“Gold seal for a Dubai weekend!”
Review of Bahri Bar

Bahri Bar
Ranked #129 of 9,981 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: European, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Step into Bahri Bar at Madinat Jumeirah for an evening of exquisite experiences, tailored to your personality. Soak up the sophisticated atmosphere while sipping on a refreshing creation prepared by our master mixologists, enjoy the live music or the DJ's soulful beats making your evening one of pure indulgence, complemented by breathtaking views of the Burj Al Arab and Arabian Gulf.
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Me and my friends made a reservation to have dinner our last night in Dubai, she explained on the phone that it was our first time visiting Dubai and we had been recommended the restaurant. When we got there, one friend had cancelled, however they still gave us the place they had reserved for us and to our surprise we had a beautiful spot with the flagship hotel of Dubai in the back, we were warmly welcomed with cold towels, that day there was live music playing, our waiter was a star!!! so friendly and knowledgable that we couldn't complain, we had a great time. We were treated in a very special way, and that definitely was a way to close our trip with a gold seal ! To be honest I cannot remember our finger food to be great, but everything else was so special that for me my overall experience was 5 stars!

From my experience you have a dedicated excellent team, great ambience & VERY nice cocktails!

Carlos S, General Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Hello Karla

Thank you very much for your kind words, I am very glad you enjoyed your time with us and that the whole experience met your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We attended here after brunch for which you get a buy one get one free option, so great value - amazing views from the terrace - staff are great - a real must for a mad one on a friday or chilled during the rest of the week

Carlos S, General Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your comments with the Trip Advisor community about our very popular After Beat sessions.

We look forward to hopefully welcoming you on a Thursday for our lavish Thursday Temptations!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Visited here at the end of June so it was quite hot outside. That said, I wanted to take in the view of the Burj Al Arab -- of which can't be beat from the outside patio. The place is classy and it comes with a classy price. Most drinks run around 75 AED...but I think most are coming here for the atmosphere vs. a drunken evening. Others have written about poor service -- I had great service. In fact, they even came around with cold towels at one point for those on the patio for them to cool down. If in the neighborhood, I would definitely recommend to another traveler. Albeit, I found the more dramatic view to be at Calabar...which I would advocate in advance of Bahri as it just had more energy to it.

Hello Rob

Thank you for your review, I am happy we lived up to your expectations. With regards to pricing, you will find that we are in line with Dubai's other 5 star establishments, we only use premium products in our cocktails.

Apart from Ramadan time, you will also find great value for money at Happy Hour times, Saturday to Thursday from 4pm to 8pm, perfect time to enjoy the sunset, as well as our very popular Thursday Temptations promotion from 7pm to 10pm.

We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Definetly one of the best places to have drinks and snacks with amazing view in Dubai , with both indoor and outdoor seating

Hello Ahmed

Thank you for your kind words, we are proud to be one of your favourite spots in Dubai, I have passed your comments on to the team.

We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

went there for a company event where we had salsa class. seems to be a nice place to just grab a drink and if you wish to dance your night away, good place.

1  Thank RizaBH

Hello Riza

Thank you for your review, glad you enjoyed our Salsa evening, we look forward to welcoming you back soon so you can experience our other events and promotions, I am sure you will be pleased!