“Good meal, service a little slow but overall great meal”
Review of Tokyo at the Towers - CLOSED

Tokyo at the Towers
Price range: US$10 - US$80
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Poor first impression as three or four staff walked passed us without acknowledging us while we waited, but once we were settled at our table, we had a good meal. Nothing spectacular, and for those with vouchers, not sure the quality or service justified the supplement. However, we were all in the mood for a Chinese meal and it was that, a good, solid, tasty Chinese meal.

Fonny V, Manager at Tokyo at the Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with regards to your experience at Tokyo@theTower. I would like to begin with sincere apologies for not living up to your expectations.

Your valuable feedback is important to us to ensure that we continuously deliver a five star service, A service that we pride ourselves in. I was therefore concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations.

Again, I highly appreciate your invaluable feedback which helps us to refocus our attention on the areas of shortfalls and to serve our guests better. It is our goal to retain you as a satisfied guest and I do hope to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Went there fews days back after vacation. Menu has changed but with all the staff especially manager recommendations and hard work of chef made our lunch superb again. Half lobster from previous menu has gone however the jumbo prawns was amazing as the presentation of dish was like Picasso paint and food quality at top grade. Bon appetite guys

Fonny V, Manager at Tokyo at the Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments with regards to your recent visit at Tokyo@theTowers,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed dining with us and was satisfied with our new menu presentation and five star service that we pride ourselves in.

Furthermore, I have shared your comments with the team and they are pleased to hear that their efforts are so well appreciated.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

While I have been here many times I'm compelled to write a Review this time. Went there last night as it was the eve of a holiday it was a dry night. This meant it was reasonably slow. (For those that don't live in the Middle East often restaurants stop serving alcohol by 6 or 7pm before a religious holiday. They begin serving again the following day at around the same time)

We got a great table in a private room. The chef must have been tired bless him as he wasn't as lively as they usually are. However the staff were all incredibly nice. We had one vegan person in our party and once he realized that he made her all new food without butter. The staff are consistently nice here -every time I have been here- and very accommodating. The food is good but it is more than you would expect...especially when you first see what you're getting. Great place for a date especially if you're at the Teppan station. The show takes off some of the weight of needing to have a conversation. Keep in mind the flip side if you actually want a conversation might be a bit noisy for that.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with regards to your visit experience at Tokyo@theTowers, I would like to begin with sincere apologies for not living up to your expectations.

We have a new General Manager who recently joined who is focusing on enhancing our Guests experience. We hope you do visit us again in the near future and give us a second chance.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Good fun eating as always with a teppanyaki meal. Chef had great personality and added the entertainment but the restaurant was quiet and needed more guests to add to the atmosphere. Mainly disappointed with the children's menu. Ordered a noodle dish for my daughter which came with virtually no chicken or shrimp. Sent it back and it did come back revamped with the expected ingredients. The restaurant is also a little on the pricey side for the meal we had although the food was tasty.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We have been here many times before. It used to be good with the chef putting on a good show but now the guy seems fed up. He's just goes through the motions which kind of ruins the experience when you can tell he doesn't want to be there. Food still good though

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Fonny V, Manager at Tokyo at the Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with regards to your recent experience at Tokyo@theTowers, I would like to begin with sincere apologies for not living up to your expectations.

We have a new General Manager who has just joined who is focusing on changing our Food and Drinks offer and enhancing our Guests experience. We hope you do visit us again in the near future and give us a second chance.