“Lovely and will love to come again ! ;)”

Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
Ranked #77 of 549 Hotels in Dubai
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Lovely and will love to come again ! ;)”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Excellent !! All round perfect !! Kumar perfect waiter :) at Cuba bar, only here for one day but would love to stay longer unfortunately husband and I have to go home tomo as he is on quick leave from work in Iraq, but this is a must visit hotel ! And is finished immaculate ! Plenty to do ... And perfect service

• Stayed March 2014
3 Thank Choochy03
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your overwhelming feedback and sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read that your stay with us at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel had been a wonderful experience. It is indeed gratifying to learn that we were able to deliver the high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for.

Thank you for recognizing Kumar who impressed you with his attention and professionalism. It is with great pleasure that I am able to recognize him for his efforts to ensure our guests have an enjoyable and comfortable stay.

I am also delighted to read that you will return to Jumeirah Creekside Hotel. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Charles E M Clark

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (383)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Islamabad
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stayed here for two nights with my fiancee. Hotel upgraded us on arrival to a huge room with nice little sitting room area. Bed was fantastically comfortable and the bathroom awesome. Great breakfast buffet and Cu-ba on the roof is a nice spot for a sundowner. Location is right by the airport but it's a 10-minute walk to the metro and getting a cab is no hassle. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DamonW405
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this review, 16 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your complimenting review of your stay with us at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and thank you for recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor.

We were really happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us in February, especially the room features, having breakfast at Nomad Restaurant and relaxing at Cuba Bar.

It gives us great pleasure to read that you would like to return to Jumeirah Creekside Hotel. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Visually stimulating rooms- full of granite marble everywhere.
My room has provided the typical amenities- with an accompanying price tag- that one would expect in an ultra-mod design hotel.
Unfortunately; little emphasis has been placed on providing acoustic peace & quiet in the room.
There is an intermittant barrage of furniture dragging & screetching against the bare floors.
Carpetting would have helped alot- but then, that would cover up the limestone marble flooring.
Neighboring rooms' shutting of cabinets, semi-closets, & doors- is an all-too-frequent annoyance.
Because I arrived at the hotel very ill,I consequently asked to utilize their recommended on-call doctor service; providing in-room medical care.
Care was provided by "800 Doctor"; a service of Lifeline Hospital, Dubai.
The initial evaluation, plus blood tests, medications, & follow-up visit- exceeded seven thousand Dirham. Such a cost, was roughly equivalent to a 5 nights stay here.
On balance, I must note it was pleasant to receive a get well card - from the lobby staff.
They also sent up some hot soup for me- which is appreciated.
The public areas are bright & spacious, with the expected ultra- contemporary design.
If I were well- the swimming pool might have been good to experience.
There are artistic flourishes throughout- but especially in the multi-storey lobby area & atrium.
The blackout curtains are aesthetically pleasant- as are most of the room's visual features.
The internet is fast & gratis.
Red & black is the predominate colour scheme throughout.
If I came exclusively as a contemporary modern art critic or a photographer- I would definitely give the Jumeira Creekside 5 stars.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank xerophytic
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel. Please note that your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits.

While I was pleased to read that you enjoyed the modern design of our hotel and that you were happy with the service provided by our colleagues, I was of course most concerned to read that not only you were ill during your stay with us, but you were also disappointed with the charges of the medical service recommended. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused in this respect. As advised by the front office team, kindly note that we are not able to anticipate the amount of the medical charges, as the cost is determined by the procedures and treatments recommended by the doctor. Moreover, we do not charge any commission for the medical service provided or for contacting the Doctor on Call for our guests.

We appreciate you bringing the issues that you have experienced to our attention. We acknowledged all your comments and please accept our apologies for the shortcomings. Rest assured that we are continuously enhancing our facilities to offset any inconveniences the guests might experience.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that these incidents will not deter you from visiting Jumeirah Creekside Hotel in the future and you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the ultimate hospitality the hotel is renowned for.

dubai
Reviewed 14 March 2014

My wife and I recently spent a week at the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel. Having lived in Dubai for 20 years, and been to the opening of the property, as well as knowing the Jumeirah brand well we looked forward to the stay.
We booked through Lastminute.com and arrived late evening on the Wednesday with a pre-paid voucher giving the hotel confirmation number.
The receptionist could find no record of the booking and we spent over half an hour sitting in the lobby while he checked with central reservations, without success. We were eventually checked in having given our credit card details and been told we would be charged a "good rate" that would be cancelled once confirmation had been received from Lastminute.com.
It took 3 days to confirm the booking. The receptionist said this is a frequent problem with Lastminute.com, and the reason we would not book through them again.
The rooms are a good size and, although the hotel is described as a "Luxury Art and Lifestyle" hotel, shades of W, in reality it is a good business and stopover hotel for sightseeing in Dubai.
What the website does not say is that the hotel is so close as to almost a part of the Irish Village. This is an extremely popular late night outdoor resturant and bar with live bands and music every night. The venue can take up to 3,000 people, and often does. We know the Irish Village well, but had not taken this into account when booking the hotel.
On our second night we arranged with friends to eat at the hotels Nomad restaurant in the outside grounds. Unfortunately the Irish Village had a second rate British band called Wonder Stuff playing than night and the music was so loud we could not hear ourselves talk. During the day we had to put up with the band warming up as the hote pool is next to the stage where bands play. We cancelled Nomads and went to Century Village nearby where there are a number of good restaurants.
Fortunately we checked out the day before a 4 day festival of Irish music with live bands, dancers and a disco DJ was being held to celebrate St.Patricks Day. At these time the Irish Village can close around 01.00
The hotel gives day access to the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, which is a bonus, and the Aviation Club facilities are excellent. The hotel pool was originally part of the Aviation Club and at the weekends is too small for guests and members, and also competes with Friday brunch at the Irish Village, with loud music. The staff are helpfulI and if you are a businessman/women and choose the right room the hotel is good. But, if you are on holday and want a good nights sleep or relaxing time at the pool there are other options.

Room Tip: City facing away from the Irish Village.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and for recommending our hotel for business travellers.

My sincere appreciation for your kind comments regarding the Aviation Club facilities and service provided by our team. I also appreciate you bringing the issues that you have experienced to my attention. We were sorry to learn of your disappointment related to the loud noise coming from the Irish Village. While I am sure you would appreciate that the issue is beyond our control, customer satisfaction remains our top priority and we apologize for the inconvenience experienced.

Regarding your booking missing from our system, upon investigation it has been determined that there was a delay from the travel retailer in sending us the booking confirmation. Again, please accept my sincerest apologies for the miscommunication that caused the inconvenience. Rest assured that I have addressed your comments with my senior leadership so as to ensure similar incidents will not be repeated in the future.

Despite the misgivings you have mentioned, we hope that these will not hinder you from coming back to our property in the nearest future as we all look forward to welcoming you back.

Москва
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel was really fantastic and my full holidays was full of fun .when I checked in receptionist was so genorous and helpful. I cant forget cuba and the coffee which is served by the kumar .he is really provide me great service and he made my day full of enjoy.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Валентина Я
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Jumeirah Creekside Hotel!

I was delighted to read that your stay with us has been a wonderful experience and thank you for recommending us on Trip Advisor. I also appreciate you highlighting the exceptional customer service provided by our colleagues.

On behalf of the entire team we do hope to see you back with us sometime in the hopefully not too distant future and look forward to that day.

Dakar
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Absolutely no complaints. Everything about the Creekside met my needs. Close to the airport but easily accessible to the rest of the city. Great customer service 24/7. Every meal and drink I had was also amazing, and a pedicure and massage are must do's if you stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the great review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It was a pleasure looking after you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Maidstone, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I visited this hotel over a year ago when it had not been open long. As you would expect they were keen to impress and my stay was excellent. The experience lead me to use the hotel again, and I am pleased to say that the service and standard of the hotel has remained as high as my first visit, and my stay was an extremely enjoyable one. The staff are very courteous and friendly, but remain professional. The rooms are extremely clean with nice touches such as a coffee machine and plenty of towels. The bed was very comfy bed, with crisp white linen. We had a lovely lunch at the Nomad restaurant by the pool. I would defiantly use this hotel again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are of an excellent standard but if you are staying longer than a few days I would rec...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for returning to Jumeirah Creekside Hotel during your recent visit to Dubai. We do know that there are a lot of hotel choices in Dubai and yet you have chosen to stay with us.

Secondly, we would like to thank you for taking the time in writing a review of your stay with us. Your complimentary remarks were definitely a delight to read.

My colleagues take great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praises from our guests. It is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence.

I am also pleased to read that you have enjoyed our rooms and having lunch at Nomad Restaurant.

Once again thank you for your wonderful remarks and for recommending us on Trip Advisor. I, on behalf of the entire team look forward to welcoming you back soon.