“Great Find - Food & Service (Persian).”
Review of Farsi Restaurant

Farsi Restaurant
Ranked #1,491 of 10,058 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Farsi restaurant is below Al Waleed Paradise Tower where I was staying and let me tell you this turned out to be great! I was a bit skeptical at first when my friend recommended it - but I was proved wrong. The food we had here was tasty, abundant and affordable. The salad bar a good selection of dishes (hummus, tabouleh, soups, salads) and also a menu (with more great options). Try the salty cheese served with oil and eat it with the fresh bread they serve - really tasty.

I ended up here 3 times. Staff were great, with my friend dining here very regularly, so we were looked after well! While I was there if you ordered off the main menu the salad bar was free!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

This is a very good place in JLT for lunch. Friendly staff and good service. Very nice portions and good food.

1  Thank Andrey K
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The best iranian restaurant in Dubai. Especially this one restaurant made me more depend from iranian cuisine !!! Hot appetizer with eggplant and with hot fresh bread... Mmm everyone should try it. Any kind of kebab and shashlik were very delicious. I will come back to Farsi restaurant again and again...

1  Thank Tatiana B
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Amazing people the owner is always there that makes a difference he
Always great people and make sure you had a great experience.
He is very very kind

Reviewed 14 November 2011

Although Persian cuisine has different versions of authenticity, I can say that Farsi tried their best. My guest and I shared our meals and still had leftovers since their portions are very generous. My motto is QUALITY over QUANTITY so, I would have liked to experienced a better quality of meats and rice instead of eating a large portion of lower-quality food.

We had the boneless grilled chicken pieces and rice with orange slivers, grated carrots, burberries and saffron. We asked that the chicken be well-done but had to ask the server to re-grill it when we discovered it wasn't well done. On the plus side, the cooked chicken that came with the mixed rice was very tender and tasty. Overall, the meal was very oily. If we visit again, I would ask that they reduce the amount of oil they use. Both of us felt very heavy after the meal because we are not use to eating greasy foods. Typically, Persian food is light and balanced so I hope they improve on this point.

We were disappointed by the choice of desserts. They didn't have what they pictured on their Facebook page. I believe it is important for a restaurant to make true representation of its food on its website and Facebook page. They shouldn't put up pictures that are not taken from their own food.

We must say the staff was attentive but I wonder how they would do if they were busy. We went on a Thursday night around 8PM which is the evening before Dubai's weekend starts, Friday and Saturday.

If you are not familiar with Dubai and you don't have a GPS, I strongly suggest you get detailed directions on how to find the restaurant and how to exit. We ended up driving around the whole Jumeirah Lake area again to find the exit.

Overall, we weren't wowed. But, we believe that Farsi is trying harder to bring more authentic Persian cuisine to Dubai. They have tough competition from the others who are mass serving restaurant in key locations and in malls. We wish them luck.