“Good Solid Persian Food”
Review of Farsi Restaurant

Farsi Restaurant
Ranked #1,374 of 9,663 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Abu Dhabi
“Good Solid Persian Food”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I've been to this Iranian restaurant, located in JLT area of Dubai, about 7 or 7 times. It's been consistently good. They have fresh bread made on the premises, their chelo Kabobs are very good and so is the service. If you are in mood for a good persian meal then I highly recommend Farsi.

• Visited March 2014

Esfahan, Iran
“Good quality!”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I tried Kebab and is tasted good, I like the atmosphere of this restaurant, with iranian music, sometimes live, and the stuff are really generous. The soup tasted so good and you have a beautiful view!

• Visited July 2013
San Francisco, California
“Tasty Food”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

It was my first experience in Persian food and it was better than expected. As my husband and I aren't very knowledgeable about the Persian cuisine, we asked one of the very helpful staff to help us pick our meal. We had the appetizers / starters buffet and one mixed grill platter and one chicken and rice with some kind of sour berries. It was delicious! The starters are very close to Lebanese cuisine with a twist though. I really recommend the chicken and rice with berries dish if you like sour taste of course. The food is very affordable and the ingredients were of good quality. You can taste the freshness and the tenderness of the meat. I highly recommend this place and recommend persian food in general.

• Visited December 2013
Griffith, Australia
“Great Find - Food & Service (Persian).”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Farsi restaurant is below Al Waleed Paradise Tower where I was staying and let me tell you this turned out to be great! I was a bit skeptical at first when my friend recommended it - but I was proved wrong. The food we had here was tasty, abundant and affordable. The salad bar a good selection of dishes (hummus, tabouleh, soups, salads) and also a menu (with more great options). Try the salty cheese served with oil and eat it with the fresh bread they serve - really tasty.

I ended up here 3 times. Staff were great, with my friend dining here very regularly, so we were looked after well! While I was there if you ordered off the main menu the salad bar was free!

• Visited August 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good lunch and fine food in JLT”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This is a very good place in JLT for lunch. Friendly staff and good service. Very nice portions and good food.

• Visited June 2013