“New hotel”

Ranked #75 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
London
“New hotel”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

You get the usual high standards of the Jurmeirah brand. Lovely hotel décor which may not be to every ones taste. Men will enjoy the 007 style electronic functions in the room. Even your curtains are electronic. Consoles available, complementary.

Likes: near airport, you can walk to lots of things, Metro, restaurants, Irish village, HSBC bank with inside 24 hours cash point. Shuttle bus. Nail bar within aviation club £23 for a manicure and pedicure bargain!. Complementary soft drinks, late afternoon snack treats. Actual room. Rooftop view

niggles, hot water not consistent hot to cold to very hot, since the aviation club has closed no swimming pool except dipping pool in Cuba bar. Gym has now been squeezed into a couple of rooms which does not make a nice experience. lack of choice to eat I understand the large restaurant is due to open soon. Security a bit too risk adverse, however lone travellers may welcome this. Do not use hotel white taxi more expensive than regular taxi. Coffee machine difficult to use.

Would stay again without hesistation

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this review, 10 October 2012
Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay. We were happy to read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our hotel.

I appreciate that you have taken the time to give us a detailed note of the shortcomings that you experienced during your time with us. Rest assured that your comments have been looked into in order to provide a flawless stay experience for our guests.

I am pleased to say that Nomad restaurant, with its four sub-concepts, has now opened. And we are very much looking forward to launching the completely renovated Aviation Club gym very soon.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor and for allowing me this opportunity to address your comments. I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Best regards,

Klaus Assmann

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (377)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Brand new hotel very close to the airport. Offers 24-hour checkout, which, along with the location makes it a great choice for transit passengers, especially considering that a lot of flights land or take off in the middle of the night. Many taxi drivers don't know about it so better carry the full address and telephone number.

Modernistic hotel with a red color theme, which comes off reasonably well. The bedrooms and bathrooms are large and well-designed, with free wi-fi. My room had a view of a construction site, but I expect it should be better if you get a room on the other side. The plumbing does have some issue, with shower temperature fluctuating at the same lever location. Didn't get scalded but came close to it! Also the electronic room lock wasn't reliable - once I shut my room, went out for dinner and came back a couple of hours later to find my room wasn't locked and I could push the door open without a key!

The concierge was very friendly and helpful, but the reception staff need more training. At check-in, the chap insisted on taking a credit card authorization for twice my room charge, and at check out, the staff didn't know that this authorization had been taken. Had to find my charge slip to prove this, and then they took their time to sort it out.

The Irish Village nearby is great for a drink. Was on a tight schedule, so didn't check out the pool or the other restaurants. The metro station is a 5-7 minutes' walk, but taxis in Dubai are plentiful and cheap. They also have a shuttle service to major malls and to the Madinat Jumeirah beach, but these are slow and infrequent. You can get a ticket for free access to the Wild Wadi water park and to the Madinat Jumeirah beach, but these are pretty far away.

Minor kinks (which I expect will be set right soon) aside, this is a great hotel at a reasonable price, with 24 hour checkout and free wifi, but if you want to hit the beaches, better stay closer to Jumeirah.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay. We were happy to read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our hotel and our potential, especially the 24-hr stay program.

Best regards,

Ashington, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Brand new hotel, part of the Jumeirah Group. Jumeirah Creekside not far from DXB. A very warm welcome from hotel staff on arrival. I compliment the team on being friendly, astute and very efficient. We had a front facing deluxe superior room, beautifully designed layout and extremely comfortable, also a gorgeous view of the creek. Spotlessly clean. Free Wi Fi!

Next to a busy motorway but was astounded at hearing zero motorway or aircraft noise whatsoever! Interior design and decor was warm reds, browns with modern art around every corner.

Rooftop bar and pool area absolutely stunning. Especially at night when Dubai main strip is lit up its truly sensational. May i add.. the pool is part glass-bottom, never seen that in my life, amazing! We visited The Irish Village (rear of JCH) practically every night for drinks and live music, atmosphere was completely my type of night out. Met some lovely people. Absolutely no problems on our trip, loved every minute of it. Miss you lots already Dubai! Can't wait to go back sooooon

Room Tip: Ask for a front facing room, the views over the Creek and Dubai main strip are truly sensational
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank funkymonkey3641
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.

We are delighted to read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our product and service. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration for our team to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your recent stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, hopefully in the very near future.

DAMMAM, SAUDI ARABIA
Reviewed 20 September 2012

New Luxurious Hotel, Near the Airport in Deirah, and very close to Irish Village.
My stay for business purpose, I enjoyed it very much
+ve's
Near from Airport.
Very helpful Staff.
Cleaning of rooms, and Furniture.
Breakfast.
Wireless Internet.
-ve's:
Not suitable for honeymoons.
Far from Beaches.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent (New Hotel)
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank AHMED M
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your visit at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel. I am very pleased to learn that enjoyed your stay. I appreciate you highlighting so many positive aspects of the hotel, its facilties and the service received by our colleagues.

While we would be traditionally considered a business hotel and cater to the corporate traveler very well, and are located in the heart of Dubai away from the beach, we have received positive feedback from our guests travelling for leisure as well. Our guests can access the beach at our sister property as well as Wild Wadi waterpark with our compliments.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 13 September 2012

This new hotel located opposite the Emirates’ Aviation College is one of the closest to the airport and took approximately 7 minutes to get to.
Was welcomed with a cold towel (considering the heat, it was nice touch) and checked in within a minute of getting to the hotel.
It could be mistaken as an art gallery. There are plenty of art installations (paintings, craft, carpets, etc) to ponder upon.
The room I stayed at was on the fifth floor with a mosque for a view. The room bordered on luxurious with textured metallic matte finish walls equipped with an IPod dock, “Illy” coffee maker, complimentary dry bar,free WiFi and a switch to open and draw curtains!!
The best bit is the complimentary passes to Wild Wadi and the Jumeirah beach.A free shuttle facility is available to various malls and to the wild Wadi.
The pool on the 8th floor is quite an attraction and can be seen from the reception area. Being transparent,it gave a feeling of swimming in an aquarium.
In the evening around 1700 hrs,a complimentary refreshment service was available and included an assortment of fruit,cheese and chocolates.
Managed to have the buffet breakfast twice and it did cater to far eastern, Indian and continental palettes with a live egg, pancake and waffle station as was a pork product counter.
The staff were extremely courteous,always willing to help and making polite conversation guiding us to the best places to shop.
On the last day of my stay which also happened to be my birthday (They figured it out from my ID proof),the staff brought in a little cake and wished me.
Had a lovely stay here and it is worth every dollar I paid.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank UrbanNomad11
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this review, 7 October 2012
Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience on TripAdvisor.

We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay particularly our high level of customer service, our facilities and our wide range of services. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration to the colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 September 2012

As you'll gather from the title of my post, I was very pleased with my overall stay at the JCH.

From the service of the staff, right down to the amenities of the hotel - everything was excellent.
I must congratulate Jumeirah on their new hotel, the company should be very proud, in the manner to which all staff in the hotel conduct themselves. It seems nothing is to much to ask.

I would highly recommend a stay here. The rooms are spacious. Pool, bar and gym - modern. And location is pretty good too.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank cdickson20
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Very large room and bathroom of high standard, excellent staff which are very friendly and quick to help. Very convenient location just a few minutes from the airport, yet there is no aircraft noise. I am told the creekside area is also good for leisure but unfortunately did not have time to check that out.

Nice rooftop pool and bar, again with great staff.

Hotel is not yet fully opened and there were some minor technical issues in the room, but they were swiftly dealt with and some complimentary goods were sent for the trouble.

In all a very good choice both for a temporary layover and longer business stays.

Room Tip: The room was close to the lobby area, and at times the lounge music could be slightly heard which ma...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommending Jumeirah Creekside Hotel on TripAdvisor and for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us. It is very pleasing to read your positive comments and to learn that you enjoyed your time at our hotel.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Yours sincerely,