“Eat here!”

Neighbourhood: The Marina
London, United Kingdom
“Eat here!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We are staying at the Sofitel and enjoyed one of the best meals we have had for a long while. Starters and mains were excellent but the chocolate fondant dessert was fantastic - worth going again just to eat that! Service was excellent - attentive but not over-bearing. The restaurant was not busy and so the atmosphere was quiet but still very enjoyable.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank RichG439

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Really lovely food”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Really nice restaurant and top notch food and service! The best pizza I have ever had and the wines were fantastic too! Not too pricey for a fine dining restaurant.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Lisa P
Uckfield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

had two meals in this resturant as staying at the hotel.
Great food Great sevice
Fantastic decor - love the purple!
Lovely choice for non meat / fish eaters

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank 47mini
Boca Raton, Florida
“Excellent breakfast food and staff”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I only ate breakfast there, but the food was excellent and the staff were outstanding. they cater to your every need and some not so needs. The waiter saw that I did not have pastries on my table and brought me a basket. he also asked me what egg omlet I had and did I like it. I told him and when I looked up he brought me another one. Oh well, there goes the waistline.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Zenford M
“Amazing birthday night prize!”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

I was lucky enough to win a competition to eat at Rococo and was very impressed by the service and food.

Nothing was too much bother for them, the staff were very friendly and polite, the food was great quality and we left fat and full!

I would definitely recommend this restaurant. The decor is nice, it's very comfortable and easy to get to on the walk.

We are looking forward to going back when they reopen in September!

• Visited July 2013