“Excellent way to get around Dubai”
Review of Dubai Metro

and up
Dubai City Tour And Desert Safari With BBQ
Ranked #1 of 26 Transportation in Dubai
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I gave the Dubai Metro 4 out of 5 stars, because it's located some distance from the 2 hotels I use when in Dubai. In summer with the high temp's it's not worth the walk, but when it cools down some it's a great way to get around town. I'm a tourist or on business during my visits to Dubai, so I opt for the Gold class cars. Not many people are in these and they are clean and comfortable. The regular cars are OK, but standing room only when I rode there once.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Very user friendly for english speaking tourists, the line runs colse to most popular local tourist locations.

2  Thank Marty045
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Had to try the Metro and purchased two day tickets for my wife and myself for just 16 Dirhams each excellent value. We decided it was the best way to visit the Souks and it proved very useful.
We used taxis mostly as our hotel was on the Palm Jumeirah, but we would have bought the Silver ticket if we were in a different location. You miss out on the traffic jams as there was a lot of road works when we visited. First class service very clean carriages and helpful staff.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is such an easy way to get around Dubai and you can buy a day pass to use all day. This is our second trip to Dubai and we have used both times with ease.

1  Thank latin4star
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The most amazing point of Dubai metro was that it didn`t have a rider and it was automatic and so its panctuality was so acurate that comes in seconds!