3,865 results
All reviews metro station sky lounge internet city mini market washing machine dry hotel nice hotel executive floor city view living room business trip swimming pool sheikh zayed road room service pleasant stay burj al arab easy access
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Great Gym facility, House keeping people are guest friendly, Admiring pool and other facilities. The restaurant has good food in good price. The hotel is worth living. GREAT Management. Sohel from Bell boy has been extra supportive in luggage assistance.

Room Tip: Seat view is good
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank agrawalrohit026
Jeff K, Front Office Manager at Gloria Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Hi Rohit,

Thank you for sharing your review, and for giving it 5 stars.

I will be passing on your comments to our very own Sohel this morning, and I know he will be very touched by your review.

We look forward to remaining your preferred hotel in Dubai for your future visits.

See you soon!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

great staff
cooperating staff
great service,it was a great experience altogether , great view ,it was pleasure being here

great
sohel for concierge desk was great in shifting my room

Room Tip: sea view is very best
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank murtaza a
Jeff K, Front Office Manager at Gloria Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Hi Murtaza,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us, and for rating your review with 5 stars.

Sohel sure puts his heart into it, and we are proud to have such dedicated colleagues within our team.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel’s awesome and the service are very kind people, there’s a Starbucks coffe also near.
SOHEL helped me a lot with the baggage’s and he is very kind.

Sky lounge have excellent food and the view is wonderful, and the swimming pool is very nice.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Nasser A

Hi Nasser,

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, and a great cup of coffee to go with it!

I will make sure to pass on your message to Sohel and our team at the Executive Lounge.

Thank you for mentioning them in your review, they will be delighted to read it.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Hi All, I was in Dubai for 3 months ( mid -Oct 17 till mid-Jan 18) period and stayed in Gloria long term apartment ( Room number - 2126) during this period. The stay was excellent and no complaint on any facility of Hotel. During the stay, I got my family also and it has all the amenities which family require to enjoy during the vacation. They really enjoyed as it has child pool, steam, sauna, gym, Jacuzzi, kid's zone and all maintained in excellent condition Since it was a long term stay, so I never feel I am away from the home as whatever I require was provided by hotel. I feel when you are staying for long 3 primary things which you always look in hotel/resort -

- Cleanliness - I found Gloria standard really exceeding on this parameter. The rooms are maintained very well and cleanness service provide twice a week excellent. The staff is excellent and always ready to help and listen to the instruction very carefully and work accordingly. My apartment cleanness was taken care by Marivel and Sahfir who have done excellent job and were extremely courteous. Thank you guys for making my stay so pleasant.

- Hospitality - The staff is courteous and always there to guide. Right from the hotel cab driver to Duty manager everyone is approachable and give you the right guidance if you have any queries specific to Dubai. During the stay, my birth day was there and it was really surprise when staff came and wish me and in evening the Chef gave me a complimentary cake which is really nice.

- Location - I feel the hotel location is excellent as within 2 mins walk you can reach Metro (Red-line) which cover majority of Dubai. We have good departmental store like zoom, aswafq within 10 mins walks where you can get all the daily needs. Also, the best within 2-3 mins you have cycle, jogging track available which will help you to reach beach in 15 mins. Since I was on business assignment and due to easy access of metro, beach they enjoyed a lot and independently traveled.

Overall, it was a pleasant stay and I would be travelling frequently in 2018 and this would be my destination.

Room Tip: Higher floor have excellent view
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Hi Shanu,

We are really grateful that you took the time not only to write this very comprehensive review, but also for citing so many of our colleagues.

This is particularly flattering coming from one of our lost term residents.

Receiving such feedback serves as a great source of motivation for all of us.

Thank for sharing, and we'll see you soon!

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Very good food very pleasant service .. Super rooms and a jaccusi , pool all in all its awesome !!! We lost our phone in the cab and the support we got by the hotel colleagues is really appreciated !!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Jeff K, Front Office Manager at Gloria Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Guest,

We are glad to see that our team was there to assist you with your phone, and hope you got it back promptly.

Thank you for choosing Gloria hotel during your visit to Dubai, and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We hope to see you again very soon.