Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
US$459
US$284
Jumeirah.com
JA Palm Tree Court(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$177
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$179
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$241
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$387
US$310
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$214
US$279
US$226
5,795 results
All reviewsrib roomal nafoorahsultans loungeimperium restaurantmarble bathhalf boardsnow roomtalise ottoman spathe club loungebiggest bathice lolliesbeautiful hotelwild wadipalm viewkids clubother hotelspure luxury
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We stayed here for our honeymoon. The hotel was amazing, all the staff are so polite and helpful, in particular a guy at concierge named Patrick was brilliant, he went out if his way to help us and made us feel very welcome.
We were half board which was really good to have as we ate in the other Jumeriah hotels. We were treated first class.
Would definelty come back.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Shession
marionjzs, Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and highlighting experiences that particularly impressed you such as our half board dining outlet options across Jumeirah properties. Thank you very much for recognizing Patrick and his team from Concierge department who impressed you by his attention and professionalism. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for and live our brand promise to offer our guests a STAY DIFFERENT™ experience. My team and I are very pleased we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

Finally, I am also very pleased to hear that you took home wonderful memories to last a lifetime on this very special occasion and that you will definitely return to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Absolutely loved my time at the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. It was just fantastic on all levels - the pool was amazing, the room was huge and stunning, the staff were attentive, the hotel lobby and public areas made me feel like was in an Arabian palace.
The spa centre was out of this world. You can use the spa facilities like the steam rooms, warm pools, heat chairs, ice/snow room etc. even if you are not having a paid treatment and the facilities fantastic. The massive red and gold dome over the warm indoor pool is superb (in the women's only section, but there is also a men's only section too).
I had a paid spa treatment, a hammam, which was really excellently done. I had quite a few hammam's while I was in the middle east and morocco and this one was the highlight.
There are lots of things to do in Dubai however I enjoyed the hotel so much that I found myself wishing I had more time there so I could just hang out at the hotel for a few days!!
As a Jumeriah guest, I was also looked after well when I went to have high tea at the Burj Al Arab and when I went to explore the water ways of the Jumeirah Madinat - for example I was given a complimentary free golf buggy ride between the Burj Al Arab and the Madinat (a few kilometres) and was given a complimentary boat ride around the picturesque waterways of the Madinat.
Cant wait to come back to the Zabeel Saray although will have to save up as it is not cheap, but totally worth it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank NatashaC33

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.

I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our opulent Ottoman inspired resort as well as the high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for. I am also pleased to know that you particularly enjoyed our award – winning Talise Ottoman Spa which indeed offers unique complimentary facilities such as our infinity pool and Talise Ottoman Spa Jacuzzis, hydrotherapy swimming pool, snow room, steam room, sauna and more. I am also delighted to read that you had a fantastic time within other Jumeirah properties.

And I am also very pleased to know that you will definitely return to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed at the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray for 5 nights over Easter with our two children, age 9 and 6. The hotel is beautifully furnished and the rooms are large and luxurious. It is also very clean. We liked the size of the hotel as it wasn't too big as some of the hotel in Dubai can be - big isn't always best! Although it was fully booked you still felt you had your space. The restaurants were of a very high standard and there was plenty of choice. We were able to get into the restaurant of our choice each evening. We even had a special half board deal where we could eat in other Jumeirah hotel restaurants. The children's club was very good and there was plenty to keep our children occupied. Our son enjoyed the kayaking and paddle boarding which was complimentary. We also had a great day at Wild Wadi water park which again was complimentary. There was a fabulous cinema room that showed movies for kids every day too. The hotel was in a great location on the west crescent of the Palm. It felt quiet and out of the way from the bustle of the city yet was a cheap cab ride into town. I would definitely recommend this hotel and we would come here again too.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SJRhodes2014

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our opulent Ottoman inspired resort as well as our culinary selections offered as part of the half board package and our unique complimentary water sports facilities such as our kayaking and paddle boarding and complimentary access to the famous Wild Wadi Waterpark.
I am also delighted to read that you particularly enjoyed our quiet location on the West Crescent of Palm Jumeirah.
And I am of course very pleased to know that you will definitely return to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

First trip to Dubai, this is a great hotel to choose. The building inside is simply stunning, very buzzy, and very international. The beach is good with attentive staff to get you sorted on a lounger with towels, this follows on to beach food and drink service which again is good. Being out on the Palm, its not like being at the sea shore and when you look across at the cranes and building works it can feel a bit like laying next to a gravel pit. That's being harsh, as Dubal actually delivers guaranteed sunshine and uber service, to help you forget this.... For me the biggest attraction and the biggest result was the choice of restaurants, we ate in the hotel for 7 nights and you don't have to do the same one twice. Each restaurant is very authentic to its culinary offer and the food superb. Not cheap, but far better (and with better clients) than many Dubai Hotels.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank carrotman59
marionjzs, Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and highlighting experiences that particularly impressed you such as our fine culinary selections and our beach facilities serviced by our fine colleagues. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

Once again thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Christophe Mousset
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We travel to Dubai a couple of times a year and upon recommendation decided to stay at the Jumeira Zabeel Saray. We were told that it was equal if not exceeded Al-Qasr, which we have stayed at happily in the past few years.

Rooms: the rooms were beautiful - dark mahogany furniture, lovely linen, desk and chair, sofa, an extra large wardrobe and a balcony with table and chairs. Extremely relaxing and decadent.
Staff:
From the moment we stepped in the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. We soon got to know staff on first name terms and they were all very happy to help us in any way to make us have the best holiday experience anywhere.

Food:
There are a few hotels in the restaurant - clearly not the variety available on the Jumeira Beach Hotel / Mina Salam / Al Qasr hotel complex but enough to enjoy food anyway. You can use your vouchers at the other Jumeira Group Hotels if you want a different experience too.

Health and Safety / Cleanliness
Everything was exceptionally clean. All main toilets on the main lobby had staff looking after the beautiful toilets around the clock. Rooms were cleaned exceptionally well - staff were very friendly, polite and meticulous with cleaning.

We called on a paramedic because my best friend felt dizzy. The paramedic was quick, very thorough, had lots of helpful advice and followed up a few hours later as promised. Staff at the Sultan Lounge over looking the pool area and beach were genuinely concerned about my friend and they couldnt do enough.

Spa - in my opinion fit for the Arab Royal Family!!
We went to the Talisa Spa, included in the price of the hotel except for specific treatments. It was jaw dropping. The attention to details and the luxurious vision and facilities are unbelievable. Even my always hard to please sister was absolutely on cloud 9. Its one that you have to see to believe. I had a hammam, deadskin cells cleaned from head to toe. I felt like royalty.

Club - we had a club night and a theatre night - there were a number of acts on at the theatre one night and the following night G-Unit were playing at the club. That is the high-life.

We look forward to returning to the Jumeira Zabeel Saray in the near future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank sadia B

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and highlighting experiences that particularly impressed you such as our opulent bedrooms, our fine culinary selections including at other Jumeirah properties and our fantastic award – winning Talise Ottoman Spa, which is indeed the largest and one of the most luxurious spa in the Middle East.
I am also very pleased to hear that you were fully satisfied with our high level of service. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for and live our brand promise to offer our guests a STAY DIFFERENT™ experience. My team and I are very pleased we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

Finally, I am pleased to know that you will definitely return to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Christophe Mousset