“AHMAZING”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Atlanta, Georgia
“AHMAZING”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

If you're looking for cheap Southeast Asian food, this is where to do. They have the most succulent and incredible grilled meats and curries.

Visited December 2012

• Arabic first
Bengaluru, India
“Great food nice staff”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Very prompt and nice service. Good food. Try the fish tikka. I have tried only the barsha kebab rolls.

The lunch buffet is also good but it not for people who don't like greasy or heavy food.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank RamsL
United States
“If it rolls, it rolls at Kabab Rolls!”
Reviewed 22 July 2012

This restaurant has some very, very good bihari kabab rolls. The South Asian-style chaat, sev puri, and bhel puri, are excellent as well. They also deliver if you're in the area, which is a big bonus.

I'd highly recommend them for some really consistent quality. The food is delicious, clean and fresh (and easy on the digestive system), and the staff are friendly and smiling.

This review reflects my experiences at the Barsha and Bur Juman branches.

• Visited May 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Wouldn't miss this --really good food”
Reviewed 4 November 2011

I was looking for a place to cater for a party of 20 people, since I didn't want to get stuck in the kitchen. Secondly, I didn't want to drive to the older part of Dubai since I am new and tend to get lost. We thought we'd do a sampler of assorted kebabs and paratha (bread) which I thought would help me judge... We ended up having a rather early, very big lunch at 11 am.
The chicken boti kebab as well as lamb seekh kebabs were excellent. The handi mutton was cooked in a rich, tomatoey gravy which took away any trace of the gamey taste of mutton that some people dislike. I had a fussy Aunt who took seconds if that helps explain what I am saying. The meat was slightly tough, so I requested the restaurant to marinate the meat a little longer for my evening order.
The lachcha (layered) paratha was excellent at the restaurant, though I found the one delivered at home to be slightly on the greasy side. The real surprise was the biryani (we only ordered chicken) which was a delicate balance of flavours and spices. It was not dum biryani - for those who are fussy on that count.
The kebab rolls were good. Can't vouch for the vegetarian ones since we didn't try those out. But I did order palak-paneer for the evening which was a definite yes.
Last word: the matka (earthenware pot) kulfi was delicious.
My take is that the food is tasty, is very good value and I will definitely go back. The restaurant does not score on ambience, but I'd rather have good food !

• Visited October 2011
Abu Dhabi
“Indian Experience the quick way”
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I really enjoyed the experience and recommend to all.

• Visited November 2011