“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rococo - CLOSED

Rococo
Price range: US$70 - US$100
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Uckfield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

had two meals in this resturant as staying at the hotel.
Great food Great sevice
Fantastic decor - love the purple!
Lovely choice for non meat / fish eaters

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank 47mini

Boca Raton, Florida
“Excellent breakfast food and staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

I only ate breakfast there, but the food was excellent and the staff were outstanding. they cater to your every need and some not so needs. The waiter saw that I did not have pastries on my table and brought me a basket. he also asked me what egg omlet I had and did I like it. I told him and when I looked up he brought me another one. Oh well, there goes the waistline.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Zenford M
“Amazing birthday night prize!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

I was lucky enough to win a competition to eat at Rococo and was very impressed by the service and food.

Nothing was too much bother for them, the staff were very friendly and polite, the food was great quality and we left fat and full!

I would definitely recommend this restaurant. The decor is nice, it's very comfortable and easy to get to on the walk.

We are looking forward to going back when they reopen in September!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nicolerw6786
Singapore
“Delicious food in the heart of Dubai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

We had dinner at Rococò a couple of nights ago and this was probably one of the best dinners I've ever had while in Dubai. The set up of the restaurant is intimate yet relaxed and the service was good throughout the meal. The home-made grisines, breads and focaccias were delicious and the whole dinner was fantastic. The chef cared to select seasonal ingredients for his menu and it shows in the quality of the dishes. Would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to have a meal up to European standards in Dubai.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank mdp14
Australia
“DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

Had dinner in this Sofitel restaurant tonight and what a disappointment could have eaten better at a KFC or McDonald's. The only good thing about the restaurant was the service which was very good. Both my Wife's and my food was of a very low standard and not worth the visit.A fine dining establishment this is not,go elsewhere.

• Visited June 2013