“A nice place”

Price range: US$30 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Caramel Restaurant & Lounge provides patrons with a young and sophisticated contemporary-American restaurant perfect for a quick bite or business lunch. By night, Caramel Restaurant & Lounge transforms into an exciting and energetic indoor/outdoor ultra-lounge serving flavorful and decadent plates, and offering a full service bar; ideal for unwinding with co-workers or a fun filled night with close friends. Caramel Restaurant & Lounge boasts a warm inviting ambience and relaxing atmosphere that offers drinking, dining, and entertainment at one centrally located hot spot. With an emphasis on exceptional customer service, Caramel’s professional staff will ensure that even the most discerning guests are the highlight of any occasion. Caramel Restaurant & Lounge brings a new level of luxury and opulence to The Dubai International Financial Center.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“A nice place”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

WOW a recommended place and outstanding food don’t miss it I would really love to come back to Caramel

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Awaimer A

• Arabic first
George Town, Malaysia
“Great steak”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I came to Caramel for a business lunch. I had the French "steak frites" which was really nice. I love the fact that the steak came in 4 small slices that were thick enough to be juicy. The truffle fries were very good too. The waiter was very helpful and the service extra fast (my expresso was served less than 30 seconds after ordering it). I will come back!

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan
“Pre-club dinner/drinks..”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We didn't spend very long here, but the time we did spend was memorable. We came for just a quick bite before heading off to the 80s club i2 (that's before it closed down). We had the petit kobe plate and the spicy tuna roll.

One of the things I found most strange about Dubai is that every establishment that serves alcohol is either located on the grounds of a hotel or in an entertainment "facility." No stand alone buildings..so I felt like we were entering an office building (which I actually think we were DIFC - Dubai International Financial Center) to go to this restaurant. Not exactly the vibe I was going for, but hey. I'll take it. The food and drinks were both exceptional. (Oh like my review about 360, this is another place where PDA is not tolerated! ;)

• Visited June 2013
Dubai
“Absolutely Divine!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The first time I visited Caramel Restaurant was when I was dropping by DIFC for a meeting and was starving.
What attracted me first was the minimal design and layout of the restaurant. The contemporary American restaurant has a lovely, subtle brown and orange theme going on which is pleasing to the eye as well as makes for a comfy environment.
I opted for the Business Lunch which was an amazing deal of 69 AED for a two course meal. The crunchy tuna roll was delicious and I was seriously considering ordering seconds. My main of penne pasta in red sauce was rich yet light - so I didn't feel bloated or sleepy the rest of the day.

I've been back back regularly since and definitely recommend this restaurant - it's absolutely divine!

• Visited April 2014
Kuwait
“Quick Lunch at Caramel”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

- the seating area is spacious and welcoming.
- the hosts were attentative and very helpful.
- for food I ordered salmon salad, full of flavour , light yet fulfilling .
- as for desserts we ordered "baked alaska" it was the best among my vast experiences the meringe was goowey and perfectly baked and the icecream inside creamy and managed to keep its texture.
- black coffee was to end the meal not sure about the blend but was strong and quite aromatic.
- the menu is somewhat limited but I will visit again with a bigger appetite to try out more thinga.