“Absolutely Divine!”

Price range: US$30 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Caramel Restaurant & Lounge provides patrons with a young and sophisticated contemporary-American restaurant perfect for a quick bite or business lunch. By night, Caramel Restaurant & Lounge transforms into an exciting and energetic indoor/outdoor ultra-lounge serving flavorful and decadent plates, and offering a full service bar; ideal for unwinding with co-workers or a fun filled night with close friends. Caramel Restaurant & Lounge boasts a warm inviting ambience and relaxing atmosphere that offers drinking, dining, and entertainment at one centrally located hot spot. With an emphasis on exceptional customer service, Caramel’s professional staff will ensure that even the most discerning guests are the highlight of any occasion. Caramel Restaurant & Lounge brings a new level of luxury and opulence to The Dubai International Financial Center.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The first time I visited Caramel Restaurant was when I was dropping by DIFC for a meeting and was starving.
What attracted me first was the minimal design and layout of the restaurant. The contemporary American restaurant has a lovely, subtle brown and orange theme going on which is pleasing to the eye as well as makes for a comfy environment.
I opted for the Business Lunch which was an amazing deal of 69 AED for a two course meal. The crunchy tuna roll was delicious and I was seriously considering ordering seconds. My main of penne pasta in red sauce was rich yet light - so I didn't feel bloated or sleepy the rest of the day.

I've been back back regularly since and definitely recommend this restaurant - it's absolutely divine!

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

- the seating area is spacious and welcoming.
- the hosts were attentative and very helpful.
- for food I ordered salmon salad, full of flavour , light yet fulfilling .
- as for desserts we ordered "baked alaska" it was the best among my vast experiences the meringe was goowey and perfectly baked and the icecream inside creamy and managed to keep its texture.
- black coffee was to end the meal not sure about the blend but was strong and quite aromatic.
- the menu is somewhat limited but I will visit again with a bigger appetite to try out more thinga.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

This restaurant is perfect for drinks and dinner.
The food is exquisite. The TNT shrimps are yummy.
The ambiance is very nice as well as the music. For a good night out I recommend caramel.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

My review of Caramel is based upon experiencing their business lunch offer and was at the invitation of my lunch partner. I was not aware of where I was lunching in advance and had no previous opinion of the restaurant. I was delighted by the experience. It is is always nice to be introduced to new culinary experiences by someone. In this case I was dining with a real "foodie" friend so had absolute confidence that any recommendation of hers would be highly reliable. Caramel is located at the DIFC so attracts those escaping from their office, and one is never too far away from others going about their business. However this does not detract from the dining experience. To the contrary, the dining experience allows one to escape from any stresses for a short while as one enjoys the lovely food. The food is nothing too elaborate but is nice nonetheless as one would expect from a business lunch menu. I thought the food to be very acceptable at a reasonable price. For lunch at DIFC , its significantly better than the fast food options.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I visited caramel on the 14 February 2014. The food was just perfect the music excellent the waiters were their when needed. Had the beef carpaccio, avocado with a lobster in a white thick sauce and TNT shrimp for starter which was excellent. For the main we ordered the lamb loin and the Kobe sliders which both were delicious. For desert the chocolate foundant all in all the best bar food u can find in Dubai.