“love this place, amazing stay!”

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Ranked #53 of 550 Hotels in Dubai
Hong Kong, China
“love this place, amazing stay!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

love the whole atmosphere here, the interiors were nicely decorated with Arabic and middle eastern touches (though it might not suit everyone) and the room was spacious, clean and overlooked the bay. the spa was lovely, really enjoyed all the different baths which was so much larger and different than other hotel spas. I loved my stay here and miss it so much, would definitely come again!

Stayed July 2013
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Dear Guest

I am delighted to read your complimenting review of your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and thank you for recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for you warm acknowledgements of our opulent hotel, it’s unique Ottoman theme and facilities of course Talise Ottoman Spa, a destination in itself.

Thank you for indicating that you will be returning to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,321)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Thailand
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I felt it only fair to write a post trip report to the powerful endorsement I gave to this fantasmagorical hotel before I even arrived.

The proof is in the (old and now stale) Christmas pudding, and I've now stayed there 3 times. Why? I ask you, why?

Well here's the answer:

1. The people.
The people at the hotel want nothing more than you want for yourself with a touch of flair, a bucket of sincerity and a large scoop of passion. Nothing seems to much to ask and no reasonable request goes unheeded. Olives at 2am? Sure... Then to remember this and bring them the next evening - simple.

2. The 'touches'.
Beautiful seemingly endless Asprey toiletries, go head, pack your bags. A Nespresso machine that NEVER runs out? For sure. Endless fluffy WHITE towels, take your pic... A box of chocolates to take the edge off - help your self. Ice lollies and frozen fruit poolside? No problem, help yourself...

3. The Food and food benefits
If you're in a suite, why not have a more private breakfast in the restaurant just for you? Why not go back in the afternoon for high tea, and trust me it's a tower of classic high tea delight. Oh, but you want a burger at 4pm? For sure, take it. And the drinks. Cocktails every night? Just turn up. It's all provided and all part of the service. Which goes BEYOND service.

4. The individuality.
I've been in the hotel business and there are some big brands in Dubai, and this hotel is part of a big brand - but nothing could feel more boutique, intimate (even though these rooms are big enough to swing an Oryx in) and more personal. Trust me, it's a journey to get onto that mind-blowing Palm, but it's worth it for the feeling.

Finally, I'm picky, like REALLY picky (as you'll see from my other reviews) I can't fault this place. At all.

Oh, and there's this big GIANT man, rotund and from Egypt. He gives the most amazing Hammam I've ever had.

Room Tip: Are there any bad rooms?
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jonathan S
Dear Guest

I appreciate your loyalty to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and would like to thank you for your review from your stay with us on Trip Advisor.

It is indeed very gratifying to learn that we were able to deliver the high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for, and exceed your expectations from the service of our dedicated colleagues to our Therapist at the Spa, and our unique Culinary fare.

I am also very pleased to know that you will return to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Farnham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Gave letsgo2 our requirements and they truely hit the apot!

Stunning location and hotel, very clean, exceptional staff, food variety was great - didn't have to lift a finger...

BA terrible, cancellations, delays, chaos and poor service!

• Stayed December 2013
4 Thank Cassym15
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for your kind acknowledgements particularly our personalized service and awards winning culinary offerings.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back and to continue ensuring your stays impress you and provide such fond memories.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Very late writing this review but as we have just booked our 3rd visit I owe the hotel a review. Our first stay in this hotel was for our honeymoon back in May 2013. Our stay was so wonderful we booked a return visit to Dubai just a couple of months later in September 2013 and have now also booked our third visit for September 2014. Booked it so early on as we got a very cheap deal.

The hotel entrance and lobby is magical - that is no exaggeration. As you walk in there is a beautiful fragrance that engulfs you and you know you’re in the epitome of pure luxury. The restaurants all do wonderful food with nothing to fault the service from the staff is second to no other.

The only small negative with this hotel is its very far off from everything i.e. the nightlife, the marina restaurants the malls etc. However there is a shuttle bus which runs during the day. There is also daily complimentary access to wild wadi water park for all guests - this is a massive bonus.

Breakfast is served till 12pm which is fab. We were on HB basis so ate at the hotel on most nights. They have also opened Supperclub next door which is also a plus point. Can’t hear any music from within the hotel but conveniently just on the door step if you fancy cocktails and a dance but don’t want to venture outside of the palm.
We had a couple of treatments in Talise spa. Amazing.
Sheesha downstairs at night. Basically - everything is just wonderful! Very much looking forward to our stay in September 2014 to celebrate a birthday.
Usually return visits never live up to the expectations of a previous visit however our second visit seemed just as amazing if not better than the first. Hoping the 3rd will be just as amazing.

Room Tip: High floor
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank A H
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Dear Guest

It is indeed very gratifying to learn that we were able to deliver the high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for. Thank you for you warm acknowledgements of our opulent hotel, fine selection of restaurants, the unique facilities of our Talise Ottoman Spa and high level of customer service provided by our team of incredible colleagues.

I am also very pleased to know that you will return to stay with us in September at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Haslemere, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Short break for 2 of us to get some winter Sun. letsgo2 were fantastic when booking, everything needed, plenty of advice and the team were spot on. Value wise they were top of the pile against other market leaders.

BA was awful, cancelled flight out with no reason, delays back and very poor service both on the ground through bag check in and on the flight, on return from dubai it was an absolute shambles as well - stay clear! Customer Service tried their best to deal with the flight cancellation in T5 once I pushed for solutions, though I won't be using them again. to serve to fly - hmmm!

The team at letsgo2 moved my transfer to Abu Dhabi whilst I was flying and helped us get a great deal on another hotel for another night as we lost a whole day due to delays, couldn't of asked for any more support whilst out there.

Zabeel Saray was a fantastic hotel, very grand, great staff with excellent rooms and very comfy beds!. Would go back tomorrow. Pool and beach were very clean and the food was superb, plenty to choose from! The hotel made you feel very special and even though I was a bit apprehensive about the time to get off the palm - it really wasnt that bad, getting to the shopping malls, city and the burj al arab was easy.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank leighmcc15
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for your kind acknowledgements of our opulent hotel, culinary fare and high level of customer service provided by our team of incredible colleagues.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I have stayed at Zabeel Saray on many occasions and it is my favourite hotel.
We should have been spending christmas at the hotel but due to my son becoming ill enroute we never made our christmas holiday.
We were so upset as we ended up spending a miserable christmas at home.
I would like to say a special thank you to the hotel manager Christophe who was very sympathetic to my situation and went out of his way to assist me.
Jumeirah really does excel with keeping their customers happy and doing all they can to help.
I can't wait to return
Happy New Year to all at Zabeel Saray and see you soon

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We had a fantastic Christmas Day lunch at Imperium restaurant. I am writing this review to thank Reuben in particular who was our waiter. He ensured we had the most wonderful day and we will never forget it. Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Sophie S
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback following your Christmas Brunch at our Imperium Restaurant.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in exceeding your expectations during your visit. I am also delighted to read of Reuben’s attention and professionalism. It is with great pleasure that I am able to recognize him for his efforts to ensure our guests have an enjoyable and comfortable dining experience.

Thank you once again for choosing to dine at Imperium and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.