“fantastic hotel on the palm”

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Ranked #44 of 541 Hotels in Dubai
Wales
“fantastic hotel on the palm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

From the moment we stepped out the car this hotel made a great first impression and things only got better inside. Beautifully built with stunning features. Our room was excellent, the restaurants were fantastic (try the award winning lebanese one) the staff were a credit to the hotel. Lovely pool outside leading right onto the beach. Would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: We hsd arabian king with seaview , it was lovely
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank trussym
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for your kind acknowledgements of our exquisite facilities and high level of customer service.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for and deliver our Stay Different brand promise. I am pleased you appreciated our unique décor, featured and fine dining options.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,265)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Another amazing holiday at the Zabeel Saray. A big thank you to Haitham Abolhosb and his Front office team for all their help in making our family holiday and my Mum's 70th birthday treat so wonderful. As always all the staff we encountered were so helpful and courteous and the hotel is truly beautiful. I would also like to say that my children loved the kids club which has really developed their programme and now included pizza making and (fruit!) cocktail making which my daughter loved. Can't wait to book my next holiday to the Zabeel Saray.

2 Thank J M
Dear Guest

I am very pleased to read your wonderful review of your holiday with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and would like to personally thank you for choosing our Resort to celebrate the 70th birthday of your Mom with us above the many good options available in Dubai.

Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our warm hospitality and exquisite facilities. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

Thank you for recognizing Haitham who impressed you by his attention and professionalism. I am also very pleased to know that you will return to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the very near future. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort, and to continue ensuring your stays with us impress you and provide such fond memories.

manchester uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Zabeel Saray is an absolutely beautiful hotel situated on the palm, The residences located next to the hotel are huge villas surrounding one of the largest pools in Dubai. You have all the facilities of the hotel but the privacy of a villa. Every single member of the staff in this Jumeirah hotel were excellent as is the case in all Jumeirah hotels, Jumeira really is better than any other hotel chain.Breakfast was very good . Our package included evening meals .Amala serves Indian food .It is excellent ,probably the best Indian food available.The starters are amazing ask for the lamb chops and prawns cooked in the tandoor oven. The spa is fantastic voted best in Dubai .After having a sauna instead of a plunge pool they have a snow room ,real snow that forms like stalactites from the ceiling.Gym is well equipped and the Zambian instructor was really helpful he made exercising fun.The managers are really helpful ,nothing is too much trouble.Especially of note were Rahul Gupta who has recently and deservedly become resort manager, He was invaluable in arranging our holiday ,nothing was too much trouble and Laura Allen guest services manager for the residences was extremely helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff who assisted us on our stay.

Room Tip: If available book the half board package .You are given vouchers that you can use in many of the Jum...
2 Thank dkmcc
Dear Guest

I appreciate your loyalty to Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts and would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.

Our Spa and selection of Restaurants are at the core of our resort experiences, and I am delighted to read we have been successful in achieving this during your stay. I am also pleased to read your praise on our colleagues especially Rahul and Laura who indeed make a differences, every day and everywhere.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and for recommending our Resort on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcome you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future.

devon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Just got back from 6 nights or which 5 where absolutely fine. First night found bedroom falling apart and issues with equipment but Sherzod (second name?) sorted out a change of room and things went smoothly from that point.
The bathroom looks totally fab but the bath is totally impractical as you have to get in to put the plug in and lie on your belly to turn the water on. A 90 degree change of position of the controls would have sorted that problem. I wonder how many people have contemplated that one!!
The hotel is lovely for a beach/pool holiday but is a bit of a pain if you want to do the sightseeing thing. There is a hotel shuttle to the Mall of the Emirates and the Madinat but once you are off the Palm it is time consuming to return to change for dinner etc.

Room Tip: The view of the JBW and the sea is great. Amazing lights and fun to watch the tiny plane land on th...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pjawDevon
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.

I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our opulent resort and facilities. I am also grateful for the areas you identified where you feel we could improve, particularly with the equipment issues you faces in the room on the first night of your stay. Please be assured your feedback has been shared to remedy these shortcomings.

With regard to your feedback on our location, while this may not have been ideal for you, many of our guests often compliment this feature as a ‘perfect retreat’. As you mentioned, we do offer complimentary shuttle services at regular intervals to our sister properties Mina A’Salam and Wild Wadi Waterpark, as well as the Mall of the Emirates which are just located 20 minutes away from the Resort.

Thank you once again for recommending Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on Trip Advisor. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

We have just stayed at this hotel for my sons 4th birthday all the staff especially Gabrielle and Rahul Sharma made the stay very memorable. For my sons birthday a present, balloons and a lovely white chocolate cake was left in the room as a surprise. Everything about this hotels is absolultley amazing. Thanks to all at jzs

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Nl69
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for your kind acknowledgements of our opulent hotel and high level of customer service provided by our team of incredible colleagues.

I am pleased to read we were part of a successful birthday party for your son, facilitated by the fine service of Rahul and Gabriel who are a true reflection of our personalized service as per our brand promise Stay Different.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

The Valley
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

I was there last month and now again I have to go back to Dubai the most exciting part about this trip is going back to my favorite hotel
I travel a lot and I never get excited the same way about any hotel the way I do about Zabeel Saray they have the best customer service hand Down starting from the airport to the bellman at checkout everybody professional and have experience and that goes back to management because when you have good management know how to turn the wheel everything goes in place.
I faced little problem making my reservations because they are fully booked but during my stay last month one of the manager at the hotel introduc him Self and he gave me his business card and said if you need anything give me a call
So I did and he really delivered and am going to be there next week I want to I want to say thank you to Haitham for making it possible for me to be in your hotel again
( by the way if you want to visit this hotel the food is amazing you should only eat there)

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank DateAway1969
Dear Guest

I appreciate your loyalty to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and would like to thank you for your review from your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor.

It is indeed very gratifying to learn that we were able to deliver the high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for and that you cannot wait to return, that says it all.

My team and I certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Lichfield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

I just wanted to make an observation about the travel to and from this hotel regarding the airline Emirates. I do feel that the service was particularly task orientated and not so personable ( the staff quite aloof ) otherwise a good flight but did have a very poor check in, passport control and security experience coming home through Dubai airport. The queues were bedlam and took over an 1 and half hours to complete so a disappointing end to the holiday.

The Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is simply beautiful and the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. The overall stay was enjoyable although as we had older children with us we felt as though the hotel could benefit with some evening entertainment as after dinner ( which we ate in the Plaj as the other restaurants didn't supply a good choice of menu for younger taste buds ) there wasn't anything more to do with the children but go to bed. The music theatre was for over 21s and clearly the nightclub was too. We stayed in the beach bar for as long as we could but alcohol beverages, e.g a pint of Peroni, wine and cocktails were £10 each.

There is plenty to do during the day in and around Dubai. We didn't see or do a fraction of what we could have done.

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read your complimenting review of your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and thank you for recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor.

In regard to your feedback on the activities for older children, I am glad to share with you that we our new Kid’s Club “Sindbad’s” is well under construction for May opening, and has been designed to address our little and older ones wishes, and our guests feedback such as yours.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcome you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future.