“Beautiful ”

Ranked #94 of 9,977 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: At.mosphere Restaurant sports sleek and stylish interiors where guests can enjoy contemporary international cuisine. The venue can accommodate 80 guests including a private dining room that can seat 12 people. It is open through the week offering a full à la carte menu for lunch and dinner. Some of the specialties include prime cuts of beef, organic poultry and seafood – all freshly sourced and prepared. This dining room allows you to relax with soft tempo music in the background. The interior is comprised of hand-polished mahogany wood walls with furniture in shades of amethyst and cocoa. It contains a beverage display wall, decanting tables and overhead glass displays. A sleek exhibition grill, divided by a marble and glass wall, separates the private and main dining area.
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Nice place to be after work or on a late Friday evening. Went with my cousin that works in dubai, my sister and wife. Service was prompt. We all had a bullfrog cocktail. Not bad. The place got class and refreshing genre of house music just calms you into the moment. Not leaving out the incredible view of course

Jakob Y, Director of F&B Operations at At.Mosphere, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words, I am very glad you enjoyed your time with us and that the whole experience met your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Kind Regards

Write a ReviewReviews (2,784)

Reviewed 16 July 2014

nothing extraordinary about the place ..seating on the bar and two stairs down on the sofas is comfortable from where you get the aerial view of the city. the feeling of being in the tallest tower adds to your excitement and experience. dhs 200 minimum spend , i guess is not much considering you have just been on the highest eating point on the world.
In nutshell , had it not been in the tallest tower , it would just pass as an upmarket chic venue like in any other five star hotel of dubai.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I've been to the bar here many times and it's still a great place to visit, if you want a window table then they have a minimum spend which I think is fair enough and you'll probably end up spending that amount as food and drinks are not cheap, but then you wouldn't expect them to be and it's probably the reason why it's still an elegant place to visit! If you have visitors in town I would definitely recommend taking them here for drinks, the great appetisers and fab photos, go to the loo as the view is spectacular!!

1  Thank SalDxb
Jakob Y, Director of F&B Operations at At.Mosphere, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip advisor.

We are honoured and delighted to read all your positive comments regarding your experience at At.mosphere and appreciate that you have visited us several times already.

It would be my pleasure to assist you with your next boooking and to meet you personally.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time time (jyamac@atmosphereburjkhalifa.com)

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We went for drinks here instead of going to the viewing platform at Burj Khalifa - and we are glad we did.
It's a very posh, well designed lounge and the views truly are amazing. The drinks were really out of this world too - we tried four different ones and were all great.
My only recommendation is that I'm not sure it's worth securing a window seat and paying extra. We didn't have a very good window seat and ended up walking around during sunset, etc. You get a great view no matter where you are in the lounge.
The service was also fantastic.

1  Thank Michealangelo

Greetings from At.mosphere!

Thank you for sharing your most recent experience with us on Trip advisor.
We are very glad to learn that you enjoyed the quality of our cocktails and the we could meet your expactation in terms on our serivce standards.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I went with 3 others for a baby shower. The cost was 320 AED-the most expensive afternoon tea I personally have been to-and recently I have been to a few! I will start with the positive-the drinks selection was very impressive-unlimited choice of teas, coffees (including chilled) and some mocktails, and the service was very good. I prefer the savoury section of an afternoon tea and it was disappointing-4 small sandwiches-interesting fillings but no more so than other venues. There were 4 small cakes on the stand also-I only ate two of those, the others did not look appetising enough to try, and the two I had were just OK. Most disappointing of all were the scones-they were very doughy, and the cream was not 'proper whipped cream'. I would not go again.

2  Thank Geraldine M
Jakob Y, Director of F&B Operations at At.Mosphere, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Geraldine,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your most recent experience with us on Trip Advisor.
We deeply regret to read that there were areas during your experience that did not meet your expectations as At.mosphere is very well known for the exceptional quality of food and for the highly commendable service delivered by our colleagues.

Nevertheless, we have carefully noted your comments in regards to our high-tea food selection and shared them with our culinary team who will definitely look into your concerns and take appropriate actions.

Once again, thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We hope that we will be given the chance to welcome you back at At.mosphere.