“I find a reason to come back again to eat here”
Review of Farsi Restaurant

Farsi Restaurant
Ranked #1,873 of 9,540 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“I find a reason to come back again to eat here”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Amazing people the owner is always there that makes a difference he
Always great people and make sure you had a great experience.
He is very very kind

Muscat, Oman
“Average Persian Cuisine but Great Service”
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Although Persian cuisine has different versions of authenticity, I can say that Farsi tried their best. My guest and I shared our meals and still had leftovers since their portions are very generous. My motto is QUALITY over QUANTITY so, I would have liked to experienced a better quality of meats and rice instead of eating a large portion of lower-quality food.

We had the boneless grilled chicken pieces and rice with orange slivers, grated carrots, burberries and saffron. We asked that the chicken be well-done but had to ask the server to re-grill it when we discovered it wasn't well done. On the plus side, the cooked chicken that came with the mixed rice was very tender and tasty. Overall, the meal was very oily. If we visit again, I would ask that they reduce the amount of oil they use. Both of us felt very heavy after the meal because we are not use to eating greasy foods. Typically, Persian food is light and balanced so I hope they improve on this point.

We were disappointed by the choice of desserts. They didn't have what they pictured on their Facebook page. I believe it is important for a restaurant to make true representation of its food on its website and Facebook page. They shouldn't put up pictures that are not taken from their own food.

We must say the staff was attentive but I wonder how they would do if they were busy. We went on a Thursday night around 8PM which is the evening before Dubai's weekend starts, Friday and Saturday.

If you are not familiar with Dubai and you don't have a GPS, I strongly suggest you get detailed directions on how to find the restaurant and how to exit. We ended up driving around the whole Jumeirah Lake area again to find the exit.

Overall, we weren't wowed. But, we believe that Farsi is trying harder to bring more authentic Persian cuisine to Dubai. They have tough competition from the others who are mass serving restaurant in key locations and in malls. We wish them luck.

• Visited November 2011