June 2012

We cannot keep away from this hotel as it is truly magnicent on all accounts. We returned in May for a relaxing break without the children and everything was perfect to simply experience true relaxtion in an oppulent and beautiful environment. The room was beautiful and the fresh flowers, fruit and dates (a middle East speciality) added that special touch on arrival. My key recommendations are as follows; the spa and if you are a couple (the VIP treatment rooms). It really is worth booking a VIP room for a little time before and after your treatment and worth every penny as you really experience true relaxtion and luxury before and/or after your treatment. The room has its own sauna, jacuzzi and ottoman palace styled relaxtion area. Big thanks to Paul and his team for making this special. Amala - this is our favourite restaurant and if you like gourmet Indian food then we recommend it with 5 stars!!. It is worth paying for a club room if you don't book a suite (with this it is included) as the club lounge is really a truly private and special area. It has a great library of books and the food and drink (complimentary with club package) is extensive and unlike normal club lounges that tend to have nibbles and canapes. Thank you again to all the team especially Stefan who always makes out trips to the lounge special. Finally, a big big and special thank you to Rahul and his immediate team Neia and Eniko who always ensure we have impecable service throughout our stay from meet and greet to booking restaurants and a smooth and easy checkout. We have already booked another trip in July with the children (fantastic chidrens club and screening cinema showing kids movies ) and we are spending Christmas and New Year at the hotel introducing it to some of our other immediate family members. It really has become our pied a terre or second home. We love it.

Room Tip: 5th floor club rooms overlooking the palm are beautiful with stunning views!! Worth paying that litt...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AJP_9
Dear Guest

I am so happy to read of your loyalty to our Resort and would like to personally thank you for continuing to choose Jumeirah Zabeel Saray above the many options available in Dubai.

Thank you for taking the time to share such a complimenting review from your stay with us and for your kind acknowledgement of our exquisite facilities, culinary fare and excellent service .

I am also pleased to note that you recalled the names of some of our colleagues who impressed you by their attention and professionalism. Thank you for recognizing our team at the Talise Ottoman Spa as well as our colleagues Stevan, Neia, Eniko and Rahul. It is with great pleasure that I am able to recognize them for their efforts to ensure our guests have an enjoyable and comfortable stay

I am also delighted to read that you will be returning to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back to your second home, and to continue ensuring your stays with us impress you and provide such fond memories.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We stayed here last year with my family. We have visited and stayed at most of the hotels in dubai. This hotel service, room, activities and free enterance to water park was excellent and beat the atlantis. We have stayed at the atlantis twice, which is more like the M25 experience.
I would recommend this hotel to all families and couples. We are looking forward our stay again this summer.

Room Tip: All rooms facing the palm have excellent views.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for your loyalty to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay as well as recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor.

Thank you once again for recommending Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on Trip Advisor. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

NSW
Reviewed 29 May 2012

This is a very good 5 Star Hotel.We have stayed in Dubai many times in many different properties,and this is one of the best!We had access to the Club Lounge and the Food and Staff were amazing, nothing was to much trouble, and always surounded by smiling faces.If you can afford the Club Lounge access it is worth it!
We were here for 3 nights to recover from a long flight and relax,the beach was good as were the Pools.Ice cold towels ,lemon ice blocks,free cold water offered as soon as you arrived on the beach or pool.Towels laid on the Lounges for you,I know this is done in many new Hotels in Dubai,but not always with a happy smile!
We also went to the Spa which is beautiful and has indoor heated pools one for boys and one for girls! My only concern was that our room on the 6th Floor was a bit dark,dark furniture and not much lighting,but perhaps that is just me,I like light and bright rooms!The Hotel was away from the hustle and bustle,and you would need to take a taxi to whereever you wanted to go! This did not worry us in the slightest as we did not want to go anywhere!This hotel was used in the Movie Mission Impossible (it was supposed to be in India)!So to sum up a very beautiful and well run Hotel with great Staff! Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 6 floor which is the highest floor and the view was great!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple