“Wonderful View!”

Ranked #125 of 9,523 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: European, Wine Bar, Bar, Fusion
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Step into Bahri Bar at Madinat Jumeirah for an evening of exquisite experiences, tailored to your personality. Soak up the sophisticated atmosphere while sipping on a refreshing creation prepared by our master mixologists, enjoy the live music or the DJ's soulful beats making your evening one of pure indulgence, complemented by breathtaking views of the Burj Al Arab and Arabian Gulf.
Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful View!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband and I had early evening drinks at Barhi Bar in April 2014. While the place was a bit hard to find in the maze of the surrounding hotels and Souk Madinat, it was worth the trip. I had made a reservation well ahead of time so they had reserved a table on the outdoor deck for us. We had an absolutely fantastic view of Burj Al Arab and the nightly light show put on over the "sail" of the Burj. One of the best views in the city I think. The patio also overlooks the canals of the Madinat Jumeirah Hotel, which is lovely. The drinks were really good and inventive (some different things than we have seen elsewhere). The staff was very friendly and helpful as well. We highly recommend Barhi Bar for a relaxed night with interesting drinks.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank CAM1202
Carlos S, General Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, I am glad you enjoyed your time with us, we look forward to seeing you back soon!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Iconic views”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

This is the perfect spot for that iconic view of the Burj.
The drive into the hotel is always a magnificent display of awe for tourists and guests. The bar is usually fairly quiet and service is usually very good.
One of my favourites, and must-see venues for my guests.

Carlos S, General Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, we are proud to be one of your favorite spots in Dubai.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

edinburgh
“I love this bar”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This bar has to be one of the most romantic bars I've ever been to. The view of the burj al arab is amazing and the drinks choices are great. I will definitely be returning when I'm back this year :)

• Visited November 2013
Hello Lisa

Thank you for your kind comments, glad you enjoyed Bahri Bar and its magic atmosphere, we look forward to welcoming you back, please get in touch with myself directly, I will make sure your favourite table is reserved.

Sydney, Australia
“Watch out when ordening bottle of wine”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We ordered an expensive bottle of wine and they tried to give us an already opened bottle!!!!

My boyfriend saw the bartender put the screwcap on the bottle. Luckily he also noticed that the bottle was not totally full. We found it really unbelievable that they did this! We dine out many times and never (luckily) have had this experience before. This is fraud! But the story even gets better....
After we refused this bottle we got a new/closed one but the bartender was clearly and visible not amused. During our meals we wanted to order an extra bottle but we were told that the bottles were sold out. After we refused an other kind of wine, all of the sudden they found an extra stock of the wine we were drinking. What a coïnsidence!

Although the food was good (more fingerfood than restaurant food) and surroundings were nice, we felt like we were being fraud. Such a bad experience!

4 Thank SjefNanne
Dear Sjef

Thank you for your feedback, as per my email to you please accept my apologies for the misunderstanding, I look forward to welcome you you back in the next couple of days as arranged.

Ponce, Puerto Rico
“Fun”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I went on Tuesday for the salsa night. Very fun, friendly people. Drinks are nice, but I didnt knew about the view on the balcon ='( so I missed the chance to take a pic of that.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ميلينديز ج
Hi Ponce

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on Trip Advisor, I am glad you enjoyed our Salsa Y Caribe night, what a shame you didn't experience the view!

I look forward to welcoming you back to the venue and show you around personally.