“So yummy”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were here on holiday and PF Chang's was a great choice. The food was amazing and the staff were very attentive.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are frequent at P.F Chang's, however this time I would like to take the opportunity to comment on our server for the evening Mr Bhumi. A very pleasant surprise as Bhumi had a great personality, very accommodating and most importantly had a excellent knowledge of the menu. With his suggestions and excellent recommendations we had a great evening. Thanks

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

fantastic service, delicious chinese food gluten free options (coeliac friendly) - I had the spicy chicken !!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I went to this place with my friends for lunch times. We were greeted warmly and friendly by the staff and the manager,they really helpfull. The services was really good and similar like standard five star hotel. The food was delicious and the value was excellent as well. I would strongly recommend this restaurant and for sure we will come back again.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Been here many times when I come to Dubai and every time is always as perfect as my first. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is in Dubai and love Chinese food.