“Good food, good location”

Lebanese Village Grill and Restaurant
Ranked #2,883 of 9,975 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I visited Lebanese Village twice on a recent trip to Dubai, as it was a short walk from my hotel. The menu is quite extensive, and the grilled foods are very good. I might suggest that LV offer sauces with the foods (tzatziki, etc.), as grilled meats, although delicious, can be a bit dry.
The restaurant has a large outdoor seating area. I chose to eat indoors, though, as it was over 100 degrees outside. Many others, though, with a lesser affinity for air conditioning, dined al fresco.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I liked the outdoor atmosphere and the value/quality is ok but the service is pretty terrible. If you have any problems concerning your order be prepared to total ignore from the waiters. My girlfriend waited +60min for one dish and no one told us how long is it going to take altought I asked if there were any problem with our order cause they brought only my dish to the table. Waitress said that it is comming and after this total ignore by the staff. By the time I had finished my dinner (aprox 30-40min) and waiting for the check we got the missing dish altought at this point we didn't want it. It would be nice if the customer knows what is happening and even get a decent apologies if there is a problem.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We were very disappointed with the food served. Will probably not try Lebanese again! Meat was over cooked. King prawns were chewy. We had a sharing platter for both starter and main course and where astounded at the price. Most expensive meal we had in Dubai and definitely no the best.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We were glad to find an outdoor lebanese restaurant in the neighbourhood. However the food was disappointing. Well nothing special, but nothing really tasty. Service is so-so, I could not say anything good or bad.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Options of Vegetarian Dishes is ample. You can surely look forward to have the Falafel and Salads. People are very Jolly and serve you with joy.