“Amazing stay!”

Ranked #77 of 549 Hotels in Dubai
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Amazing stay!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

On 19th march me and my family of 4 stayed at this hotel for one night.A very modern hotel and all staff friendly.It was a nice stay and we had some lunch delivered from room service that was really nice.We also had free wifi .We went to Nomad for breakfeast which was a variety of lovely food.The room was a balcony view which was great.We paid for two rooms that was interconnecting which was wonderful for the family.We also recieved free tickets to a waterpark called wild wadi!What a lovely stay

Room Tip: higher the floor less noise.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Yasmin A
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Guest,

We would like to express our gratitude to you for posting a review with regards to your recent stay at the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.

Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our warm hospitality, culinary fare and modern facilities. I was delighted to read that your stay with us at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel has been a wonderful experience.

It is indeed our pleasure to have assisted you during your trip in Dubai. We will definitely be glad to welcome you back.

Charles E M Clark

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (383)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Baku
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I was staying in this hotel during a week time in February and still remember the excellent time spent there, very nice , modern hotel with very helpful staff, good room service.I liked everything-fitness center ,pool on the roof, nice territory.Good restaurants and breakfast , was so nice to have free internet and non-alcoholic mini bar .
Only one small thing I didn't like at all- about the housekeeping, The first day, when I just appeared in the room I found somebody's hair in the bath in the bathroom and some marks on outside, and of course could not use it all the days I stayed there

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor.

We would also like to thank you for your warm acknowledgements of our opulent hotel, culinary fare and high level of customer service provided by our team of incredible colleagues.

At the same time, I also appreciate you bringing the issue that you have experienced to my attention. Clearly we were not performing to our usual standards and for that I sincerely apologize. Rest assured that I have reviewed your feedback with the relevant managers to ensure that they are not repeated in the future.

I look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back to our hotel and I am certain we will be able to redeem ourselves on the next occasion.

Kendal, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 April 2014

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for a short break in March. The hotel is very modern and well run with lovely polite and helpful staff apart from the Nomad restaurant who looked scary and seemed to have all the staff on edge. We upgraded our room to 529 on the advise of previous reviews on trip advisor. This was money well spent as the room was lovely, spacious and quiet with a fantastic view of downtown. It was well designed with lots of lovely touches including a free soft drinks mini bar and a coffee machine. We were given some lovely snacks on arrival which was also a nice touch after a long flight.
Breakfast was fantastic with a massive choice which was probably wasted on me as I had yoghurt with fresh fruit, a pastry, fresh lemon and mint juice and tea every morning whilst my husband made the most of the variety on offer. The only tiny complaint I would make was although there was a massive choice it would have been nice if there had been some variation in the chopped/prepared fruit on offer each morning, some strawberries or chopped apples/oranges would have been nice.
We used the pool, outdoor bar and Cuba rooftop bar during our visit which were all first class.
We also used the free shuttle bus and the beach pass to the Jumeirah Beach hotel which was well run and a lovely beach with stunning views of the Burj Arab.
I would love to stay in this hotel again as it is very modern, well run, in a good location with other local restaurants nearby and with easy access to the airport and rest of the citybut also slightly off the tourists radar as mainly used as a business hotel therefore not crowded and busy.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is NOT overlooking the groundfloor pool as this side is noisy due to The Irish v...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank spr1965
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.

We were delighted to read your review regarding your stay in the hotel. It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us highlighting the room facilities and amenities and the breakfast at Nomad Restaurant. Thank you for your recommendation to have more variation in the chopped fruits, we will definitely consider your kind suggestion.

We were also happy that you have enjoyed our rooftop Cuba Bar, the pools and the beach access.

It gives us great pleasure to read that you would like to return to Jumeirah Creekside Hotel. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

We had our global conference at this hotel and had a great time. I stayed there for a few days before our event so really got to enjoy everything. Swam and went to gym everyday.

Loved the rooftop bar and was really looked after by Macy and the other people there.

The concierge went out of there way to ensure I had plenty to do.

Close to Airport, shuttles to Mall and other places all the time. Highly recommended.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank mikevallender
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your complimenting review of your stay with us at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and thank you for recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for recognizing Macy and our concierge team. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

On behalf of the entire team, I do hope to see you back with us very soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This is a great value 5 star hotel for anybody visiting Dubai, looking for a luxury base slightly away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the City and the tourist centres. Ideal for business travellers, families or couples.

Great modern decor, superb bars and restaurants, very friendly staff, relaxed but very attentive atmosphere and a wonderfully uncrowded pool area.

Icing on the cake is the wonderful Aviation Club gym, spa, squash, tennis (linked to the Dubai tennis centre), and just over the road from a major golf course.

Just 6 minutes in a taxi from the airport and easy access to the rest of the city. They'll organise a free pass to the beach at their sister hotel the Jumeirah Beach hotel, but I've never taken it up as the pool at the Creekside is a genuine oasis of quiet and relaxation.

Great views from the Cu-ba, on the 9th Floor, of the rest of the Dubai skyscape and Burj Khalifa.

Because it is not in the centre of town it's a lot cheaper than other 5 star hotels, and much better value all round.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Simon_torrance
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.

We are delighted to read your review post your stay in the hotel. It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us highlighting the modern design and facilities and excellent service of our team of incredible colleagues.

I would also like to thank you for recommending our hotel for not only for business travelers, but families and couples as well.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

I decided to book a day before I flew out to Dubai. Was my 9th trip as this time solo. Have to say I was totally speechless when I walked into my room!!!! Iv stayed at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, but this topped it. Staff so friendly and even the Manager always at hand.
Booked to go back again at end of this May due to the great service and hoping for some loyality as going back to that same hotel which I don't normally do when going Dubai each year.
Must go hotel folks x

Anju

Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for staying at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel during your visit to Dubai. We do know that there are a lot of hotel choices in Dubai and yet you have chosen to stay with us.

Secondly, we would like to thank you for the complimenting review of your stay. It gives us great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed the room and thank you for appreciating the service provided by our team of incredible colleagues.

I am delighted to read that you will return to Jumeirah Creekside Hotel in May. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and overall it was a very good experience. The hotel had two pools which were both relaxing to stay around.

The staff were very friendly, the rooms were big and very comfortable plus free wifi.

It is very well situated for the airport, about 5 minutes if that. We had an early flight home so this was a bonus, only cost £2 in taxi - all taxi's were cheap and so a good way to get around Dubai.

My only criticism is the noise from Cuba bar. On our last night the music was very loud (Thursday - start of the weekend), we were only just down the corridor and this went on until 1am approx. Unfortunately we were up at 5:30 the next morning for a flight home and so we did not get much sleep. When I mentioned this to the reception in the morning they said it might have been the Irish Village - it was not. This was the reason for not giving the hotel 5 stars as everything else was very good.

Room Tip: Avoid staying on 8th floor near the Cuba bar due to the noise on a weekend
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and for your kind acknowledgement of our exquisite facilities and excellent service. We pride ourselves in delivering an exceptional experience for all our guests through our high standards of timely and quality of service and facilities.

All guest comments are valuable to us therefore I have taken into account your comment regarding the noise coming from Cuba Bar. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused in this respect. Rest assured your feedback has been discussed with the relevant managers to focus on these areas, to ensure we deliver the best in service and products which you have come to expect from a Jumeirah Hotel.

I look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back to our Hotel and I am certain we will be able to redeem ourselves on the next occasion.