“Awesome place for all nationalities! ”
Review of Lal Qila

Lal Qila
Ranked #702 of 10,116 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Jumeirah
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We had a great time there since they have a variety of food options from vegetarian dishes to full fledge traditional food. We were family of 8 . It was one of the best dinners I had in a long time. We went back to the same restaurant the very next day for lunch buffet and again we weren't disappointed.
Awesome place for all ages and nationalities

1  Thank Jia A

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I think I must have eaten the most on this visit to a Pakistani restaurant... The food was mouth watering and we all were confused on what to eat and what not to eat.. Good vegetarian options for people like me .. I still could not satisfy my self with all the varieties.. Loves it

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The place for North Indian food in Dubai. The highlight is the grill but the whole spread is awesome.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very nice and very good food and the best test ever i ate. very nice staff and the theme was so good that i am impressed.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We have been to Lal Qila in Dubai more than 3 times now and it's been a great experience every time we went. We booked this place for large groups twice and the service was amazing! Food was super with authentic taste! Good value for money! However, due to the buffet style it becomes very busy and noisy! Not a place for quiet dinners!